• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkie aunty bashed up by her Neighbour brutally, guess the race?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spore used to have one of the biggest asylums back when the place was called Woodbridge. It's now more common to see more people with "problems" maybe being the largest is just not enough.

sg is one big woodbridge. the early local and immigrant stock was so rife with schizophrenia-prone genetic material that fresh immigrants were required to be imported by the millions to hopefully dilute the high incidence of hereditary mental disorders. new immigrants would bring risks and other issues, but genetic-borne mental illnesses among sinkies would spell definite doom for the cuntry. they must not breed. :*:

Balls2U

Alfrescian
Loyal
If that victim was my mom, I'll make sure that farking bitch wouldn't have a nose for the rest of her bloody life!

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
a) How come the attacker walks with her legs wide open (kang kang). is it because she was born with a dildo stuck between her legs?
b) The auntie gave attacker a direct hit in the first counter attack which cause the attacker to become even more ferocious.

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
How come the yahoo reports disclose the actual full name of the 65-year-old victim but the attacker's name is not disclosed at all?

Becos normally for these type of assualt cases, the names of the attackers are always disclosed in the media reports

The assailant did not want to reveal her name to the reporters whereas the victim (or relatives) happily did so. I don't think the media can release the names without consent.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She looks tanned. Is she from Norway? :confused:

Jokes aside, aunty made two mistakes here:

1. She retaliated with a hit to the face which escalated the situation
2. After hitting her assailant she turned her back away and gave her assailant an opportunity to retaliate without any possibility to defend herself

Last edited:

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
you are totally wrong!

The chinese-language newspaper already disclosed the attacker's name.

But why the english-language yahoo article never disclose the attacker's name but only disclose the elderly victim's name?

Different business ethics...

What's the name then?

Last edited:

Dark Knight

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we have to face up to the fact there are unsound pple ard.
I learned through experience that it is a mistake to try to reason with them.
Some are just fill with rage waiting for something to trigger an explosion.

A few yrs ago, a cyclist cycled through a bus stop nearly hitting a child.
I told the man, "Uncle, cycling path is just behind bus stop... ". He stop his bike and walk towards me likei
I just killed his dog. He asked me what is my problem.... he seem enraged at such a trivial thing .

Some pple have either anger problems or mental unsoundness. If you have a neighbor like that you tell him not to play music too loud, he will turn it up louder. You report him to police or HDB, he will think you are out to fix him when you just want peace and quiet. After that, your problems become endless as every step to use to solve your problem just provoke him more.

The best first move is to be tolerant and butter him up before you make a request.... and you have to do it gently to get him to play ball.

Chances are you can't reason it out with a matyoyo. Tolerance and buttering doesn't work on them.
Many years back, a matyoyo neighbor happened to shifted into my next door.
He and his wife takes care of their grand kids while his own children goes to work.

As a norm most matyoyo kids always thought they can become "Fandi Ahmad The 2nd".
Their grandkids started to play soccer in the narrow corridor everyday after school without fail.
To make things worse, their grand kids even brought along all their cousins to come to their house after school for the soccer game.
Each time these bunch of matyoyo kids play soccer, they will smash my front gate and also topple some of my flowerpots.

My parents was very frustrated and try to reason (talk nicely) it out with their grandparents.
The grandparents simply fxxk care (left ear in, right ear out) every time we try to talk it out with them.
Soon, the grand kids and their cousins knew about our complaining.
They started to play soccer more often and not even scared of anyone.
They are a bunch of spoiled kids who doesn't know the right place to play soccer.
We realized that we can no longer live that HDB block for long to continue tolerating such a neighbor.

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 41-year-old woman, who was caught on film beating up her 65-year-old neighbour on Saturday was charged with kicking a woman police corporal and verbally abusing a staff sergeant on Monday.

Casey Sabrina Ng, also known as Asha, 41, was ordered to be remanded at the Institute of Mental Health. Her next court date is Oct 14. She is accused of committing both offences at about 10.45am on Saturday at Block 10 at Chai Chee Road. If convicted, she could be jailed for up to seven years and fined.

It is believed the police officers were attending to a call for assistance after Madam Toh Siew Hong was assaulted. The attack was recorded as Madam Toh's relatives had installed a security camera in the lift lobby outside their flat because of concerns about their neighbour's behaviour.

The footage shows Madam Toh being approached from behind by her attacker who rained punches and kicks, mostly in the face. This continued even after she fell to the floor. Her family posted the shocking footage online and it quickly went viral.
http://www.straitstimes.com/breaking-news/singapore/story/woman-caught-film-beating-elderly-neighbour-charged-kicking-police-off

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The 41-year-old woman, who was caught on film beating up her 65-year-old neighbour on Saturday was charged with kicking a woman police corporal and verbally abusing a staff sergeant on Monday...

Why no charges for assaulting the neighbour:confused:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
her front face picture just came out in OMY website.

Although her face picture is a bit blur, but still can tell quite obvious she is Malay from her face picture, Since she is a Malay then it's a bit strange why she got a Ng in one of her 2 names??

Mixed race bitch what. From the looks of things this whore doesn't really practice her chinese side that much.

It's something like that ministar with the girls name fucker is half chinese and his kid is even more chinese

yourlaubu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mixed race bitch what. From the looks of things this whore doesn't really practice her chinese side that much.

It's something like that ministar with the girls name fucker is half chinese and his kid is even more chinese

you fucking Jahmaican Afro nehgger, why this time you dont blame the Chinese aunty for getting beaten up and say she deserved it. you talk with a mouthful of cocks all the time

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you fucking Jahmaican Afro nehgger, why this time you dont blame the Chinese aunty for getting beaten up and say she deserved it. you talk with a mouthful of cocks all the time

Nice name u given him tere. In future i would juz add tat name to his existing Jah Jamban nick.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Your lack of empathy in the first place shocked me.........why I had always tagged you the balanced guy escapes me now................

it is the balanced guy in me that feels that getting the police in the picture is the best approach. video as evidence, that kuku will serve time, be it in Hougang Ave 8 or Queenstown Women Prison. she will get what she deserves. had i been emotional and takes matters into my own hands, would i still be able to rationalise my thoughts?