• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many times, it is the other way round. Many think they are going out to hunt for a zha bor. The reality is they are the ones being hunted by zha bors.

Of course, the zha bors will go for the bigger fish or carrot.

Sir_Fcuk

Lunch Corporal
Loyal
S'porean murders wife's lover in Thailand
Lianhe Wanbao - 9 mins ago

A Singaporean man is suspected to have murdered his wife's lover in Thailand.

The man turned out to be Xu's chauffeur, a well-built man covered in tattoos.

Both men began fighting from inside the apartment to outside in the corridors.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 27 November 2011.

Hey.... the sinkie beat a thai hunk ten years younger. Kudos to the Sinkie man, give that man a Thai-ger!

mako65

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, death penalty if murder charge stands.
I hope he will get the royal pardon on the king's birthday! Walk high and tall and re-start a new life......getting the death penalty for a piece of smelly cunt is really stupid!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
BKK/LOS runroaders beware! The bar has been raised!

Market rate now is SGD 3,000 per month plus a condo and a BMW 325i. Now everyone including farangs see Singaporeans very up leh! Proud Boh?

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possibly failed because he keeps filling in the blanks with answers like "Retarded Gay Dog" and :oIo::mad::*:Icons. Pastor Kong will lead him along the right path but maybe 10 strokes on his backsides will be better.:biggrin:

After Pastor Kong is done with his backside, he will come back here preaching something else. :biggrin:
Clinton666 aka IVEBERT. dun let Pastor king have all the fun with you. come back here and let us have some too:mad:

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
BKK/LOS runroaders beware! The bar has been raised!
Market rate now is SGD 3,000 per month plus a condo and a BMW 325i. Now everyone including farangs see Singaporeans very up leh! Proud Boh?

If the girl is good and has not lost her soul, and if you really like her, bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her.
If not just fuck and forget. I don't understand why anyone would keep a girl and give her monthly allowance and expect her to remain chaste when you see her only once in a while.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the girl is good and has not lost her soul, and if you really like her, bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her.
If not just fuck and forget. I don't understand why anyone would keep a girl and give her monthly allowance and expect her to remain chaste when you see her only once in a while.
bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her??!! The outcome will be much worst for the suspect.
Sometimes such thing cannot explained in science or religion, can only say it's luck. Some are bless to meet the right people and some are destine to meet the bad people. Given the suspect's background is good, it's a pity and does generate some sympathies. If this happen to any Ah Beng or Ah Seng, think nobody care a damm.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her??!! The outcome will be much worst for the suspect.
Sometimes such thing cannot explained in science or religion, can only say it's luck. Some are bless to meet the right people and some are destine to meet the bad people. Given the suspect's background is good, it's a pity and does generate some sympathies. If this happen to any Ah Beng or Ah Seng, think nobody care a damm.

I am not referring to the girl in this news :smile:
What i mean is if one really meet a good girl in LOS and in love with her, just bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am not referring to the girl in this news :smile:
What i mean is if one really meet a good girl in LOS and in love with her, just bring her back to Sinkieland and marry her.
cannot. cannot. Sinkieland quite easy to learn how to become bad. If meet a real good girl, move to LOS and marry her will be better. Bonus is even if get a baby boy, he don't have to serve NS and he will be forever grateful to Papa.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
cannot. cannot. Sinkieland quite easy to learn how to become bad. If meet a real good girl, move to LOS and marry her will be better. Bonus is even if get a baby boy, he don't have to serve NS and he will be forever grateful to Papa.

Hahaha that sounds like a good option too. The only consideration is whether you prefer your baby boy to speak Singlish or Thaiglish.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahaha that sounds like a good option too. The only consideration is whether you prefer your baby boy to speak Singlish or Thaiglish.
Hehehehe. Have to be fair. Speak Thai to mama and speak England to papa. There are many Thai and foreign kids learning Chinese too. I know an Ukranian kid who speaks Thai, English, Chinese, Russian and Ukranian fluently.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
another sinkie down. thai wife living alone in apartment. what you expect!

Some report say Thai wife,some report say Thai girlfirend.
How come the Thai wife is not staying in singapore with the Taiwanese-converted Singaporean husband ?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I hope he will get the royal pardon on the king's birthday! Walk high and tall and re-start a new life......getting the death penalty for a piece of smelly cunt is really stupid!

Unlikely mako, royal pardon is for minor crime. This guy is fucked.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

I actually sympathize with him a little although he is a little stupid. If only he knows this forum while in current shit I believe he will have hope, sure can get help.