• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

singaporeans too soft

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I'm not sure. I mused at the circus roundabout as a humble constable only. What I've seen, I saw. What I wasn't told, I didn't know.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not sure. I mused at the circus roundabout as a humble constable only. What I've seen, I saw. What I wasn't told, I didn't know.

Bro, they were remanded at various police stations in view of the numbers after being charged in court. I do remember heavy security in court as they brought in an out as they kept shouting. Photos of they going in and out by van were shown in the press. Was not handled by ISD but as criminal offences. It was a weird cult as they had no interest in politics just kept cursing everyone with their favourite slogan - "death to your first born"

By the way, Francis Seow was not detained for the Marxist Conspiraqcy thingy but for the Hendrikson affair. Hendrikson was deported one day after Francis was detained. They word is that ISD found out about his links to Hendrikson and the offer to fund elections for selected lawyers and grant of asylum when they bugged Francis as he represented some of the marxist detainess.

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
the order of the kings and ministers do change as one person from king today become peasant tmorrow.

lost of power is not change if position.

During that era, I can only think of one such instance. Which one do you know? Or you have more examples to share?

chinkangkor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see your point. Of course he was against Confucianism from the beginning, but that's confined to his Qin state. Conquering all other states enabled him to implement anti-Confucianism measures all across China.

Confucianism was not accepted by all the warring states, not even during the early years of the Han dynasty.

It was only during the 5th Emperor of the Han dynasty - Han Wu Di - that Confucianism was accepted into the mainstream.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
By the way, Francis Seow was not detained for the Marxist Conspiraqcy thingy but for the Hendrikson affair. Hendrikson was deported one day after Francis was detained. They word is that ISD found out about his links to Hendrikson and the offer to fund elections for selected lawyers and grant of asylum when they bugged Francis as he represented some of the marxist detainess.

And Francis did stand for election and did get his asylum after all.

one2unite

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Francis did stand for election and did get his asylum after all.

What is wrong in standing for elections with some fellow lawyers? The question that remains unanswered is why is the ISD at the beck and call of a tyrant to further his family greed for power and wealth?