• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singaporeans too soft

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0AdIYHNL1A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0AdIYHNL1A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

came across this video.

Singapore Police really cannot make it. How the hell can Singaporeans rise in revolts when the Police itself is so soft and not sure what they are doing.

When I was in Canada, US and OZ, the moment they make a decision to arrest you or if cross the barrier during a protest, they will grab you by force, drag you if necessary and chuck you in the van. No talking, pure brute force.

Anyone recall the christian cult that was protesting circa 1987 in front of Far East Plaza. When the decision was made to arrest the protestors both and female, it was more like school tug-a-war. It can to stage where passerbys ended up pulling one side while the Police tugged on the side of the protestors. Then they abandoned.

Someone senior had to come along before definitive force was used to get them out. Heard the next the CO got screwed by minister who saw the whole thing on Tv news.

I wonder how the SAF is going to handle the enemy = pep talk, table talk, slow talk, settlement talk, then call the parents to talk.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0AdIYHNL1A&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/T0AdIYHNL1A&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

came across this video.

Singapore Police really cannot make it. How the hell can Singaporeans rise in revolts when the Police itself is so soft and not sure what they are doing.

When I was in Canada, US and OZ, the moment they make a decision to arrest you or if cross the barrier during a protest, they will grab you by force, drag you if necessary and chuck you in the van. No talking, pure brute force.

Anyone recall the christian cult that was protesting circa 1987 in front of Far East Plaza. When the decision was made to arrest the protestors both and female, it was more like school tug-a-war. It can to stage where passerbys ended up pulling one side while the Police tugged on the side of the protestors. Then they abandoned.

Someone senior had to come along before definitive force was used to get them out. Heard the next the CO got screwed by minister who saw the whole thing on Tv news.

I wonder how the SAF is going to handle the enemy = pep talk, table talk, slow talk, settlement talk, then call the parents to talk.

so r u saying that our police should have been more decisive in what they r doing and not be so...gentle?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
so r u saying that our police should have been more decisive in what they r doing and not be so...gentle?

Singaporeans in general. The most obvious reference is the Police as you can see it in more often. Can you recall the Police trying to grab an insane man some years back at Geylang Serai market, after 2o minutes trying to circle him with the help of passerbys, the guy lunged and stabbed a passerby to death.

I was told that during tutorials in SMU which has a large FT cohort, the guys who do not put their case strongly and sit on the fence are the Singaporeans. Even the Eastern Europeans with their poor command of English are more assertive.

When I go to a crowded food court, see how the Ang Mos and the foreigners handle a table with tissue paper. They go into a restaurant, and demand to sit at a particular empty table which has probably the best view or ambience. The Singaporean will kwai kwaii walk behind the waiter and even accept a table near the toilet. i have seen Ang Mos ask the reserved sign to be placed somewhere else. Just go for lunch tomorrow and observe. Go at 11.15am when many of the table are empty at popular up market restaurants.

N o wonder the despotic old man can step all over his sheep.

blythec

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are very tame. Just look at the Koreans, Hongkongers, china, Taiwanese etc.... singapore police must not act like the police in the US/Canada as the SDP's protest are peaceful and not violent.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans in general. The most obvious reference is the Police as you can see it in more often. Can you recall the Police trying to grab an insane man some years back at Geylang Serai market, after 2o minutes trying to circle him with the help of passerbys, the guy lunged and stabbed a passerby to death.

I was told that during tutorials in SMU which has a large FT cohort, the guys who do not put their case strongly and sit on the fence are the Singaporeans. Even the Eastern Europeans with their poor command of English are more assertive.

When I go to a crowded food court, see how the Ang Mos and the foreigners handle a table with tissue paper. They go into a restaurant, and demand to sit at a particular empty table which has probably the best view or ambience. The Singaporean will kwai kwaii walk behind the waiter and even accept a table near the toilet. i have seen Ang Mos ask the reserved sign to be placed somewhere else. Just go for lunch tomorrow and observe. Go at 11.15am when many of the table are empty at popular up market restaurants.

N o wonder the despotic old man can step all over his sheep.

i did that once, and an ang moh remarked that i was rude. but if ang moh do it, it is natural, heaven's will. we are after all just asians, a lower class of beings, its all karma and i have learnt to accept it.

imperialarms

Alfrescian
Loyal
Singaporeans are very tame. Just look at the Koreans, Hongkongers, china, Taiwanese etc.... singapore police must not act like the police in the US/Canada as the SDP's protest are peaceful and not violent.
other asians might be more aggressive than snikies, but when meet white man, immediately cower and bow. this is the way it has always been and the way it will be in the future.

Wisely

Alfrescian
Loyal
came across this video.

Even with that kind of standard, SDP is complaining of police "hard" handedness.

myjohnson

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i guess we can say that both our police and our oppositions are equallly lame.

The only useful thing you can do with your mouth is to suck my cock, you fucking faggot! My cock is not lame, it's really hard just for your cleareyes to bestow and salivate over. Put your dirty little mouth over it and take it deep
you faggoty cocksucker. I enjoy it!

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
i did that once, and an ang moh remarked that i was rude. but if ang moh do it, it is natural, heaven's will. we are after all just asians, a lower class of beings, its all karma and i have learnt to accept it.

I once saw an absolutely rude old ang mo treating an SIA stewardess badly. As it continued, I stood up and told him to behave himself in front of a lady. i could see that the other business class passengers too got fed but it was the other ang mos that also got up and told him to shut up. The rest of the Singaporeans just sat there pretending to read magazine or watch video.

I was subsequently thanked by the Cabin Manager who told me that foreigners are the ones that always helped.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/U3oTgcMJxnw&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/U3oTgcMJxnw&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

See the NZ police. Very methodical, no need for a battalion, no need for plain clothes. 2 person to a protestors, armlock, grab and go. minimum force. In singapore, they don't even bother pushing the press away to the outer perimeter.

Can you imagine if race riots took place, they will all run to their mummy and get medical certificate from the hdb clinic below.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
other asians might be more aggressive than snikies, but when meet white man, immediately cower and bow. this is the way it has always been and the way it will be in the future.

The toughest asians I have seen are Koreans. when they are committed, start running. Singapore could not handle korean workers and banned after a few months. The initial crew for Suntec city construction were koreans. The Police could not handle them. Even the Ang mo will give in to koreans.

helicopview

Alfrescian
Loyal
The toughest asians I have seen are Koreans. when they are committed, start running. Singapore could not handle korean workers and banned after a few months. The initial crew for Suntec city construction were koreans. The Police could not handle them. Even the Ang mo will give in to koreans.

To: All. Saw on tv last night. Even an 80 yrs old hong kong lady (pick cardboard to earn a living) came out to protest the falling prices of paper. Singaporeans ...hai..

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
so i guess we can say that both our police and our oppositions are equallly lame.
All Singaporeans are lame. I still cannot understand why they need an ASP, whole team of plaincothes officers, uniform officers, all the time talking on their radio to who I have no clue. Then the slow talk begins, and the police guy seems like he is going to wet his pants.

Just take a loudhailer, give a 1 minute warning and move in, 2 to a persos armlock and the job is done.

I like it when Ms Chee argues with them, they all look so meek and want to cry. Remember the video screening at hotel. 3 civil servants, 2 plain clothes officers seize one dvd, go away, must have serious table talk at nearby coffeeshop, come back and ask for projector. When they said no, walk away meekly and disappear into the night.

No wonder we don't have entrepreneurial skills.

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
All Singaporeans are lame. I still cannot understand why they need an ASP, whole team of plaincothes officers, uniform officers, all the time talking on their radio to who I have no clue. Then the slow talk begins, and the police guy seems like he is going to wet his pants.
its because no one dare to take responsiblity and everyone is waiting for someone to give instructions.

that is something i dun understand as well.

if someone were to say something, others put them down. but i guess its a matter of saying something at the right time for the right matter that counts.

to say singaporean in general is lame is very much due to earlier education of comfucious ethics that doesnt allow speaking up.

to me, the constant intro of neo-confucious is the reason for what is happening to our society now, a nation of sheeps.