• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Primary 1 Registration

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: P1 Registration Season 2014

Phase 2A2 ended - For a child whose parent or sibling has studied in same school + children of school staff.

At Tuesday's closing, five schools were oversubscribed. Henry Park Primary and Nan Hua Primary have exceeded the vacancies available by 13 places. CHIJ Saint Nicholas Girls’ School is oversubscribed by 10 places, while Radin Mas Primary exceeded its vacancy by 7 places.

http://www.moe.gov.sg/education/admissions/primary-one-registration/phases/

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

When RUN visits his child's average primary school, 50% of the Prefects and the Head Prefects are from China and other countries. This ratio is crazy. why groom other people's kids for leadership positions.

Give ourselves a chance.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

paying something to an official or official body get an advantage over someone else is corruption. does not matter if you pay in money, time or in kind. Amazing we have this kind of crap in Singapore.

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

paying something to an official or official body get an advantage over someone else is corruption. does not matter if you pay in money, time or in kind. Amazing we have this kind of crap in Singapore.

Donating to the school's affiliated clan or religion is considered charity to the community.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When RUN visits his child's average primary school, 50% of the Prefects and the Head Prefects are from China and other countries. This ratio is crazy. why groom other people's kids for leadership positions.

Give ourselves a chance.

That's why I moved away. Rather be a 2nd class overseas than 4th class in own country.
That being said, pappies shouldn't congratulate themselves for chasing us away. We hold sinkie citizenships and the cpf is no big deal to us for us to cut off our links with country. We hate the pappies and will vote against them.

kaipoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you very very much, I was in MBS really forgot to register my second wife's son
:p Please don't watch football until you forget to register your child for P1 2015 from 3rd July - 28 August. :p

Phase 1 - 3 July 2014
Phase 2A1 - 8 July 2014
Phase 2A2 - 14 July 2014
Phase 2B - 21 July 2014
Phase 2C - 30 July 2014
Phase 2CS -12 August 2014

World Cup: 13th June to 13 July

soIsee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hmph..

Pathetic is their education system.

Dagobah, unlike in

Pathetic is their ENTIRE SYSTEM which is reflected in their entire Sinkie lives.

And yet day in , day out these losers do not feel it.

From the point they get out of bed to the time they go to sleep.

They live and breathe such craps, as having when and where to place their child to get a crap education to when to bid and how much to bid to get a car, culminating to when and where they can shit!

It gets into their system leading them to doom and their generations to follow!

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal
market whisper:
Parent volunteers are now submitting ultra-impressive SG50-activities proposals to secure places for their kids.

SNTCK

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was from neighbourhood primary school also able to get in SMU.
No worry so much la.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

When I was a boy, my parents registered me in a neighbourhood school within walking distance from our home. On hindsight, it was the best decision ever made. No need to take the school bus, no need to squeeze with other commuters on public transport (which should be worse nowadays). If I forgot to bring anything I can go back home to take during my recess time.

Oh, and there's no need for hypocrites who spent their time 'volunteering' so their precious kid can get enrolled in a 'branded' primary school. :wink:

Runifyouhaveto

Alfrescian
Loyal

When I was a boy, my parents registered me in a neighbourhood school within walking distance from our home. On hindsight, it was the best decision ever made. No need to take the school bus, no need to squeeze with other commuters on public transport (which should be worse nowadays). If I forgot to bring anything I can go back home to take during my recess time.

Oh, and there's no need for hypocrites who spent their time 'volunteering' so their precious kid can get enrolled in a 'branded' primary school. :wink:

same here
my flat is next to my pri school field.
when i went for football during recess and skipped makan, my mum will shout at me from our kitchen windows.

Then my friends, will tell me, "oei Ah RUN, your mum calling you."