• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore seeks to stay competitive by retraining entire workforce

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Locals can compete only if they offer more than the value offered by the Indian or any other alternative. If you are the owner of a company, would you employ someone with the drive to improve, the skills and the attitude to bring success or would you employ someone who has bad attitude, with mediocre skills and no ambitions to excel.

I am not pretending to be high and mighty. I am just speaking the truth which will hurt.

And yes, I think I have more than a clue of how business works. I have the fruits of my success to show for it. :thumbsup:
You can show the fruits of your loin in stead if u got any. Nobody here is going factor that in your argument. Unless u a screw sales man who can show off his expensive tastes on line, ur views are far off the mark in the real world we live in, out side your little bubble sheltered by the pap.

Bizness is driven by dollars and cents, not skills and competency of its workforce. That's how globalism works boy. It is a race to the bottom. Bottom line also. Push down wages. That what it is so be it. Still come and crowd round my neighbourhood, drive up prices, compete for school places and even parking lots! I think we had about enough with this. :mad:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can show the fruits of your loin in stead if u got any. Nobody here is going factor that in your argument. Unless u a screw sales man who can show off his expensive tastes on line, ur views are far off the mark in the real world we live in, out side your little bubble sheltered by the pap.

Bizness is driven by dollars and cents, not skills and competency of its workforce. That's how globalism works boy. It is a race to the bottom. Bottom line also. Push down wages. That what it is so be it. Still come and crowd round my neighbourhood, drive up prices, compete for school places and even parking lots! I think we had about enough with this. :mad:
These are my views and I am not expecting any support for telling the truth here. Not everyone who is wealthy likes to show off online and I am not a supporter of all the policies of the MIW.

Business is not driven by skills and workforce competency? Right... :rolleyes:

I'm also experienced enough to know that whenever anyone says: "That's how globalism works", he or she knows nothing about how it works.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
These are my views and I am not expecting any support for telling the truth here. Not everyone who is wealthy likes to show off online and I am not a supporter of all the policies of the MIW.

Business is not driven by skills and workforce competency? Right... :rolleyes:

I'm also experienced enough to know that whenever anyone says: "That's how globalism works", he or she knows nothing about how it works.
Please lah u YOU r no rocket scientist. When Looong tok a bout attracting talented people, u think he tokking about u? Ur job can be replaced by any dead beat sinkie with a diploma or arse degree lor. It is just like my car park analogy. Did u get ur parking space be cause you were a better driver? U r in the Nile. :rolleyes:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah u YOU r no rocket scientist. When Looong tok a bout attracting talented people, u think he tokking about u? Ur job can be replaced by any dead beat sinkie with a diploma or arse degree lor. It is just like my car park analogy. Did u get ur parking space be cause you were a better driver? U r in the Nile. :rolleyes:
Pinky is a politician and will talk about whatever and whoever will give him the votes.

Unlike a carpark space where no one can ask you to move when you have secured one, your job position is a revolving door. You WILL be asked to leave or be replaced by someone better. No one is indispensable.