• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm SunGard

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm Sun

1. The senior management are all French origin and the middle layer made up of FT Indians. No Chinese or Singaporean in professional or management level. 2. The few Singaporeans or Chinese are relegated to support or admin role.

Based on these two, should not have problem working in another FinTech company after they let him go.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm Sun

If I set up a branch office in a foreign country, I want all the senior managers to be of my own nationality. The natives can contend themselves to the lower caste jobs and being our personal secretaries.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

Based on these two, should not have problem working in another FinTech company after they let him go.

That's where you are wrong. Plenty of companies practice tokenism. They hire the secretaries and tea ladies for their local headcount while important positions are reserved for friends. When that doesn't work out, they take in a few low level staff with nice job titles but do nothing but documentation. That is how you qualify for incentives lah, silly sinkie! :rolleyes:

zookeeper

Alfrescian
Loyal

That's where you are wrong. Plenty of companies practice tokenism. They hire the secretaries and tea ladies for their local headcount while important positions are reserved for friends. When that doesn't work out, they take in a few low level staff with nice job titles but do nothing but documentation. That is how you qualify for incentives lah, silly sinkie! :rolleyes:

I was talking about this guy worries being sued lah. People talk east you talk west!!! :biggrin:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

I was talking about this guy worries being sued lah. People talk east you talk west!!! :biggrin:

Exactly that. "Application engineer" probably did alot of saikang. No marketable skills! Go skills upgrading also no use. Wash clean backside and prepare to drive taxi lah. Hehehee.