• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SMART Amos Yee defies PAP Govt all the way - mid finger to LHL

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi bro. zeroo, it would be nice if you could be more responsible in whatever you write.

Writing without thinking and without evidence will not bring glory to the PAP.

For goodness sake, please do not forget that Amos is only 16 and he should be forgiven and not be put in jail.

As for you, I believe you are not 16, right?

Thanks.

The PAP sycophants have bloods on their hands. If Amos goes on a killing spree in future, it is because of the PAP. May Amos reserves his vengeance for the PAP. We won't mourn for the death of a PAP elite or sycophant.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like he is knocking the daylights out of the papzis. The poor judge does not know what to do with him. Has to remand him again to buy more time. Double punishment for Amos?

Five weeks of jail and adding up for destroying the Lee Cons You myth.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Looks like he is knocking the daylights out of the papzis. The poor judge does not know what to do with him. Has to remand him again to buy more time. Double punishment for Amos?

If the Amos case is not settled by the time the GE is held, it will reflect badly on the PAP.

People will be reminded of the PAP's "bully kechil" actions. This time it can happen to a minor, next time it could happen to any "lesser mortal".

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the Amos case is not settled by the time the GE is held, it will reflect badly on the PAP.

People will be reminded of the PAP's "bully kechil" actions. This time it can happen to a minor, next time it could happen to any "lesser mortal".

Papisters are really dumb. Instead of basking in the reflected glory of LKY , they are reminding us of his bullying and heavy handed ways.

Tony Tan

Alfrescian
Loyal
20150602_amosyee_court_st.jpg

This picture is the most beautiful SG50 Symbol.

potato29

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope amos can maintain fortitude and his middle finger when he is in remand prison receiving a cockmeat ssandwich up his ass.and I personallly as his prison inmate will say to him while his asshole is getting deliverance "why so serious?"before using my knife and carving a smile in his face.perhaps PAP can do a caricature of amosss getting a cockmeat sandwich from jesus while pointing middle finger.

talk only, got balls to do???:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
fren; he dun nick himself zeroooooo.... for nothing

Hi bro. zeroo, it would be nice if you could be more responsible in whatever you write.

For goodness sake, please do not forget that Amos is only 16 and he should be forgiven and not be put in jail.

Thanks.

zeroo

Alfrescian
Loyal

Thanks.
Didn’t Amos Yee told the courts his ideas were shaped by meet-ups with members of SDP?

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal

The bullying of sinkies hasn't stopped, has it? With GE round the corner, the desperation will show come 23 June. Pity the judge as she is in a dilemma. Caught between releasing the boy or pleasing the powers that be.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
True, cowards are those armchair cyber heroes who are afraid of going to jail and chose to fight behind the PC like what you are doing :rolleyes:

As a true freedom fighter he won't afraid of anything . Only coward sinkies afraid of jail :wink:

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
True, cowards are those armchair cyber heroes who are afraid of going to jail and chose to fight behind the PC like what you are doing :rolleyes:

Manager if you are not a coward can you show yourself? I too will show myself. FYI, I have gone to jail for my political beliefs.

What more have you to say? I am no coward. How about you?

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
grow up boy. tell me why should i listen to a jailbird

i didnt go to jail for my political beliefs.. admit it you are a loser and not very smart. :rolleyes:

Manager if you are not a coward can you show yourself? I too will show myself. FYI, I have gone to jail for my political beliefs.

What more have you to say? I am no coward. How about you?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

U better hide under your Mother's skirt, calling someone coward but when challenged hide behide Pc and talk cock, u got a Chee Bai mouth and wont last 3 minutes if you show up for the challenge!

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
grow up boy. tell me why should i listen to a jailbird

i didnt go to jail for my political beliefs.. admit it you are a loser and not very smart. :rolleyes:

See how you changed the subject coward Manager? You posted a challenge daring anyone of us to go to jail like Amos.

I have gone to jail. You? A coward now saying why you should listen to a jailbird. Jailbird has taken up your challenge.
True, cowards are those armchair cyber heroes who are afraid of going to jail and chose to fight behind the PC like what you are doing
rolleyes.gif

Last edited:

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
and what can u do about it? :rolleyes:

U better hide under your Mother's skirt, calling someone coward but when challenged hide behide Pc and talk cock, u got a Chee Bai mouth and wont last 3 minutes if you show up for the challenge!

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset
stop being dumb will you? :rolleyes:
you are embarrassment your family by going around telling everyone you are jailbird :biggrin:

See how you changed the subject coward Manager? You posted a challenge daring anyone of us to go to jail like Amos.

I have gone to jail. You? A coward now saying why you should listen to a jailbird. Jailbird has taken up your challenge.

methink

Alfrescian
Loyal
stop being dumb will you? :rolleyes:
you are embarrassment your family by going around telling everyone you are jailbird :biggrin:

Stop being a coward and a fool. I took up your challenge. Are you so dumb as not to see? I m proud to go to jail for going against the PAP!

You? A coward!!