• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporeans are very pathetic

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh enjoys their weekends by bringing their children to the park, farmers market and cafe.

Here in Singapore, parents have to work on weekends to pay for coe and expensive housing and bringing their children to tuition centers on the weekends

Singaporeans deserve better life
Yes the grass is greener on the other side

realDonaldTrump

Alfrescian
Loyal

Singapore Is the World’s Most Expensive City for Luxury Living​

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...-s-most-expensive-cities-for-a-life-of-luxury

COE premiums for Category B hit new high​

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/sin...cycles-closed-bidding-exercise-jun-21-3577016

Yet, we are not one of the world's most liveable cities.​

We got ripped off

10708.jpeg

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Hyundai MPV costs S$300,000 in Singapore. The same car costs only S$72,000 in Australia.
My children are in trouble.

S$300,000 = AUD330,000

For the price of one Hyundai MPV, they can get the same car in Australia, a boat, and a nice apartment.
A car is not a necessity in singkie land....as pubic tpt is better than in kangaroo land. I have no car in singkieland and I have no intention of getting one.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You don't need to slog all your life in Singapore if you had planned well in your earlier years like me. I don't claim to be super rich, but very much above an average.

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
Angmoh enjoys their weekends by bringing their children to the park, farmers market and cafe.

Here in Singapore, parents have to work on weekends to pay for coe and expensive housing and bringing their children to tuition centers on the weekends

Singaporeans deserve better life
Singapore can be world happiest country. I wonder if what I said above is still valid

ChinaCommunistSG

Alfrescian
Loyal
A Hyundai MPV costs S$300,000 in Singapore. The same car costs only S$72,000 in Australia.
My children are in trouble.

S$300,000 = AUD330,000

For the price of one Hyundai MPV, they can get the same car in Australia, a boat, and a nice apartment.
But Singapore has been voted as world happiest country