• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans Slam Portraits of Chee Soon Juan

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you this retarded bastard laksaboy scum loser dog go die!

You this bastard retarded motherfucker dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother last night and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

Please don't take this the wrong way. You are quite possibly the most foul-mouthed individual on this forum. I believe you have a talent for that! Hats off to you, a citizen of Vulgaria. :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
you this retarded bastard laksaboy scum loser dog go die!

You this bastard retarded motherfucker dog and all your whole family will all die very horribly in road accidents very soon! My dog fucked your prostitute whore mother last night and you this bastard loser dog ate my feces and you licked my anus-hole!

Please don't take this the wrong way. You are quite possibly the most foul-mouthed individual on this forum. I believe you have a talent for that! Hats off to you, a citizen of Vulgaria. :biggrin:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I remembered CSJ grilled lky and wooden until they Chui tak LAN.
CSJ is a very powerful speaker and his english is as good as they come.
KJ's english isn't in doubt only that he needs to brush up on his public speaking skills that's all.
Compared to the vile pappies they win hands down.....

Oh, yes.

http://singaporerebel.blogspot.sg/2008/06/transcript-part-lll-csj-vs-lky.html

LKY: We are also judged by PERC, we also judged by IMD, World Economic Forum and a whole host of other rating agencies.

CSJ: Good. Are you including International Commission Jurists? Are you including Human Rights Watch? Are you including Amnesty International? Are you including Committee to Project Journalists? Are you including International Federation for Free Exchange? Are you including Southeast Asia Press Alliance? Are you including World Movement for Democracy? Are you including Human Rights Defenders? Are you including World Forum for Democratisation in Asia? Are you including National Endowment for Democracy? Are you including Liberal International? Tell me you cited four, I cited you at least ten. Mr Lee. So do me a favour, let us not pick and choose at what endorsements you get because overall if you're trying to show me that your standing in the world is that high you wouldn't be clutching at straws and producing something from Tunku Aziz.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wat abt lim sia suay..best n bestest etc.
If I recall correctly one of your Pappy Master Lord named Wong Can't Sing Engrish was as atrocious as ever and then of course you have the usual characters like 'Mr burn me out' Seng Kantong who despite getting a doze of 'hot treatment' have yet to make progress in his Engrish!

Not taking account into his cock ups and lapses, it's better to look back into your own backyard to see what sort of characters you have as elected public figures before comparing with others! LoL

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Even dead fart himself was scared of losing his own seat in 1-1 election and this coward LKY started GRC for himself.

Even LKY himself was a backdoor MP, so to speak.

Don't ever judge LKY was a good man and all the rubbish he thrown at you for past 50 years.

He wasn't a good man, many don't know how to read properly, He was, good man!....good at "keeping" the people in line..he was, GOOD MAN!..different from he was a good man!. ha ha ha

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He wasn't a good man, many don't know how to read properly, He was, good man!....good at "keeping" the people in line..he was, GOOD MAN!..different from he was a good man!. ha ha ha

Old fart was not a great man, not by a long shot. A great politician, yes, but a moral pygmy.

Mandela was a great man, by any standard. His greatness as a world statesman lay in his moral rather than visionary attributes, in his ability to inspire others to rise higher, to aspire to a higher ideal of what it means to be truly human.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, yes.

LKY: We are also judged by PERC, we also judged by IMD, World Economic Forum and a whole host of other rating agencies.

CSJ: Good. Are you including International Commission Jurists? Are you including Human Rights Watch? Are you including Amnesty International? Are you including Committee to Project Journalists? Are you including International Federation for Free Exchange? Are you including Southeast Asia Press Alliance? Are you including World Movement for Democracy? Are you including Human Rights Defenders? Are you including World Forum for Democratisation in Asia? Are you including National Endowment for Democracy? Are you including Liberal International? Tell me you cited four, I cited you at least ten. Mr Lee. So do me a favour, let us not pick and choose at what endorsements you get because overall if you're trying to show me that your standing in the world is that high you wouldn't be clutching at straws and producing something from Tunku Aziz.

This shows that those who say CSJ is pap mole are either pap dogs or stupid. Would dead old bastard need to get a mole to shame him? If dead old bastard liked to be shamed, why prevented challenge to tanjong pagar grc in gE 2011?

Between CSJ and Chiam See Tong, I could only see that Chiam's record in grooming successors aren't too good. He's pretty much a one man show succeeded by his wife and don't know why the hell he needed to be pall bearer for dead old bastard despite his weak health. If Chiam had cared for sg and opposition cause, it's in the best interest to make peace with CSJ. Which is a greater evil? CSJ or Familee?

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What was the going rate in PAP IB for this exercise? I heard it was only a pathetic $0.50 per post.

no wonder they churn out with speed of fuck just to make enough

(BTW I am clone of JohnTan, I have to do this to counter the effect that continuous balls licking might have on me)

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amos' delivery is pretty good. He can hold your interest. In that he is far better than the entire cabinet. It is a stretch to say his English is better. We really do not know how good is their English because we fall asleep 10 seconds into their talk. But we can assume to get to their position their command of the written language at least, should be good. Of course, there is such a thing as content, but I am not going to compare a 17 year old to seasoned professionals.

Get tooth pick Lim to speak Engrish Chinese will put you to sleep in 10 minutes!!
Amos speaks better than any of the jiakliowbee scumbags!

Quote: Better, Betterer and Betterest!!
You'll understand, unquote Tooth pick Lim!

Super Engrish!!

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
those people who say CSJ is a pap mole are idiots. what about those people who say CSJ is our Sun Yat-sen, people like me for example. :o:biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh, yes.

YES! this one as good as jack nicholson's heated exchange with tom cruise as colonel nathan jessup vs Lta Daniel Kaffee......sadly due to our not free press.....not many knew or remembered our local version.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old fart was not a great man, not by a long shot. A great politician, yes, but a moral pygmy.

Mandela was a great man, by any standard. His greatness as a world statesman lay in his moral rather than visionary attributes, in his ability to inspire others to rise higher, to aspire to a higher ideal of what it means to be truly human.

never try to whitewash the bastard's evil doing........
if want to call him great then the only possible one isi that he was a great Dictator