• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean says he feels like a second-class citizen as his foreign classmates are advancing to uni while he serves NS

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Today's friends can become your enemies tomorrow, so too today's enemies can become your friends the next day.....a Truism known to Humanity since Civilization began.

You will know WHO are your enemies are when they appear at your gates, & by then, you will be glad that there exists well trained, prepared & ready NSmen to protect their loved ones collectively, 3.5 Million citizens whom follows our TOTAL DEFENCE ideology, determined to defend & maintain our freedom, progress & way of life & a $15 Billion budget to fund such endeavors.

So do not, ever, EVER FUCK with Singapore. I will strike back, even if alone. I have no death wish but with much in life to live for. I would rather be dead standing fighting back than to run away & live with guilt for shirking my duty as an able bodied citizen, abandoning my loved ones, my family, my relatives, my friends & everyone else whom worked hard to build Singapore to what it is today & into the future.
What a bunch of shit. Are you off your meds again? I ask u one simple question. Who is our military enemy, and u give me this long bullshit and still have not answered my question. If I ask a Taiwanese, they can tell me exactly who is their enemy. Same for Korean, or Israeli, etc. So, I ask u again, who is the military enemy?

Today's friend can become tomorrow's enemy, what a fucking retarded statement. So, Switzerland is our friend today, so is Nepal, Madagascar, Luxembourg, etc. All these countries can be our enemies tomorrow? hahahhahhahahha. And even if they are our enemy, do they have the ability to attack us? U see how retarded your statement is. U have to know who is your enemy NOW. not when they appear at the gates, moron. Why? Because u can buy the right equipment and train the right way to fight them when they show up at your gates. And u can't have TOTAL DEFENCE when half of the 3.5 million are guniangs who never lifted anything heavier than their designer hangbag. U want Total Defence, u look at the Jews who make their women do NS.