• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie Cheapskates Upset Over Budge Airlines 22 hour Delay!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
SINGAPORE - Dozens of Scoot passengers were up in arms after a flight from Singapore to Perth was delayed for more than 22 hours over the weekend.

“Scoot flight TZ 8 to Perth was originally scheduled to depart from Singapore at 1210 pm (Singapore time) on 20th June. It was delayed at Changi Airport due to a technical issue and we regret the delay has inconvenienced our guests," a Scoot spokesman said.

The flight was re-scheduled to 9.50am on Sunday morning, according to Scoot's Facebook page. It eventually took off at 10.42am on Sunday.

[video=youtube;sK65PgFOI2E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sK65PgFOI2E[/video]

In an email sent to Scoot seen by The Straits Times, one passenger claimed that the flight was "delayed six times with different reasons". One of the reasons given, he added, was that the plane's tyre was 'worn out'.

The passengers were asked to board the plane then disembark twice, and finally asked to return home without any reimbusement for taxi fares, the passenger known as Cole wrote.

Cole expressed his disappointment with Scoots offer of travel vouchers in compensation, and said that the hotel and car that he rented in Australia "are all going down the drain". He asked for Scoot to arrange for a refund in cash.

The passenger also sent two Youtube videos of the scene at the Changi Airport after the news that the flight would be delayed to June 21 morning was announced.

In the videos, stranded passengers were shouting at a man who claimed he was a "handling agent" for Scoot.

Scoot said in a statement to The Straits Times: "A delayed flight can be frustrating for passengers whose travel plans have been disrupted but Scoot would like to emphasize that safety is our top priority. We seek the kind understanding and patience of all the affected guests."

[email protected]
- See more at: http://www.straitstimes.com/news/si...after-scoot-flight-delay#sthash.6nXYHfqi.dpuf

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have chosen a budget airline not run by the GLC mafia. The flight is at most delayed by a few hours, not almost one fucking day. :rolleyes:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Tigerair and Scoot has been making loses ever since SIA tried competing in Budget airlines using these 2 brands.
At least Jetstar is not too bad but it's no longer cheap as budget.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you watch the video did you hear the shit skin say let's all walk on the runway let no flight leave singapore.

So all cos this flight got delayed every single flight even not from scoot cannot leave sg. Needless to say like a typical shit skin he didn't do it.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;WFcEbrdSxx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcEbrdSxx0[/video]

babuSingh

Alfrescian
Loyal
damn xia suay....all the singaporean just keep quiet while those who voiced out are all foreigners...all busy taking video....

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Should have chosen a budget airline not run by the GLC mafia. The flight is at most delayed by a few hours, not almost one fucking day. :rolleyes:

I hope these travellers did not sting on the travel insurance. Or they might have thought that it's operated under Scoot, a subsidiary of SIA, hence should be alright. Well budget airline bring budget airline, will just tell you to wait. You not happy, please switch to full fledge airlines.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Both Tigerair and Scoot has been making loses ever since SIA tried competing in Budget airlines using these 2 brands.
At least Jetstar is not too bad but it's no longer cheap as budget.

Tiger is well known to reschedule flights at last min due to not enough passengers.
Machiam the mrts and buses delaying trips to maximize load.
You get what you pay for so dun complain

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In America, this delay would have earned each pax $600. In EU, lagi more.

Tyre worn out woh ...they got service plane or not? This would have been fixed in a regular maintenance.

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
slingish sounding fellow ask for scoot CEO Campbell Wilson to get his white ass over. doubt he give a f!

scoot-and-spirit-airlines-e1428634421652.png

[video=youtube;WFcEbrdSxx0]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WFcEbrdSxx0[/video]

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
From this case it shows how badly singkies are bullied in singkie land. Also how protected the GRC mafia is in its homeland. I was told by a backpacker in Oz tat he book a Scoot flight from Brisbane to Singkieland. The Scoot flight was down n theygot traansferred to an SQ flight. Got in flight service etc n he was soo happy. When I heard of this Scoot flight I thought they would b transferred to SQ as there are 4 flights a day. And I wonder who these passengers voted for..lost 2 days due to this fiasco.

xpo2015

Alfrescian
Loyal
They are never grateful that they have arrived safely and sound! The illed fated MH370, MH17 and Air Asia flight passengers would be happy to trade with them!

Ambulance

Alfrescian
Loyal
From this case it shows how badly singkies are bullied in singkie land. Also how protected the GRC mafia is in its homeland. I was told by a backpacker in Oz tat he book a Scoot flight from Brisbane to Singkieland. The Scoot flight was down n theygot traansferred to an SQ flight. Got in flight service etc n he was soo happy. When I heard of this Scoot flight I thought they would b transferred to SQ as there are 4 flights a day. And I wonder who these passengers voted for..lost 2 days due to this fiasco.

oi yuet lam zai lei yaw yuen tin yuen deh ah

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How come no news from the perth side? I guess these passengers got onto an sq flight or got transferred to a hotel as there r consumer laws in oz. Just not tat great but better than spore.