• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SJJ 9682B lousy caucasian making threats for parking lot

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was at east coast seafood centre just now.. parked at the side of the road to wait for a lot. when there was a available one. this fucking hyundai tucson cut into my lane and there was this cacausian bitch telling me: sorry man. im gonna take this lot cos we have been waiting for a long time. wtf??? i just ignore her and drove straight into it. she got down from her car saying hope that i get my karma for STEALING her lot??? cos she is 8 months pregnant!!

how were we to know she is pregnant with her fat ass sitting in the car. even if she were pregnant its fucking none of my business. its not my kids. then her BF shouted FROM the car: go ahead and park. i know where your car is. you just hope its not scratched or anything when u come back.

i was like wtf? u threatening me fucking ang moh. CCB!!! chio fucking 6 of them in the car 3M/3F. ask them which is the big mouth who said that.. wanna scratch my car. try doing it now. fucking white trashes keep quiet.

SJJ 9682B. YO HOMIE!!! DONT MAKE EMPTY THREATS NEXT TIME.. ONLY REFLECT WORSE ON YOUR KIND. TALK THE MOST, CANT DO ANYTHING. WHITE TRASH!!! DONT THINK U CAN SCRATCH MY BALLS LET ALONE MY CAR. AND YOU PREGNANT BITCH. HOPE YOU GET A MISCARRIAGE!:oIo::oIo:

Last edited:

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all angmoh same same one lah.
thats why that romanian asshole so yaya papaya even our boy george also kana taken for joyride still blur blur tokcok only.

Last edited:

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yea man. I told them that. There was a guy in his 40s who just said relax no one said he's gonna vandalize the car. But the one who said that was a guy in his 30s. Hair length up to his chin. I told him u wanna try scratching the car now he just walk away. Balless shit. That's what the whites are man. Balless!!!

ps07857

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are telling the truth.... if you are telling the truth, then, "you Good!"
I hope you didn't flip the story around!

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope you are telling the truth.... if you are telling the truth, then, "you Good!"
I hope you didn't flip the story around!

There's nothing to lie bro. What would u have done when some freak threaten u like that. Really... U wanna scratch?? U think I care abt a few scratches on the car? I dare you to do it. Just live up to your words. Talk crap and do nothing.. Only lousy white trash does that. Wait till I walk away then u wanna scratch? Do it now if u dare fucker!! Really pissed off!!

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO ALL SINGAPORE CITIZENS WITH SOME BALLS and BRAINS.

If you see a fellow Singaporean being bullied, shouted at, or beaten, please lend him/her a helping hand to whack the FT PARASITES.

Singapore is for Singaporeans FIRST. Let's gang up and fuck theses FT PARASITES good and proper.

HELP YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

manokie

Alfrescian
Loyal
TO ALL SINGAPORE CITIZENS WITH SOME BALLS and BRAINS.

If you see a fellow Singaporean being bullied, shouted at, or beaten, please lend him/her a helping hand to whack the FT PARASITES.

Singapore is for Singaporeans FIRST. Let's gang up and fuck theses FT PARASITES good and proper.

HELP YOUR FELLOW CITIZENS.

<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Please lead by example..
Show us that you are doing it by video or pic 1st

myo539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good Man. NS has sure make you a man. Who was that sissy fellow who said NS was killing him??? Give the man a Tiger - after his NS!!!

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are really the babarians man.. And they still think they are the first civilised race.

No. They know they are not the first civislised race, they are the last. What that means is that we're all barbarians.

1. You and this group of toads are very brave (or stupid) to go to East Coast Park food place on Saturday (Fridays and Sundays too.) Fucking entertain at your private club or cook at home! Apologise for the F word, but I really meant this as a suggestion.

2. This incident (quite imminent - see #1) only brought out the worst in people - no matter where they're from.

3. People who drive SUVs in the city are fuckheads. If you carry a gun, it is your duty to shoot them.

4. Will these restaurants there who are making tons of money hire some attendants to take care of this chaos in the parking lots!?! Oh, guess not. That will lower profits. Besides, it's someone else's problem. First world nation eh?

Hope you enoyed your dinner. I guess it was quite expensive.

Cheers!

War Criminal

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang mohs in their homeland are generally ok.

its only those foreigners who go overseas to asia because working expats (or their rich stuck up kids).

these are the troublemakers with screwed up thinking. although most are ok, there is a disproportionate large amount of black sheep.

romanian ambassador is a prime example.

i think Brits are by far the worst. Got this colonial attitude.

No surprise that almost every country in Europe colonized another country at one point in history.

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
ang moh not kiasu enough for sinkapore, cannot survive

Wrong bro. It is not that they are not kiasu enough. Is that they are worse. At least we would patiently wait for our turn. This slut came from nowhere and said she is taking this lot cause they have waited long enough??? Where have u been waiting??? Waiting in carpark b for a lot in carpark a? Fuck!! I'm parked right infront of the bloody place for 20mins. And u think u can take it simply by waltzing in with a fat SUV? It's like I'm robbing u now cos I'm poorer than u. That doesn't justify it. That's why I said dumb bitch with a balless bf or gigolo.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The fault lies with you. You should have given way when you realised that they were caucasians. Note they will not take this tone with the blacks in New York or Brixton. This government bends head over heels when it comes to foreigners. Old man and his wife longest lasting friends in Singapore was Dennis Bloodworth and HK born wife. Foreigners are seen in a different light by our legal system and pretty much by the rest of society.

The German girl and the Australian journalist are not flash in the pan. There is a PRC businesswomen with forged documents who was not allowed to remain in Singapore with her status intact, Yong Pung How even went to the extent of explaining why he broke his guidelines on mandatory imprisonment.

Ever wondered why they have balls to yell at you threats, shoo timid singaporeans from seats in Macdonalds and KFC, why the bouncers spare caucasians who grope local females in nightspots while the local ah bengs are tagged sexual predators and handed over to the police with CCTV recordings.

You get better treatment everywhere else except in your own country.

how were we to know she is pregnant with her fat ass sitting in the car. even if she were pregnant its fucking none of my business. its not my kids. then her BF shouted FROM the car: go ahead and park. i know where your car is. you just hope its not scratched or anything when u come back.

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong bro. It is not that they are not kiasu enough. Is that they are worse. At least we would patiently wait for our turn. This slut came from nowhere and said she is taking this lot cause they have waited long enough??? Where have u been waiting??? Waiting in carpark b for a lot in carpark a? Fuck!! I'm parked right infront of the bloody place for 20mins. And u think u can take it simply by waltzing in with a fat SUV? It's like I'm robbing u now cos I'm poorer than u. That doesn't justify it. That's why I said dumb bitch with a balless bf or gigolo.

that's terrible, smells like colonial mentality

cestycesty

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well... Too bad I'm not black and this is not NY or brixton. Nor do I care who the fuck they are. U wanna take that tone with me then I'll take that same bullshit back with u. Only dogs give in to cacausians when they are in the wrong. Sorry bro if u have this kind of thinking that we should give in. To each his own. I don't think all bros here will make a big hoo haa becos of a parking lot. But I bet that are those who will do the same when they encounter this. This is not abt guts or who's more muscular. We can give in to reasons. No problem. But when u threaten us???? Who the fuck u think u are!! U think I'll pull out from the lot just because u said that dipshit. I dare u bring it on and immediately u bite your words. That's why... White trash!!