• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
One chap Hong Leong nephew also sot tio thai pussy....former singer....family dun let him marry so he keep as mistress open thai disco in orchard road to let her manage....let see how long before he kena cuckold

Thai people do not have a good reputation among the proper and successful individuals.. so sad that a country that is run in a way that its reputation is screwed around the world.

Some chinese Thai complained that when they go to the airport and once the customs of other countries realised that he or she got a thai passport, they do not even wanna look at them.

Thailand is reputed to having beautiful ladies.. hehe.. plus the country is plague with poverty.. open pussy is the way to earn money.. How sad that it turn out this way.

Thailand used to have those proper Thai culture that is based on Buddhist teaching. Halfway down the road.. money and greed comes in. maybe inflation causes Thailand to have less and less. Plus tourists are throwing money around and tempted greed surfaced.

Thailand can be a strong country, they got land and resources.. their fucked up work ethics and thinking screwed them up.

Last edited:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May be we are on the same guy. His chauffeur would report for work as usual on Sunday, out of the house he jumps car, hails a taxi and off to his mistress house.

Is his current mistress currently based in China? If so, then perhaps the same guy. Problem we face is he changes girlfriends like changing underwear.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Is his current mistress currently based in China? If so, then perhaps the same guy. Problem we face is he changes girlfriends like changing underwear.

if another person changes gf, what sort of problem do you face in your life??? you get jealous when he change gf?

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
if another person changes gf, what sort of problem do you face in your life??? you get jealous when he change gf?

No sir, I don't get jealous. I will rejoice. Coz that means there is another rich charbor in the market for me to kau sua. Provided she was a rich man's mistress. You jealous of me or what?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahaaa............ I was referring to his uncle!
runs in the family......the old man (grandfather/father) was famous for 'bao' that channel 8 compere that did business in china.....heard the affair was 'exposed' because this old man was leaning towards opposition.....like the 81 boss.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Is the disco called neverland?

neverland.jpg

This original Neverland near my house in Ramintra Soi 14 (my house soi 5)

http://www.neverlandbangkok.com/

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thai people do not have a good reputation among the proper and successful individuals.. so sad that a country that is run in a way that its reputation is screwed around the world.

Some chinese Thai complained that when they go to the airport and once the customs of other countries realised that he or she got a thai passport, they do not even wanna look at them.

Thailand is reputed to having beautiful ladies.. hehe.. plus the country is plague with poverty.. open pussy is the way to earn money.. How sad that it turn out this way.

Thailand used to have those proper Thai culture that is based on Buddhist teaching. Halfway down the road.. money and greed comes in. maybe inflation causes Thailand to have less and less. Plus tourists are throwing money around and tempted greed surfaced.

Thailand can be a strong country, they got land and resources.. their fucked up work ethics and thinking screwed them up.

Trust me. I may not have the means to leave Sinkieland to live in Thailand, but I have a ladyboy wife who can help me understand the Thai culture better than any of you.

Well said. Up you.:oIo:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
do you guys remember there is one famous restaurant live performance called colosum near thong lo.. it has been closed down for some years. i always go there with my thai frens.. shiok.. sad that it has closed down.. food , music and girls are good. good memories!!!!

one thing is strange when i first time there, the performance most of them jokes are of sexual nature.. thai life seems to be all about sex only.. nothing much to go for...

Last edited:

mikec

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

And all these happen under the longest "serving" god monarchy. What you think Mr. Tonychat?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
do you guys remember there is one famous restaurant live performance called colosum near thong lo.. it has been closed down for some years. i always go there with my thai frens.. shiok.. sad that it has closed down.. food , music and girls are good. good memories!!!!

one thing is strange when i first time there, the performance most of them jokes are of sexual nature.. thai life seems to be all about sex only.. nothing much to go for...
they built a condo there already....
many places sad to see them go......recent one being Carribbean......even lo-so disco dance fever is gone....

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
they built a condo there already....
many places sad to see them go......recent one being Carribbean......even lo-so disco dance fever is gone....

Narong so you know Caribbean you must know opposite is a very big seafood reataurant Nathong. This one super duper aroi mak mak. I go there about twice a week. Sometimes for lunch sometimes for dinner and whenever I bring visitors there they will say its very good and want to comeback again next time they visit. (passby caribbean many times but never go in before and you are right now no more lights thought it's closed).

http://www.nathong.com/en

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And all these happen under the longest "serving" god monarchy. What you think Mr. Tonychat?

if you wanna compare to low life ball-less coward sinkie losers, then the thais are still many levels superior than the sinkies.

The Thais will not let other people bully them and yet keep quiet and suck thumb, they will fight back with balls.

being a coward is the lowest life form a human can go, even animals will fight back.

Last edited: