• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore seeks to stay competitive by retraining entire workforce

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Retraining no use. Even to get diploma need maybe two years.
Best to introduce certificate of apprenticeship.employers train at work places.like sushi. or bar or hotel concierge.
This initiative of leetraining simplee proof what my uncle said is true that anyone can be anything they want onlee whether they are given a chance :geek:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Expect us to stay competitive and meanwhile let shit-loads of shitskins from rapist-land coming over to take over our jobs?
Read between the lines. Singapore seeks to remain competitive by shedding Singaporeans, distract and confuse them by sending them back to school. :cautious:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leepend on his budget. Cheapest is leetrain in Henderson Road High tech vertical farm.

My uncle also can leetrain as PM of sg onlee leepend if LHL want to let him understudy him.
Like what my uncle said previouslee onlee certain jobs cannot be leetrained eg inventor of anything or products becas is a new thing to be invented whereas all other jobs were merelee a duplicates of someone's task.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Like what my uncle said previouslee onlee certain jobs cannot be leetrained eg inventor of anything or products becas is a new thing to be invented whereas all other jobs were merelee a duplicates of someone's task.
Actuallee my uncle has to thank 1 ceca who made him leelised this . My uncle would also think that is the main leeson why ceca is able to takeover sinkies as they can think out of the box.
Long storlee short. Last time my uncle was with a ceca colleague in a meeting with some external vendor sinkie professional consultant who was presenting his solutions proudlee when the ceca suddenlee said something and beaten him to a puppy on the spot :geek:
The ceca said DON'T THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GREAT BECAS IT IS JUST BAU I.e something that already exist and you just put it in place. Becas the sinkie felt verlee proud about the presentation that's when the ceca step in . My uncle think what ceca said was so true.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actuallee my uncle has to thank 1 ceca who made him leelised this . My uncle would also think that is the main leeson why ceca is able to takeover sinkies as they can think out of the box.
Long storlee short. Last time my uncle was with a ceca colleague in a meeting with some external vendor sinkie professional consultant who was presenting his solutions proudlee when the ceca suddenlee said something and beaten him to a puppy on the spot :geek:
The ceca said DON'T THINK WHAT YOU ARE DOING IS GREAT BECAS IT IS JUST BAU I.e something that already exist and you just put it in place. Becas the sinkie felt verlee proud about the presentation that's when the ceca step in . My uncle think what ceca said was so true.
That would have made most samsters here jump and immediately blame the Indians for stealing their lunch and dinner.
Typical Samster thinking:
1. When cannot compete with Indians, blame the Indians for their own incompetency.
2. When cannot make it in life, blame the gahment for being losers.
3. When cannot understand vaccines, come up will all kinds of misinformation to make themselves appear "smarter".

It's always easier to blame others, never themselves for not being capable or resourceful enough to do better. That's why they are losers.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
That would have made most samsters here jump and immediately blame the Indians for stealing their lunch and dinner.
1. When cannot compete with Indians, blame the Indians for their own incompetency.
3. When cannot understand vaccines, come up will all kinds of misinformation to make themselves appear "smarter".

It's always easier to blame others, never themselves for not being capable or resourceful enough to do better. That's why they are losers.
My uncle just stating what he had observed.
In that case the consultant was bit proud of his work done while ceca was verlee rude to say those words even it was true as the consultant didnt caused any disruption to his rice bowl at all KNN

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal

The govt is saying your jobs are obs see leet. U need new skills to do other jobs. Not be cause some guy from india better capable come in and take ur jobs so u got to learn do low pay work. So which is it? :o-o:

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
In that case the consultant was bit proud of his work done while ceca was verlee rude to say those words even it was true as the consultant didnt caused any disruption to his rice bowl at all KNN
Also even in my uncle's present job as a orfid ambassador - eg when there is a migration activity eg to shift operations from 1 building to another location or cuntry the migration mareneger can be verlee proud and give loud orlar here and there as if he verlee smart but the fact is my uncle also will know how to plan for the migration even as a low salary orfid tpg :geek: onlee whether he want anot onlee or whether the company want to let him do.

Last edited:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The govt is saying your jobs are obs see leet. U need new skills to do other jobs. Not be cause some guy from india better capable come in and take ur jobs so u got to learn do low pay work. So which is it? :o-o:
All occupations will undergo changes in time and we have to adapt to them. Even the humble roadsweeper in time will no longer have a job to do if he or she refuses to upgrade and learn new skills such as cleaning management or logistics skills...etc. That is a fact.:thumbsup:

Most Sinkies have bad attitude and an entitled mentality, making them undesirable for employment or incapable of succeeding in anything. Do not blame the Indian counterpart who will go further because he/she is eager to learn and willing to make sacrifices. :rolleyes:

So while they work hard and diligently to improve their lot in life, the losers here can only be bitter and post racist remarks because that is all they can do. :roflmao:

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your uncle would do well to learn the moral of the story: To succeed and go further in life, always think outside the box.:biggrin:

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Being a drug peddlar all your life, I don’t think you have a clue of the real world business. You are simply parroting PAP slogans. It is not that difficult to understand vaccines. Perhaps you are sworn by oath not to admit the medical community can be wrong but that does not mean anti-vacs people “don’t understand”. What makes you think local cannot compete with Indians? So please you can pretend to be high and mighty in your clinic or hospital but no, you don’t command the same respect here.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Being a drug peddlar all your life, I don’t think you have a clue of the real world business. You are simply parroting PAP slogans. It is not that difficult to understand vaccines. Perhaps you are sworn by oath not to admit the medical community can be wrong but that does not mean anti-vacs people “don’t understand”. What makes you think local cannot compete with Indians? So please you can pretend to be high and mighty in your clinic or hospital but no, you don’t command the same respect here.
Locals can compete only if they offer more than the value offered by the Indian or any other alternative. If you are the owner of a company, would you employ someone with the drive to improve, the skills and the attitude to bring success or would you employ someone who has bad attitude, with mediocre skills and no ambitions to excel.

I am not pretending to be high and mighty. I am just speaking the truth which will hurt.

And yes, I think I have more than a clue of how business works. I have the fruits of my success to show for it. :thumbsup: