• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie kills chauffeur in Thailand after catching him fucking his chiobu wife

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Actually I kinda feel bit sorry for the Sinkie chap.. On a murder rap, being made a cuckold, so much money being wasted on a deceiving lover... His life now is all in a big mess because of a pussy..:( :confused:

It is sad no doubt, but a good lesson to all eager beavers that no pussy is worth the trouble. Practise the 4F's diligently.:p

jw5

Loyal
most of those bao by rich old uncles.......this 25 year old can get 38 year old single guy not bad liao........

Would have thought that for them, the older the better, and betterer still, leave them money before they die.
Don't think it makes any difference to them if the guy was a 38 yo or 83 yo carrot head. A carrot head of any age is still a carrot head.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many bosses even have more than one GF simultaneously without any problem. Need to know how to play the game. If one zha bor also cannot handle, then it's better to stay away from LOS.

jw5

Loyal
Actually I kinda feel bit sorry for the Sinkie chap.. On a murder rap, being made a cuckold, so much money being wasted on a deceiving lover... His life now is all in a big mess because of a pussy..:( :confused:

Well, anyway he's Taikie + Sinkie. :o
It's not lust for pussy that got him into this trouble, it's ego (having a mistress and driver and having them cheat on him) and rage (unable to control the anger and think logically).
If it was lust, he would just go to Poseidon twice or thrice weekly. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
Many bosses even have more than one GF simultaneously without any problem. Need to know how to play the game. If one zha bor also cannot handle, then it's better to stay away from LOS.

Other than LOS, there are LOTS of businessmen and corporate men in SG who have mistresses and gfs.
Either they are managing them really well or the press is "reluctant" to expose them............................

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Well, anyway he's Taikie + Sinkie. :o
It's not lust for pussy that got him into this trouble, it's ego (having a mistress and driver and having them cheat on him) and rage (unable to control the anger and think logically).
If it was lust, he would just go to Poseidon twice or thrice weekly. :biggrin:
Taiwan Kia suppose to be good in handling such situations.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

You any experience on this "have more than one GF simultaneously without any problem" can share or not buddy? :wink: :biggrin:

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
All you rich morons here and only one figured out the one closest to you is the one most likely to betray you. :mad: Sibei gong.
Always recycle chauffers. They know all you movements and secrets. Which lorong you go, what smoke you like. Even if they don't have bad intentions, these jokers like to gossip among themselves while waiting for you rich morons. Smart wives will use gather intel on you then when divorced,you are sibei dead. Horny wives will sleep with them. Dumb wives.. oh well. If you marry dumb wife, then good for you.:p
So either recycle them every 3 mths or pay them more and make them your bodyguards as well so they have vested interest in your safety. Alot china businessman do that.
Sun Tzu say. Always keep a close watch on those who are closest to you. Sibei goondy la you all. :rolleyes:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Taiwan Kia suppose to be good in handling such situations.

yeah, but dun forget, he mixed too much with sinkie and even got a sinkie IC.. that is where everything goes wrong.

His streetwise power has gone soft and disappear.. i hope he dun bend down to get screwed but i dun think he reached that stage yet as he still got the balls to kill a person.

Last edited:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha..Ha..Ha.. Good one Bro..

Glad you like it. This mantra should be strictly adhered to no matter how strong was the temptation. I can tell you that at times it can be overpowering and can overwhelmed even the mightiest of men. Many men failed this test despite being brilliant in their fields, even Clinton.

Speaking about Clinton where is 666?

SibeiKing

Alfrescian
Loyal
Glad you like it. This mantra should be strictly adhered to no matter how strong was the temptation. I can tell you that at times it can be overpowering and can overwhelmed even the mightiest of men. Many men failed this test despite being brilliant in their fields, even Clinton.

Failed his PSLE. Pastor Kong ground him and giving him private tuition.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You any experience on this "have more than one GF simultaneously without any problem" can share or not buddy? :wink: :biggrin:
Me? Not so lucky leh. And maybe not so much money and energy to attract SYT.

I do know many locals and foreigners who are able to manage multiple gfs without any problem. Most are business people, some are civil servants, and some are soldiers. Some not even earning a lot. In some cases, the gf is aware that the bf has other gf. Talking about gf and not even gik.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Maybe he's busy polishing his Muay Thai skills...:biggrin:

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Failed his PSLE. Pastor Kong ground him and giving him private tuition.

Possibly failed because he keeps filling in the blanks with answers like "Retarded Gay Dog" and :oIo::mad::*:Icons. Pastor Kong will lead him along the right path but maybe 10 strokes on his backsides will be better.:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes....secretary, caddy, sideline, undergrad, penthouse model, pretty, coyote....knn must learn to handle.....

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and me only single Core CPU, not Dual-Core. Very easy to Pee Cha Lobang.

One advice given by a experience guy is to use the same name for all the gf. Example, call every gf, Tee Rak or, Darling, or Nong. Any names also can, as long as consistent with all gf. This way, no chance of pee cha lobang. Even at night sleep, dream the wrong gf also no problem, cos' all same name.