• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Sinkaporeans are Selfish, Stupid and Short-Sighted (NS-related topic)

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
In short, Sinkieland succeeded in spite of Kuan Yew. :smile:

Succeded in what?

If it is business and commerce, Sg did well because of location, location, location. This was ensured by regioal peace- thanks to Suharto and ASEAN.

In what other areas did Sg succed? Social, compassion, arts, graciousness?

If Sg is successful, why do so many of her citizens have emigration on thier minds? Especially the educated ones.

Cheers!

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I was in NS, I learnt to wait & wait, eat & eat, sleep & sleep, then book out!
Throughout my NS, the good part was going to Thailand Kachanaburi..but also wait & wait, eat & eat, sleep & sleep then finally move out to 3D2N exercise!
Overall, is wasting alot of time. Maybe it can finishes in 2 mths but it takes 2 yrs!

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
When I was in NS, I learnt to wait & wait, eat & eat, sleep & sleep, then book out!
Throughout my NS, the good part was going to Thailand Kachanaburi..but also wait & wait, eat & eat, sleep & sleep then finally move out to 3D2N exercise!
Overall, is wasting alot of time. Maybe it can finishes in 2 mths but it takes 2 yrs!
And finish all the ns allowance during the 3D2N exercise.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
Succeded in what?

If it is business and commerce, Sg did well because of location, location, location. This was ensured by regioal peace- thanks to Suharto and ASEAN.

In what other areas did Sg succed? Social, compassion, arts, graciousness?

If Sg is successful, why do so many of her citizens have emigration on thier minds? Especially the educated ones.

Cheers!

"Success", according to conventional belief i.e. wealth.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How loaded with wealth are Sinkies? :confused:

"Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won't run away. CPF will still be around for a long, long time to come. Not only is it earning good interest, my capital is protected."

This clown say one woh.

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
How loaded with wealth are Sinkies? :confused:

As in every society, there will be the poor.

In Sg's case, for a visitor, s/he will notice many Sg familiies with maids, and these are working class families. Despite the high price of autos in Sg, there are many Benzes, Beemers, even Maseratis and Lambos. Many folk in Sg own the latest electronic gizmos, eat out, own pedigree dogs. Go book a holiday abroad, better be early. Same thing with booking your condo.

Wealthy S'poreans are very visible. Even if they are only apparently wealthy. The society has a way of hiding/downplaying the downtrodden.

Cheers!

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
"Every month, when I receive my CPF statement, I feel so rich and the best part is, I know the CPF money won't run away. CPF will still be around for a long, long time to come. Not only is it earning good interest, my capital is protected."

This clown say one woh.

Earning good interest? That farking cho bo lan retard in PMO choose not to understand the meaning of inflation and real interest earned. Inflation more than 5%. CPF interest pays much less than that. What a cheat!

Capital is protected? CPF Life will stop payment once CPF Life become insolvent. Another cheat.

For tax reason or whatever, there are people who continued to pump good CASH into CPF to be locked up for years. How stoopig can it be. Blame it on the 60%.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Best quote of the week!

I am sure nothing will happen to your son.

Bro, no give wrong advice hor.

Yes, nothing will happen to your son so long as he does not come back.

If he got a promotional job posting here, he cannot take it and has to explain why.
If he got a company meeting / training program conducted here, he will have to give that a miss and explain why too.
If he is married to a sinkie wife, too bad - no come back. Can arrange to see her family in JB or Batam.

What I am sure, is that he cannot come back without being caught. Do check out emigration thread. Plenty of info there.

Why make it so difficult for Sinkie who have migrated? These people oredi have decided to take up citizenship elsewhere but still have to come back to serve their 2 years like my son. For fark one may ask.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
IreneYeoh said:
I'm Singaporean, short and short-sighted too. But I'm certainly not stupid. I'm a girl not required to do NS. But I'm against NS too because it makes you guys stupid!

This is not called stupid. The right word is "numb".

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro, no give wrong advice hor.

Yes, nothing will happen to your son so long as he does not come back.

If he got a promotional job posting here, he cannot take it and has to explain why.
If he got a company meeting / training program conducted here, he will have to give that a miss and explain why too.
If he is married to a sinkie wife, too bad - no come back. Can arrange to see her family in JB or Batam.

What I am sure, is that he cannot come back without being caught. Do check out emigration thread. Plenty of info there.

Why make it so difficult for Sinkie who have migrated? These people oredi have decided to take up citizenship elsewhere but still have to come back to serve their 2 years like my son. For fark one may ask.
Pai Seh. No ill intentions to give any wrong advice here.

I seriously doubt they can do anything to any sons of fathers and mothers who have taken up citizenship elsewhere. Other countries also have their own laws on doing military service.
Looking at how the ruling party treat Singaporeans and FTs, FT more important than Singaporeans. All these NS/National defense policies are crab. You think Singapore can really fight off an invasion? Old hokkien saying, all it take is one indonesian one spit, and SG is gone.

Their main objective of NS is to create inconvenience for those who are seeking better life and also to make male citizens more obedient.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
You Are Right ! That's Why They Deserve A Fascist To Continue Screw Them Up Big Time

2uqlj15.jpg

... assumes that serving NS is "normal".

... "NS is unconstitutional", "Abolish NS", "NS violates human rights", "NS is Slavery" ...

Bunch of selfish people. Just because you suffer, you expect everyone else ... please WAKE THE FUCK UP.

... "right of passage", "defending the nation" and those utter bullshit. Those bunch are just fucking retards.

Fuck PAP! FUCK NS!!!

You are absolutely correct ! I told many of my friends and comrades and they tell me that NS is 'a must' but yet wanna 'gheng' some more. It's like telling you that theft is bad but they are also doing it. Corruption is 'no good' but they wish to have this door open for their advantage. They just love the ways of the thieves and robbers ! They cannot change that bullshit mindset that was haunting them since the day when they were young (NPCC, NCC, Red Cross, etc.). They are just so ... predictable !

Hitler had successfully controlled the crowd when he introduced a militaristic fascist style of living. They just couldn't no, why ? Perhaps, it was their history. And Hitler could give them regimentation ! They killed themselves for it while Hitler looted Europe of their gold.

You are right ! They are stupid plus selfish ! In Greek, it is called ee-dee-or-tays = "idiots". It was like that in Greece back then ? I don't know. But, something tells me they could gone through things as bad as this. They even believed that without PAP, the cars cannot move, the factories will collapse, HDB flats will not be painted, etc. bullshit ! LKY and Goh Keng Swee told the Brits to buzz off to their own home when they said they could have it better themselves. Do you think we can't do better than them ? If you do, PAP has already won !

Errr ... it's "rite of passage", I think.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: You Are Right ! That's Why They Deserve A Fascist To Continue Screw Them Up Big T

And how many pick up smoking and call chicken during NS?

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pai Seh. No ill intentions to give any wrong advice here.

I seriously doubt they can do anything to any sons of fathers and mothers who have taken up citizenship elsewhere. Other countries also have their own laws on doing military service.
Looking at how the ruling party treat Singaporeans and FTs, FT more important than Singaporeans. All these NS/National defense policies are crab. You think Singapore can really fight off an invasion? Old hokkien saying, all it take is one indonesian one spit, and SG is gone.

Their main objective of NS is to create inconvenience for those who are seeking better life and also to make male citizens more obedient.

Sir,

I seriously doubt they can do anything to any sons of fathers and mothers who have taken up citizenship elsewhere chop chop confirmed - as long as he does not come back.

Just make sure he don't land in Changi Airport or Causeway or the sea port. There are plenty of cases reported in Shitty Times.

Yes Sir, Sinkies are 3rd class shittyzen in their own country. 1st class are the MIW and the elites. 2nd class are FT and Pure breed Sinkies - 3rd class.

Blame it on the 60%

Last edited:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't call me sir lah. Really paiseh.

So what if a son comes back. They cannot do anything to him unless he as a foreigner commit an offense or is a wanted man. At most ICA reject his entry to SG. They dare or not?

They need your son more as a FT more than your son need them. They are still trying to meet the quotas of FT to sustain the property price and their salaries.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
The concept of NS is a flawed concept. All male citizens should serve 5 years as real soldiers.

[video=youtube;lIr8u0j08gU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIr8u0j08gU[/video]