• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SJJ 9682B lousy caucasian making threats for parking lot

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking Singapore government making our lifes miserable with this crowded place.

If any Singapore citizen given any unfair sentence . Post the judge name here .

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was meant to be satirical. I applaud what you did and its rare and great thing to read it. Well done. Have got hope still for us.

Well... Too bad I'm not black and this is not NY or brixton. Nor do I care who the fuck they are. U wanna take that tone with me then I'll take that same bullshit back with u. Only dogs give in to cacausians when they are in the wrong. Sorry bro if u have this kind of thinking that we should give in. To each his own. I don't think all bros here will make a big hoo haa becos of a parking lot. But I bet that are those who will do the same when they encounter this. This is not abt guts or who's more muscular. We can give in to reasons. No problem. But when u threaten us???? Who the fuck u think u are!! U think I'll pull out from the lot just because u said that dipshit. I dare u bring it on and immediately u bite your words. That's why... White trash!!

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Welcome_To_Singapore.jpg

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thank god my job is to fuck those ang mo up side down and i'm paid to do it!!! :rolleyes::wink: fuck u caucasians! if u can behave in other countries, fuck back to your own shit hole and rot like a white trash! :oIo:

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
really don't understand why our SPG look up to ang mo kui. alot of them are a bunch of poor bullies threatening only in groups like a pack of wild dogs. wait till you go to europe and you meet football hooligans and all sort of low class white trash with no money and no status or job and being despised by their own. that's why I always stay at 4-5 stars hotels and refuse to tip them when their service to me is below par. have in fact complain to their manager many times. very easy to get back at them esp some of these service staff who looks down on asians who stay at 5 star hotels. speak to their manager and tell them off and flaunt your rolex in front of them. Nowadays the europeans esp the french are kowtowing to the Chinese who buys their luxury goods by the dozens each. go to printemps and you get what I meant. compared to the past in the 1980s when these sh!ts look twice at me when I step into Printemps.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

limpeh2

Alfrescian
Loyal
Congrats to you man. Well done bro!
In angmoh lands (eg. arsetralia) pregnancy & being a "mother to young children" are the well-used, TRADITIONAL bullshite excuses for lazy angmo chow cheebys to slack off & freeload. I'm glad you didn't bulge for this kinda nonsense & didn't let her shite all over you. The last time that line was used on me, I told the c--t & her son-husband to f--k off & stop reproducing.

Btw the f--king angmos of both genders, only know how to fark ard, pop kids out but all dun have a living clue on how to take care of them..so the cycle of terrible, low class & poorly bred barbaric monkey men continues. And that's not counting numerous borderline angmo retards, austistic & malformed byproducts of incest that make up a majority of any angmo society. Trust me, I have seen my fair share of angmo-style "parenting" & can tell you these chimps make kelings & void deck mats look like devoted, loving parents.

Was at east coast seafood centre just now.. parked at the side of the road to wait for a lot. when there was a available one. this fucking hyundai tucson cut into my lane and there was this cacausian bitch telling me: sorry man. im gonna take this lot cos we have been waiting for a long time. wtf??? i just ignore her and drove straight into it. she got down from her car saying hope that i get my karma for STEALING her lot??? cos she is 8 months pregnant!!

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Walau Aye, basic graciousness you also donno...

Parents with kids usually go first lah, even at departing flights in airports and parking lots are reserved for them in developed angmo lands...

Damn you still think you are still right.....you still want to curse people to have a miscarriage?

are you crazy?? :biggrin:

yea.. im crazy.. pls read the top part too.. i said we listen to reason. if she told us she needed the lot cos shes pregnant. and ask if she could have it? i can tell u. everyone here would said go ahead use the lot. we can wait. this i can guarantee! cos we're not fucking bastards.. but this wasnt the case.. she drove up to me and said: sorry man, taking the lot cos we have been waiting long enough...?????? wtf is this? if u listen to this bullshit and let her have her way then tee kee.. you disgrace us! AND YES.. TILL THIS VERY MOMENT. I STILL HOPE SHE HAS A MISCARRIAGE.. AND WORSE DIE DOING IT. BUT THAT STUPID ANG MOH GUY WHO THREATEN TO VANDALIZE MY CAR, I WANT TO BASH HIM UP MYSELF. USELESS TRASH!!!

AS FOR THE BASIC GRACIOUSNESS??? U WANT IT? SHOW THAT U DESERVE IT! WE DONT OWE U SHIT IN THE FIRST PLACE.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
if she is pregnant, why is she driving? the other 5 fellows all no driving license?

not yr fault that she is pregnant, u didn't make her so nor enjoy the process. :p

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Was at east coast seafood centre just now.. parked at the side of the road to wait for a lot. when there was a available one. this fucking hyundai tucson cut into my lane and there was this cacausian bitch telling me: sorry man. im gonna take this lot cos we have been waiting for a long time. wtf??? i just ignore her and drove straight into it. she got down from her car saying hope that i get my karma for STEALING her lot??? cos she is 8 months pregnant!!

how were we to know she is pregnant with her fat ass sitting in the car. even if she were pregnant its fucking none of my business. its not my kids. then her BF shouted FROM the car: go ahead and park. i know where your car is. you just hope its not scratched or anything when u come back.

i was like wtf? u threatening me fucking ang moh. CCB!!! chio fucking 6 of them in the car 3M/3F. ask them which is the big mouth who said that.. wanna scratch my car. try doing it now. fucking white trashes keep quiet.

SJJ 9682B. YO HOMIE!!! DONT MAKE EMPTY THREATS NEXT TIME.. ONLY REFLECT WORSE ON YOUR KIND. TALK THE MOST, CANT DO ANYTHING. WHITE TRASH!!! DONT THINK U CAN SCRATCH MY BALLS LET ALONE MY CAR. AND YOU PREGNANT BITCH. HOPE YOU GET A MISCARRIAGE!:oIo::oIo:

Respect, too often these people just take us for granted, my granddad was right when he said amongst the worst are the Brits, scums of all that are white. That is why the Japanese, after learning all their ways, proceeded to colonise other countries and eventually invading her colonies one by one.

An Indonesian colleague here also did this to people and even had the cheek to brag about it. I told him they could always follow your car and scratch it first, it takes two to tango and you shouldn't threaten anyone like that. Somemore this came from a supposedly very pious and gentle xtian. Please spare me the hypocrisy already.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ok Cestycesty, the cursing for miscarriage would be overdoing it no matter the race, i am surprised that the woman knows karma and yet speak like that, i guess she was trying to use her white supremacy and failing that, trying to make you feel guilty, etc.

As for Teekee, don't mind him, being born in a ex colonial state and steeped in Pinkerton culture, many a times, i see people like him going the extra mile as if they are going to get a big fat tip! If its reasonable, of course we will give way but not when they are taking us for a ride!

Maybe thats why when many years back, i saw people keeping quiet when a white guy jumps the queue, when i ask him to go to the back of the queue, i almost always get disapproving looks from the SPGs or some people who just want to "angkat" the white. Years later, i still see people keeping quiet when white people jump the queue at the supermarket.

Same like the girls onboard our national carrier, i can almost see them having an orgasm every time they see a caucasian.

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
yea.. if anyone see this SJJ 9682B. Black Hyundai tucson i think.. that place lighting is damn dark. just post it here.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... Too bad I'm not black and this is not NY or brixton. Nor do I care who the fuck they are. U wanna take that tone with me then I'll take that same bullshit back with u. Only dogs give in to cacausians when they are in the wrong. Sorry bro if u have this kind of thinking that we should give in. To each his own. I don't think all bros here will make a big hoo haa becos of a parking lot. But I bet that are those who will do the same when they encounter this. This is not abt guts or who's more muscular. We can give in to reasons. No problem. But when u threaten us???? Who the fuck u think u are!! U think I'll pull out from the lot just because u said that dipshit. I dare u bring it on and immediately u bite your words. That's why... White trash!!

More power to you against the bleaches if you were Native American. I would even want to meet you in person and buy you a drink.:wink:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nowadays the europeans esp the french are kowtowing to the Chinese who buys their luxury goods by the dozens each. go to printemps and you get what I meant. compared to the past in the 1980s when these sh!ts look twice at me when I step into Printemps.:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

The 80s was a very colorful, but also, a very undeveloped era. Lots of bigotry and gang violence for example. The 90s started to get better and by the 00s the times have not only become very generic but also much of those problems had been cleaned up.

kezgtree

Alfrescian
Loyal
.. yes would have buy him a beer too.. Never give way to unreasonable people especially angmoh.. Have f quite a number when I was in Oz.during my stay in younger days. Stand ur ground if u r right.. many are balless.

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod

how were we to know she is pregnant with her fat ass sitting in the car. even if she were pregnant its fucking none of my business. its not my kids. then her BF shouted FROM the car: go ahead and park. i know where your car is. you just hope its not scratched or anything when u come back.

i was like wtf? u threatening me fucking ang moh. CCB!!! chio fucking 6 of them in the car 3M/3F. ask them which is the big mouth who said that.. wanna scratch my car. try doing it now. fucking white trashes keep quiet.

SJJ 9682B. YO HOMIE!!! DONT MAKE EMPTY THREATS NEXT TIME.. ONLY REFLECT WORSE ON YOUR KIND. TALK THE MOST, CANT DO ANYTHING. WHITE TRASH!!! DONT THINK U CAN SCRATCH MY BALLS LET ALONE MY CAR. AND YOU PREGNANT BITCH. HOPE YOU GET A MISCARRIAGE!:oIo::oIo:
You dont have a heart just like most sinkies. Cut throat society.

You do realize this is why sinkieland is such a horrible society to live in.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fault lies with you. You should have given way when you realised that they were caucasians. Note they will not take this tone with the blacks in New York or Brixton. This government bends head over heels when it comes to foreigners. Old man and his wife longest lasting friends in Singapore was Dennis Bloodworth and HK born wife. Foreigners are seen in a different light by our legal system and pretty much by the rest of society.

The German girl and the Australian journalist are not flash in the pan. There is a PRC businesswomen with forged documents who was not allowed to remain in Singapore with her status intact, Yong Pung How even went to the extent of explaining why he broke his guidelines on mandatory imprisonment.

Ever wondered why they have balls to yell at you threats, shoo timid singaporeans from seats in Macdonalds and KFC, why the bouncers spare caucasians who grope local females in nightspots while the local ah bengs are tagged sexual predators and handed over to the police with CCTV recordings.

You get better treatment everywhere else except in your own country.

I have yet to see a white man get rotan or hanged in Sg. Somehow they have immunity?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wah 2010 story must also dig up. next time to chope parking spot must use at least 6.9 boxes of tissue paper.
1568339384453.png

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have yet to see a white man get rotan or hanged in Sg. Somehow they have immunity?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Michael_P._Fay

This white trash was caned.

Michael Peter Fay (born May 30, 1975), better known simply as Michael Fay, is a United States citizen who was the subject of international attention in 1994 when he was sentenced to six strokes of the cane in Singapore for theft and vandalism at age 18. Fay pleaded guilty; however, he later maintained that he was advised that such a plea would preclude caning and that his confession was false, that he never vandalized any cars, and that the only crime he committed was stealing signs. Although caning is a routine court sentence in Singapore, its use caused controversy in the United States, and Fay's case was believed to be the first caning involving an American citizen.[1] The number of cane strokes in Fay's sentence was ultimately reduced from six to four after United States officials requested leniency.

Caning[edit]
Describing the caning day, Fay told Reuters he did not know the time had come for punishment when he was taken from his cell. He said he was bent over a trestle so his buttocks stuck out, with his hands and feet buckled to the structure. He was naked except for a protective rubber pad fixed to his back. The flogger, a doctor, and prison officials were also present.

Fay told Reuters the caner walked sharply forward three steps to build power. "They go 'Count one' – you hear them yell it really loud – and a few seconds later they come, I guess I would call it charging at you with a rattan cane." He noted that a prison officer guided him through the ordeal saying: "OK Michael, three left; OK Michael, two left; OK one more, you're almost done." Fay reported that when the fourth stroke was delivered he was immediately unbuckled from the trestle and taken to a cell to recover. The caning, which Fay estimated took one minute, left a "few streaks of blood" running down his buttocks, and seven weeks later left three dark-brown scar patches on his right buttock and four lines each about half-an-inch wide on his left buttock. He said the wounds hurt for about five days after which they itched as they healed. "The first couple of days it was very hard to sit," Fay reported, but he said he was able to walk after the caning.[10]