• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

SITEX 2014 - Worth Going for KLKK?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I'm also quite tempted with Fuji.
How much your friend got for his Fuji X-T1 and also your X100T?

Get the Olympus OMD EM1. I have both and the Olympus is better. The best part of the Olympus is the touch screen which allows you to touch where you want the lens to focus and it snaps the image within miliseconds.

Fuji does not have a touch screen.

I regret buying the XT1. The lack of touch screen pisses me off.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Get the Olympus OMD EM1. I have both and the Olympus is better. The best part of the Olympus is the touch screen which allows you to touch where you want the lens to focus and it snaps the image within miliseconds.

Fuji does not have a touch screen.

I regret buying the XT1. The lack of touch screen pisses me off.

A few ? Not too much to mention ?:confused:

Romagnum

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie IT shows no standard.

Go to one in Seoul and you get nosebleed staring at the models.

In 2010, I actually had to be taken to the medical station after repeatedly nosebleed

Even the nursing assistant was so hot, I thought I was dying in heaven

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I'm also quite tempted with Fuji.
How much your friend got for his Fuji X-T1 and also your X100T?

Both are graphite silver. The X-T1 costs $2301 include the 35mm f1.4 lens, an extra batt, cleaning kit, additional 16G Toshiba high speed SD card.

The X100T is $1,754 with extra 16G, extra batt, cleaning kit, metal hand grip. Got to buy lens hood though $85.

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkie IT shows no standard.

Go to one in Seoul and you get nosebleed staring at the models.

In 2010, I actually had to be taken to the medical station after repeatedly nosebleed

Even the nursing assistant was so hot, I thought I was dying in heaven

halo lee teo kimchi gong tau leow lah