• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sitting on the fence?

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not really thought about it in the past, but now I must decide, or else I'll spoil my vote. But do I really go queue up and spoil my vote? Isn't it a waste of time and effort? I guess I don't really have a choice..

BTW, I am an average guy earning slightly below average salary. I admit I'm quite happy with life, although I felt it could be better, regardless my own shortcomings. I think our government did a good job. And I also felt that they could do better. It's during the recent years that I begin to feel the irritation about rising costs and other issues.

I do not know about the opposition and what they can do. It seems that there are already a lot of promises. Sounds great, but can it come true? Maybe? Can they make a difference? A positive difference?

Actually, I'm slanted to give the oppo my vote. If they win, they only have 5 years to make this difference. Otherwise, I will give the PAP a chance. I'm sure they will still be around even they(PAP) lose. So, I am not too worried about Singapore going down. If the oppo do well, I'll continue to support them.

Anybody out there share the same thoughts? Are you going to spoil your vote or are you giving the oppo the chance to show something within 5 years?

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking Sinkie (read my signature)

You are just happy with a average paying job? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why not come suck my dog's cock for $500 each time?

Obviously you will only be squeezing your own balls when you get retrenched and enjoy the same fate like these sammyboy losers here.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are a fucking Sinkie (read my signature)

You are just happy with a average paying job? :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Why not come suck my dog's cock for $500 each time?

Obviously you will only be squeezing your own balls when you get retrenched and enjoy the same fate like these sammyboy losers here.
:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ivebert, I don't think you are a PAP supporter. Stop tarnishing their reputation by pretending you are a supporter.

You think you got balls? Go out and shout it out your agenda at the opposition's rally.

sigh.....another keyboard warrior, another troll.

Last edited:

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey Ivebert, I don't think you are a PAP supporter. Stop tarnishing their reputation by pretending you are a supporter.

You think you got balls? Go out and shout it out your agenda at the opposition's rally.

sigh.....another keyboard warrior, another troll.

Chao Sinkie Peasant

When did I ever say I support the PAP???
And when did I ever say I oppose the PAP????

I only said my two dogs fucked your wife and mother only leh?

/

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Chao Sinkie Peasant

When did I ever say I support the PAP???
And when did I ever say I oppose the PAP????

I only said my two dogs fucked your wife and mother only leh?

/

Son, you make Daddy feel ashamed. I truly regret loving your mother's ass too much. You were an accident. Never had I dreamt that you could be conceived in her ass! That accounts for the perpetual stench on you! I am sorry. I should had wrung your skinny neck the moment you were born. But I could not bear to touch the shit all over you.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange, I've got no wife, no mother.

Maybe you mistook your own mother, or issit that stray bitch in your own longkang?

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe you mistook your own mother, or issit that stray bitch in your own longkang?

Oh God! Incestuous! Please forgive my son "ivebert". He came into this world out out from the wrong hole you see........."ivebert" my son, stop fucking your own mother!

ivebert

Alfrescian
Loyal

Paisei hor
I send my dogs after a lot of Sinkie peasants so I might have mistaken
Maybe your mother was raped by my dog and committed suicide due to shame??? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Anyway I was right about your farmer background
You are not only a peasant but a fucking bastard too
Please commit suicide to avoid wasting oxygen and water
:oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have not really thought about it in the past, but now I must decide, or else I'll spoil my vote. But do I really go queue up and spoil my vote? Isn't it a waste of time and effort? I guess I don't really have a choice..

BTW, I am an average guy earning slightly below average salary. I admit I'm quite happy with life, although I felt it could be better, regardless my own shortcomings. I think our government did a good job. And I also felt that they could do better. It's during the recent years that I begin to feel the irritation about rising costs and other issues.

I do not know about the opposition and what they can do. It seems that there are already a lot of promises. Sounds great, but can it come true? Maybe? Can they make a difference? A positive difference?

Actually, I'm slanted to give the oppo my vote. If they win, they only have 5 years to make this difference. Otherwise, I will give the PAP a chance. I'm sure they will still be around even they(PAP) lose. So, I am not too worried about Singapore going down. If the oppo do well, I'll continue to support them.

Anybody out there share the same thoughts? Are you going to spoil your vote or are you giving the oppo the chance to show something within 5 years?

You must do this to go around the junk that saboteurs throw at you.

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Spoiling of votes not only waste your time but also leaving your fate to others.

Whether to vote for the Opp depends on which GRC/SMC you are at.

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... I'm still thinking. Just hoping the PAP will take a break for 5 years. I'm sure they will still be around.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal
hmmm... I'm still thinking. Just hoping the PAP will take a break for 5 years. I'm sure they will still be around.

Lee Kuan Yew himself had said his Government(first generation) had put in a place a neutral, efficient and permanent civil service. Whom do you think run the country on an everyday basis? George Yeo?

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal

Sure, take your time to think.

Convenient to share which GRC/SMC are you voting... so that we can better empathise with your dilemma.

Debonerman

Alfrescian
Loyal

Convenient to share which GRC/SMC are you voting... so that we can better empathise with your dilemma.

Hahahaah.....sneaky. where got enemy tell you where their position? hahahaahahahaahah

D

Date Masamune

98553922b87d4909482a109dd371b8c37f19af8.jpg

Bike_Tyson

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lee Kuan Yew himself had said his Government(first generation) had put in a place a neutral, efficient and permanent civil service. Whom do you think run the country on an everyday basis? George Yeo?

Frankly, I think LKY did a great job during those difficult times. And now we are into the 21st century. What's next?

George Yeo? I think he's quite a nice guy. It's going to be a pity if he loses. But Aljunied is much more than just nice guys...