• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Sinkie Old Hero Stands Up To Freeloader Ang Mo!

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am the person in the picture accused of being a racist. I regret and apologise that I should not show the finger. There's always two sides to the story...

Mr W did not have to apologise for showing his double barrelled gun to the sinking scumbag ang moh who had started the ball game by labelling all sinkies as ass holes. Now who is the real provoking foreign scumbag ass hole who started it all?

If all sinkies are ass holes, why is this scumbag ang moh working and living in the island full of ass holes? Should'nt he balek kampong to his own country to get a job?

Obviously, he was jobless back in his kampong and got to squat in sinkie land for a living.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mr W did not have to apologise for showing his double barrelled gun to the sinking scumbag ang moh who had started the ball game by labelling all sinkies as ass holes. Now who is the real provoking foreign scumbag ass hole who started it all?

If all sinkies are ass holes, why is this scumbag ang moh working and living in the island full of ass holes? Should'nt he balek kampong to his own country to get a job?

Obviously, he was jobless back in his kampong and got to squat in sinkie land for a living.

Yeah all these cheapskate foreigners like the barbarian MALAYSIANS bullying me in JB forum are all working in Spore. These shameless cheapskates like numero uno hate sinkies but love the 3x money and so shamelessly come to forum to slander and bash sinkies who feed them with jobs and did no harm to them.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I let you be the judge because anyone will react very strongly too when some one says all "Singaporeans are assholes". I am sure he did not mention this. Just like he did not mentioned he showed me the finger too. Please see the pictures.

When the stinking ang moh made the sweeping typhoon statement that all sinkies are assholes, he was obviously referring to those pappies as well who are in the Govt from the President down to the man in the street.

Pappies should throw this scumbag anh moh back to his kampong and let him repent for his mistake of calling every sinkie an ass hole. Are the pappies Ministers going to accept they are also assholes as claimed by the stinking scumbag ang moh??

Now who is the champion of bigotry?

Last edited:

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think we have enough of sidetrack posts within this dicussion. For a taste of reality, I don't think a Singapore Malay or Bruneian Chinese is subjected to unfair bumiputra policies.

Malays knew about chinese racism a long time ago. But kept quiet about it. Malays were subjected to even worse vocal abuse in all kinds of dialects.

I am appalled that you dare mention about the unspoken privilege that the Chinese held. The Chinese were the only reason why Singapore was then successful. The Malays were left to playing guitar/kicking football/producing babies and the Indians to drinking Johnny Walker, beating their wives and molesting the next door Chinese lady.

Why was the Chinese sinkie old man outraged? He represented the average sg Chinese man (and whinging forummers). Ahhhh...it was a multitude of factors leading to a perfect storm Eg.

1. Sg Chinese have been knocked off their top spot perch in the workforce. If it is not the angmo at the top spot..it is the ahneh/cobra.
2. Sg Employers/PAP think that 3rd world workers (ahtiongs, ahnehs, Burmese, pinoys Vietnamese) are better and cheaper workers than the Chinese
3. More Sg Chinese women are dumping their own men and converting to SPGs to service the angmohs. Others have succumbed to the mystical indian rod.
4. Sg Chinese men have to now downgrade and pay pinay and Indonesian maids to get their rocks off. The lucky ones head to massage palors and get an ejaculation (and STI)
5. Some private condos were swamped/overrun by Ahnehs. Mandarin Gardens was almost renamed Mumbai Gardens.
5. Owning cars was once the privilege of the Chinese. Now you get to see more Malay couples owning and driving cars whilst the Chinese take the bus (no choice, got retrenched). Well all is not lost, they can still work as taxi driver and drive. At least they have the opportunity to see the Ahtiongs speed past them in their Ferraris/Lambos.

So spare a thought when that guy stuck his middle fingers out.

Note: He is not standing up for his fellow sporeans..he is only now realising that those days of being superior to the other races are all gone. He needs time to re-adjust to the NEW pecking order in Spore.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
continuing the saga of the interpretation of a non-line line before eatery opening.....if you ask the following sbf members "are you in line?"

knnbccb: "what line!!!? knnbccb!"
ginfreely: "you jb forum mudlander! accuse me of out of line again?! #€*\@<$¥&!!!!!"
tanwahtiu: "this is another angmo conspiracy to get all chinese hooked on opium. i urge chinese to boycott this restaurant."

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
continuing the saga of the interpretation of a non-line line before eatery opening.....if you ask the following sbf members "are you in line?"

knnbccb: "what line!!!? knnbccb!"
ginfreely: "you jb forum mudlander! accuse me of out of line again?! #€*\@<$¥&!!!!!"
tanwahtiu: "this is another angmo conspiracy to get all chinese hooked on opium. i urge chinese to boycott this restaurant."

Please lah those barbarian MALAYSIAN in JB forum will NEVER ask you are you in line! They will just snatch whatever place you have in line.

PinkaChung

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why his char bor looked away? She is so embarrassed that her tah poh raise two middle fingers?

ugly-singaporean-turns-racist-after-being-told-off-for-cutting-queue_1.jpg

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
What Ed is saying is not the written down policies like the Bumis in Malaysia which discriminates the other races. He is referring to the pecking order that previously existed in Singapore which we are now is facing challenges because of the entry of foreigners who have the temerity, the numbers and the position to topple the old order.

If you go to Dubai, the Arab locals will cut queue and it is a given that a foreigner however wealthy and well dressed has to accept. So many foreigners avoid places popular with Arab locals.

Remember the PRC chap that crashed his Ferrari killing the Singapore taxi driver. Thats the taste of new reality.

I think we have enough of sidetrack posts within this dicussion. For a taste of reality, I don't think a Singapore Malay or Bruneian Chinese is subjected to unfair bumiputra policies.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
winnipegjets: "it's the pap's fault whether there's a line or not."

We are the products of PAP brainwashing. Everything that is wrong can be traced back to the PAP.

This white hair orangutan looks so much like a PAP supporter. He thought that he was a minister and demanded to be served first.

Damn the PAP and all its supporters.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
sbf special member. something's not right with the angmo story although amdk is da best. how can sinkie cut queue? tiong yes. but not pussified soixante-neuf sinkie. it's not in their nature. must be early no queue peeps milling around, thus the misunderstanding. happened to me at sushi maru. i was 2nd in line but there was no line, just peeps hanging around. next came angmo couple, and by angmo standard manners they were happy to be 3rd in the non-line. and then came tiong couple. tiongs had zero awareness of a "virtual" non-line. in angmo culture, a virtual non-line is eye contact of whoever cums first and hangs around, especially outside eatery about to open - no physical lemming queues like you see in sg where each customer rear-ends the next, smells the kar chng, and occasionally brushes genitals against buttocks. when the eatery opens, yes, the line forms and waits in front of reception. but when it's not yet ready with no reception, everyone hangs around talking trump vs. hillary. anyway tiong couple who were supposed to be 4th in line jumped first to receptionist when door opened. they had no concept for courtesy or peeps hanging around as waiting in line (invisible non-line). everyone of us from 1st to 3rd fucked them up with lectures (no expletives as we were civilized). and they had no clue what hit them. but we let them go in first as there were many empty tables around. why spoil a happy occasion when there were 20 tables for 8 waiting?

White-haired orangutan thinks that he is PAP elite lah.

Seee3

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do ang mo queue? Yes they do, for example, queuing for iPhone or at the start of great sales. However, if there isn't many people, they would not queue, but they expect a tacit understanding of the order. That does not mean that they are not concern with their entitlement of being first. They want to have the freedom to move around and also their entitlement. The outburst showed how much he treasured his right to be served first even though he knew full well that there are more than enough available seats in the restaurant. So it is only human to think that we have certain entitlements under different situations.

Singaporean queue because we are kiasu and we want to ascertain our right even if it looked silly standing alone in front of a closed door. Anyone not queuing is deemed to have given up your entitlement even if that person was there first. The next kiasu guy will quickly start the queue to chop the first position. It is the product of kiasiuism,

Older Japs also loved to queue but their purpose for queuing seems more for orderliness. I had posted before of how a group of elderly Jap who had difficulty walking readily stopped near the entrance to the boarding gate and waved those behind them to overtake. They gave up their right to be in front. That is mature as at the end, the plane will definitely wait for them and more importantly they showed graciousness and earned the praise of others.

The aggressiveness exhibited in this episode showed iimmaturity, subconscious hatred, bully.. I wondered if the ang mo would react in the same way if the old couple is replaced by a sexy young lady.

khunking

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm appalled by your lack of comprehension skills and daft condonation of sidetrack posts alledging discrimination against a local community. This discussion is about a pissing contest between a local and a foreigner who insulted locals. This skinhead should head back to a black neighbourhood in the US and tell the African Americans that their lives don't matter; they're not entitled to anything and get his body pumped full of bullets. How's this as a sidetrack post?

What Ed is saying is not the written down policies like the Bumis in Malaysia which discriminates the other races. He is referring to the pecking order that previously existed in Singapore which we are now is facing challenges because of the entry of foreigners who have the temerity, the numbers and the position to topple the old order.

If you go to Dubai, the Arab locals will cut queue and it is a given that a foreigner however wealthy and well dressed has to accept. So many foreigners avoid places popular with Arab locals.

Remember the PRC chap that crashed his Ferrari killing the Singapore taxi driver. Thats the taste of new reality.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
So it's a matter of cultural difference. One see no queue and not cutting queue . The angmoh also could have been rude when highlighting to him about the queue.
Overseas fast food joints no queue? No leh I just went Switzerland and Japan all got queue. For angmoh apply Switzerland standard those with counter serving staff all got queue.
is that right, pubey:confused: ...first it was japan and now switzerland - you trying to impress and up to your lying mode again? wat the fugs has japan got to do with this when you mentioned angmoh swiss standard and then list japan for good measure - no need to say you "just went" to these places in order to prove your point to try to impress, or substantiate whatever the fugs it is that you want to say - unless you have pics etc to prove, npnt!
Please lah those barbarian MALAYSIAN in JB forum will NEVER ask you are you in line! They will just snatch whatever place you have in line.
is that right, pubes :confused:...any proof that those m&ds did that or are you lying again just coz you got caught out again in that jb forum?