• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Sinkieland so fast already got 41 Zika cases, from FT workers, Fucking PAP.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lies upon lies. No one recover from zika.its like herpesvirus life where std transmit without sex. The farking ministers all go into hiding. With massive epidemic on sums avenues shut down was done. No special task force.

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lies upon lies. No one recover from zika.its like herpesvirus life where std transmit without sex. The farking ministers all go into hiding. With massive epidemic on sums avenues shut down was done. No special task force.

Are you happy that your ball-less voters vote for such shits???

I am actually quite happy that such disaster happen in your sinkieland. i just sit back and enjoy seeing sinkies suffer by their own ball-lessness and stupidity.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: ANOTHER "LAPSES" ANOTHER DELAY IN REPORTING-Singapore new and latest "FIRST"__

Methinks, it is the current Cabinet and those in the PMO which is comprises of "headless chickens". :biggrin: ... and this is no joking matter, lah.

You go count the number of people are there in PMO......the clown, needs so many people, to help him, 'change a light bulb'...

bodycells

Alfrescian
Loyal
Well. I did warned about the dangers of all these stupid policies of building more condos and idiots like that Mr Liu TK and his bastard idea of cramping 8-10 million people in such a small island for his selfish needs. I predicted it 3 years ago in this forum. Where are these idiots now? How come so quiet. He was boasting about how it is possible to cramp up to 10 million people in such a small place. A perfect formula for an epidemic. A buffet feast for the mozzies. They cannot control dengue and now this. Somebody should screw this liu asshole. Easy for him to say as he stays in bulky timah probably and not in hdb. Short sighted selfish crap ideas that even the shitty times was always supporting him and given a lot of publicity to his views. Where is he now? How come so silent all of a sudden? Bet a few thousand cases have already slipped through the net.

How come you are not in the parliament?

jw5

Loyal
Re: ANOTHER "LAPSES" ANOTHER DELAY IN REPORTING-Singapore new and latest "FIRST"__

So in short doctors thought it not zika so waved the patients away and gave them panadol and light duties for malingering, is it? :confused:

In short, you are a moron. :rolleyes::biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

You go count the number of people are there in PMO......the clown, needs so many people, to help him, 'change a light bulb'...

He needs so many people to praise his "new clothes". :biggrin:

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
somehow i doubt zika outbreak depends on who is in charge of the govt….

when it comes to keeping quiet i can think of quite a few bozos from the other side as well.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
SIA flew to rio de jeneiro from barcelona once. Fo all we know, zika was with us before they were made famous.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
congrats,singapore is now number one Zika hub!!!we are now hotzone like omulgirira omulgirira zu zaza!!!!!! Nangira Nagirar eyyyyyyy kunte kinte africa!!!!!!

for once other countries have to screen for something that originated from singapore.pretty soon sinkies will be speaking afrikkaans with the zika forehead and kissing the red soil of the motherland.

singapore has 4 times as many zika cases as thailand on a population basis!!!!first world country hygiene indeed!!!!

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOH Minister Gan still keeping quiet like the SGH case.He think he got 70 % support so he can just keep quiet and sinkees will forget about it.
This Gan is good for nothing no contribution at all but he just lucky got elected on the PAP bandwagon.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
MOH Minister Gan still keeping quiet like the SGH case.He think he got 70 % support so he can just keep quiet and sinkees will forget about it.
This Gan is good for nothing no contribution at all but he just lucky got elected on the PAP bandwagon.

gan%20kim%20yong.jpg

Name : Mr Gan Kim Yong
Designation : Minister for Health :rolleyes:

Menteri Kesihatan

卫生部长

சுகாதார அமைச்சர்
Party Affiliation : People's Action Party
Year of Birth : 1959

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

Zika is a minor issue and hardly newsworthy. The Olympics have come and gone and nobody died and nobody's head shrunk.

Get over it.

finally we will hv small headed sgian.............. hip hip hurray

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some Zika Cases Detected

I don't know what you're talking about because there is no poverty in Singapore. Everybody is taken care of.

balls

why is ah kong, ah ma collecting old cardboards and Al cans? fun izzit or like the liars claim they do it for exercise???

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP is claiming that there is no cover up on the Zika cases? Don't know if I believe them, because of their track record of bending the truth.

They claim that these cases were mis-diagnosed :eek: Assuming that one believes them that the 41 cases of "honest mistakes". Then Sporeans should be very concerned at the quality of our healthcare system where so many cases of misdiagnoses were committed :o

serious cracks at train bottom oso mis diagnosed as micro cracks...........

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal

NEA with skeleton staff in Vector control over the past 15 yrs, save millions to pay Ministars and their Top Dogs, now TB and Zika outbreak, how? You die ur Business huh!

Pek Kim Lui

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Some Zika Cases Detected

He explained things very well. I have hundred percent faith in what he said.

all politicians are trained in the art of lying esp the PAP ones
unfortunately they dun accept Oppo members in the training ...... datz why kena wallopped into getting govt desireable Auditors