• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMART Amos Yee defies PAP Govt all the way - mid finger to LHL

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
dear cyber clown . try harder to hurt me with your WORDS! :biggrin:

Stop being a coward and a fool. I took up your challenge. Are you so dumb as not to see? I m proud to go to jail for going against the PAP!

You? A coward!!

McDonaldsKid

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope amos can maintain fortitude and his middle finger when he is in remand prison receiving a cockmeat ssandwich up his ass.and I personallly as his prison inmate will say to him while his asshole is getting deliverance "why so serious?"before using my knife and carving a smile in his face.perhaps PAP can do a caricature of amosss getting a cockmeat sandwich from jesus while pointing middle finger.

I don't get this. Why would the other prisoners bully him? Do they are support the PAP? If anything, the people inside will be cheering for him as they would more likely hate the government for putting them in.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
most people didnt go into prison for doing something as dumb as what anus yee and a few other here have done. :biggrin:

I don't get this. Why would the other prisoners bully him? Do they are support the PAP? If anything, the people inside will be cheering for him as they would more likely hate the government for putting them in.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
most people didnt go into prison for doing something as dumb as what anus yee and a few other here have done. :biggrin:

Nelson Mandela? Anwar Ibrahim? Gandhi? JBJ? Dr Chee Soon Juan? Chia Thye Poh? Said Zahari? Dr Lim Hock Siew? Dr Poh Soo Kai? Francis Seow? Teo Soh Lung? Vincent Cheng? Methink?

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nelson Mandela? Anwar Ibrahim? Gandhi? JBJ? Dr Chee Soon Juan? Chia Thye Poh? Said Zahari? Dr Lim Hock Siew? Dr Poh Soo Kai? Francis Seow? Teo Soh Lung? Vincent Cheng? Methink?

Dun bother to engage him. he posts for a purpose to provoke the oppo supporters. he probably gets a kick out of it when someone engages him. other than being paid per post...

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun bother to engage him. he posts for a purpose to provoke the oppo supporters. he probably gets a kick out of it when someone engages him. other than being paid per post...

Their agenda is to engage you and bog you down so that you have less time to post the truth and influence others to become aware of pap's evil deeds.
Dun waste time on them.....focus on the big picture to spread the truth

SockPuppet

Alfrescian
Loyal
Their agenda is to engage you and bog you down so that you have less time to post the truth and influence others to become aware of pap's evil deeds.
Dun waste time on them.....focus on the big picture to spread the truth

Agree wholeheartedly. Ignore the distractions. Spread the truth. this will make them shit bricks.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

‘I don’t see myself returning to politics’, says George Yeo
SINGAPORE — Squashing the prospect of him returning to the rough and tumble of parliamentary politics, former Cabinet Minister George Yeo has said that he has no...
todayonline.com

Bernard Chan Just ONE defeat, and he gave up! In fact most of his GRC team left politics. This is the type of MPs and ministers the PAP bring to the table. They are just adminstrators and needs the sense of safety of a GRC. They do not have the fight spirit of real politicians. Just wonder if they risk going to jail or being sued till bankrupt, would they in the first place dare to step into politics? Now compare him to Chiam See Tong, Dr. Chee Soon Juan, B. Jayarathnam, even Amos Yee. These latter believe in what they say and stand by it! It is a "calling'! A burning conviction and baptised by jail terms!.BG Yeo, just took it as a job alias duty. And 3,000 of his books sold?!! Wonder who bought them?
Like · Reply · 46 mins

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It is PAP thugs put in prison to make life miserable for Amos Yee, so as to teach him a lesson. When he was remanded, John Tan & Zeroo sodomized Amos.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

‘I don’t see myself returning to politics’, says George Yeo
SINGAPORE — Squashing the prospect of him returning to the rough and tumble of parliamentary politics, former Cabinet Minister George Yeo has said that he has no...
todayonline.com

Bernard Chan Just ONE defeat, and he gave up! In fact most of his GRC team left politics. This is the type of MPs and ministers the PAP bring to the table. They are just adminstrators and needs the sense of safety of a GRC. They do not have the fight spirit of real politicians. Just wonder if they risk going to jail or being sued till bankrupt, would they in the first place dare to step into politics? Now compare him to Chiam See Tong, Dr. Chee Soon Juan, B. Jayarathnam, even Amos Yee. These latter believe in what they say and stand by it! It is a "calling'! A burning conviction and baptised by jail terms!.BG Yeo, just took it as a job alias duty. And 3,000 of his books sold?!! Wonder who bought them?
Like · Reply · 46 mins

They joined politics under the PAP umbrella because it was once upon a time a sure way to get rich. The election was a sure win. That scenario has changed and kiasi and kiasu sinkees are not keen to take part in a process that is uncertain.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Amos Yee has the guts that you don't have. And he is in prison because of PAP persecution, not his actions.

Amos Yee is the youngest political detainee in the history of this country.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rough and tumble of politics.....
Haha pressitutes really can write flower words.....
Pap jiakliaobees got what rough and tumble?

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
agree. Amos case hurt LHL more than the CPF issue from RN.

It become personal vendetta of Lee family. Chinese face saving in play for the Lee name and die die must hurt Amos than justify the law to punish someone not of his action.

天意 - legacy of LKY has changed NOT for the man himself but for his descendants facing wrath of God.

Amos case came in for LKY abolished death Estate duty now facing wrath of God Yehweh.

Wealth gain from dishonest means will face wrath of God.

“Anybody who decides to take me on needs to put on knuckle-dusters. If you think you can hurt me more than I can hurt you, try. There is no way you can govern a Chinese society.”

- Lee Kuan Yew, The Man and His Ideas, 1997

What is wrong with Chinese society? don't like Chinese get fuck off to UK, back to your drug lord British governor. It was the evil Brit that turned Overseas Chinese into drug addicts in Singapore and Borneo region and LKY inherited it from his drug lord Brit. Blame and point your fingers to the Brit.

风水轮流转

Amos Yee has the guts that you don't have. And he is in prison because of PAP persecution, not his actions.

Amos Yee is the youngest political detainee in the history of this country.

Last edited:

NanoSpeed

Alfrescian
Loyal

"rough and tumble" only applies to opposition politicians, especially the MPs in AHPETC.

Like most scholars, GY is not used to failure. Little wonder that Singapore lacks entrepreneurs.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Rough and tumble is when election came not sure if could win so cry first or cry first when not sure if could secure cushy temasek ceo job after stepping down as minister.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
George Yeo on Amos Yee saga: Don’t overreact

JUNE 5, 2015 BY ANDREW LOH IN COMMENTARIES, NEWS
gyay.jpg

In what seems to be a word of caution against going to extremes, former Cabinet minister, George Yeo, says that the public should not “overreact” to blogger Amos Yee’s behaviour and actions.

“He’s obviously very bright, it would be such a sad thing if his life were to be destroyed by some of the things he’s done or said,” Mr Yeo said.

“There should be a reaction but it should not be an overreaction,” he added.

Mr Yeo, who is the first Cabinet minister to lose a group representative constituency (GRC), was speaking in an interview with the press on his new book, “George Yeo on Bonsai, Banyan and the Tao”.

16-year old Amos Yee has been in the spotlight in recent months because of a Youtube video he made about the death of Singapore’s former prime minister, Lee Kuan Yew.

The authorities initially arrested and charged him with three counts, namely for “wounding the religious feelings of Christians”, for obscenity over a caricature of Mr Lee and the former late British prime minister Margaret Thatcher engaged in a sexual act, and for causing “distress” to, and thus having “harassed”, those who had viewed the video.

This last charge was withdrawn by the public prosecutor subsequently.

Amos Yee has since been found guilty of the two charges which the prosecution proceeded on.

He is now in remand pending a report of eligibility for rehabilitation.

The 16-year old, who spends most of his time online and who has decided not to attend school, has been widely castigated and criticised, with all sorts of threats made against him, including from grassroots leaders, called various derogatory names, with some even encouraging and supporting his rape in prison.

His blog posts have been met with abusive comments in response, and a 49-year old man had assaulted him when Amos Yee was making his way to the court on 30 April.

The young teen has been handcuffed when he was arrested, and then handcuffed and shackled during several court hearings, has had his passport impounded, and bail set for his release.

Some have raised concerns about how Amos Yee is being treated, arguing that his offence is not so severe as to warrant this.

In the latest court decision on the case, District Judge Jasvendar Kaur ordered Amos Yee to be further remanded for 21 days, which would bring the total time the teenager had spent in jail to 39.

The judge has also rejected Amos Yee’s lawyers’ submission for the court to impose a jail sentence.

Mr Yeo’s cautionary words are thus welcome, as some sort of a red flag against a lynch mob ganging up against a young boy.

“Is it possible to somehow manage it in such a way that he will grow up to be an adult who will make a big contribution to society rather than be a problem to society?” Mr Yeo asked.

He added that our actions, which at times requires us to be tough, “should always be motivated by a sense of wanting to do good and to save lives.”

http://www.theonlinecitizen.com/2015/06/george-yeo-on-amos-yee-saga-dont-overreact/