• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm SunGard

dancingshoes

Alfrescian
Loyal
*SunGard is a FinTech company which has questionable HR practice.

1. The senior management are all French origin and the middle layer made up of FT Indians. No Chinese or Singaporean in professional or management level.

2. The few Singaporeans or Chinese are relegated to support or admin role.

3. They have recently decided to offshore support function to India and eliminated around 10+ jobs that was previously part of the graduate training program.

4. Before I was let go, the company refused to release me from my non-compete clause and HR and threatened to pursue legal actions against me if I ever work for a FinTech firm again. My supervisor even overloaded me with work in the final few weeks and threatened to bad mouth me if I don’t finish them.

5. I am just a junior application support staff, hired as part of your graduate program, let off due to restructuring and now you are disallowing me to find a job in the area which I am trained at?

I will not recommend any Singaporeans or Chinese to work at the company.

I also hope the brokers, which I think SunGard does a large part of business with, realize what they are doing when they give business to this company.

You are funding the lifestyle and retirement of the foreigners, strengthening their stranglehold on your technology and allow them to continue to look down on your operation people.

Stay away from SunGard

Charlie

- See more at: http://www.transitioning.org/2015/1...an-fintech-firm-sungard/#sthash.9JzdvrLC.dpuf

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm Sun

Silly sinkie. Why can't sinkies start a FinTech firm where senior management are Singaporeans, while middle layers is made up of FT Indians? :rolleyes:

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Singaporean complained about unfair labour practices in American FinTech firm Sun

...2. The few Singaporeans or Chinese are relegated to support or admin role....4. Before I was let go, the company refused to release me from my non-compete clause and HR and threatened to pursue legal actions against me if I ever work for a FinTech firm again.....5. I am just a junior application support staff, hired as part of your graduate program, let off due to restructuring and now you are disallowing me to find a job in the area which I am trained at?...You are funding the lifestyle and retirement of the foreigners, strengthening their stranglehold on your technology and allow them to continue to look down on your operation people....

hahaha...this is the price sinkies have to pay when they voted pappies in GE2015. If writer is one of those 70% brain dead sinkies who supported pappies, congratulation. You deserve to get whacked by foreigners in sinkie land.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

the FT situation in sinkieland is getting worse as days passed.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a taste of your own medicine. malays have been discriminated by PAP for decades and other races just assume that its OK!

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

this guy fark lah.. what non compete clause, ask them bring it on lor. confirm they will lose.

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal

get a taste of your own medicine. malays have been discriminated by PAP for decades and other races just assume that its OK!

then ask malay why so many gong cheebyes vote for the crooks?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If sinkies were that good, they would be setting up their own companies and lording it over FTs, instead of begging FTs to give them a whisker of a chance at work. Fire the sinkie!!!

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
If sinkies were that good, they would be setting up their own companies and lording it over FTs, instead of begging FTs to give them a whisker of a chance at work. Fire the sinkie!!!

That's why Oppo parties should be replaced with foreigners. After so many years still fucked up!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That's why Oppo parties should be replaced with foreigners. After so many years still fucked up!

PAP is the best! The opposition brought in new citizens like Han Huihui, and everyone can see how hopeless she is as a political figure.

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

PAP is the best! The opposition brought in new citizens like Han Huihui, and everyone can see how hopeless she is as a political figure.

she is still young, many chances down the road, by the time she make it, you and i may not be around.

drambuie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont talk cock. So many generations of affirmative policies in Malaysia and the Malays are still as backward as ever. Its the fucking lazy genes and the entitlement mindedness thats screwing Malays up, not policies.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

...Fire the sinkie!!!

Alamak, you are truly a genius. Bring in more foreigners, let them run the companies, govern the country and take over the sinkies' women (pinoy ello manifesto to take over sinkie land).

Let the foreigners go wild to whack sinkies like the whacker, John Duncan Tasker, vice chairman of pappies grass loot or to commit scams like those Malaysian shop operators in Sim Lim Square who defrauded shoppers.

There are a lot more stories about how foreigners are behaving like beasts in the island and yet, pappies are blind to them all.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

she is still young, many chances down the road, by the time she make it, you and i may not be around.

Pappies do not take her seriously. Voters just ignored her. She is wasting her time. Still, she got guts to be in the front line to criticise pappies like a grandmother scolding grand children who will ignore her like a deadwood.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

PAP is the best!....

...only to those 70% brain dead voters in GE 2015. As for the others 30%, they know what is white and what is black.

bigboss

Alfrescian
Loyal

this guy fark lah.. what non compete clause, ask them bring it on lor. confirm they will lose.

Sinkies' balls will shrink into their scrotum when threatened with legal action. In both cases involving ex-NKF Durai and CHC, the sinkies backtracked when threatened with legal action but court proceedings subsequently proved they were right.

Ya, bring it on and see you eye to eye in court.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

it's shit like this that i have been writing about. Fighting discrimination towards chinese and how evil and devious shit skins are but unfortunately too many chinese dogs in singapore. All fall in love with m&ds or shit skins all because one of them is nice to him in one instance say a shit skin gave him a seat in the mrt he will then love all shit skins from that day onwards.

Also showcasing the BS by syed who will make up nonsense and shit as that nigger is a racist.

Idiots don't even know how to look at the bigger picture at all.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No worries, I'm sure the Fair Consideration Framework will help. :wink:

Any queries, go ask Tan Chuan-Jin, Lim Swee Say... and those 70% voters. :kma:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Sinkies' balls will shrink into their scrotum when threatened with legal action. In both cases involving ex-NKF Durai and CHC, the sinkies backtracked when threatened with legal action but court proceedings subsequently proved they were right.

Ya, bring it on and see you eye to eye in court.

Sinkies are all humji, all obedient and don't want to create 'trouble'. :wink:

Chinese mentality: "Big problem become small problem, small problem become no problem", or "Harmony attracts prosperity".

The Christian ones among them: "Turn the other cheek, blessed are the meek" etc. :biggrin:

STUCK_HERE

Alfrescian
Loyal

Silly sinkie. Why can't sinkies start a FinTech firm where senior management are Singaporeans, while middle layers is made up of FT Indians? :rolleyes:

Because they are of low stock