• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie found floating in the seas of Desaru. He won't get to usher in the new year.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masri also said that even before the incident, a red flag had been raised at the beach to warn visitors not to engage in water activities due to weather conditions.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I heard the high SES ones can sail to Desaru or Tioman from Sinkieland on a yacht, no need to chiong customs checkpoints or the airport. :wink:

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard the high SES ones can sail to Desaru or Tioman from Sinkieland on a yacht, no need to chiong customs checkpoints or the airport. :wink:
High SES sails to Maldives or Mauritius, or hangout at St Tropez.

Desaru and Tioman are for low SES Sinkies that want cheap cheap.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Masri also said that even before the incident, a red flag had been raised at the beach to warn visitors not to engage in water activities due to weather conditions.
Green flag is to get ready to go.
Red flag is to start going.
Checkered flag is to stop and come back.
Am I correct?
So they raised the wrong flag.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
As long as the Setan of Johor.....oops pardon moi
The Sultan of Johor doesn't get upset and beat you up. Tioman is his favourite torture island.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
this one likely an ah neh. Firstly, couldn't swim, secondly ignored the red flag. Typical neh behaviour and paid for it. Someone mentioned earlier it could have been an ah tiong. Tiongs don't hang out with their 16 year old sons at the beach, ah nehs do. Father and son go everywhere together.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you know your way around this region, you can take a yacht out to the seas and have a fuck fest and nobody will chup you

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No one with a brain will go East Coast of Malaysia now during the monsoon.
Yes this. Usually during NE monsoon tourists go to the west coast and reverse during the SW monsoon season.

This is quite basic knowledge but I guess sinkies dunno because PAP didn't teach them that in school