• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Singapore population shrinks!

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today pre covid, the congestion is not as bad as in the past. Many new lines ha e opened. There is no evidence that Sg is afflicted by gambling due to IR. Sg has largely been unscathed by the global fin rises and the SGD is strong. The number of foreign workers is down by 10%. Property price has not runaway like in most other places. The increase is nominal again compared to other places.
No mass unemployment is there and in fact Sg is well placed to take in spill over from HK political problems. You guys just don't appreciate what the political stability has given you.

One thing evidently from Singapore leadership is to a masses other people's money to cushion the impact of a shrinking economy. It didn't seek to bolster the spending power of the economy through printing of the sgd dollar. Thus we are able to enjoy economic stability.

Unfortunately, even though the Singapore dollar wasn't depreciated. Property prices and food seems to increase exponentially. So the confusing part is. Is it due to inflation by external factors or unseen factors like population injection and the side effects of opening up the economy.

One thing for sure. Some Singaporeans do enjoy the side effects of such well mannered injection.

Sgpind

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing evidently from Singapore leadership is to a masses other people's money to cushion the impact of a shrinking economy. It didn't seek to bolster the spending power of the economy through printing of the sgd dollar. Thus we are able to enjoy economic stability.

Unfortunately, even though the Singapore dollar wasn't depreciated. Property prices and food seems to increase exponentially. So the confusing part is. Is it due to inflation by external factors or unseen factors like population injection and the side effects of opening up the economy.

One thing for sure. Some Singaporeans do enjoy the side effects of such well mannered injection.
Food prices are different because its only due to external factors. Property is a different story. There are too many factors influencing to be said in one comment. But property cooling measures have really helped.
I am thankful for the stability provided by govt as I have materially gained due to property in Sg .

Datingafter35

Alfrescian
Loyal
Food prices are different because its only due to external factors. Property is a different story. There are too many factors influencing to be said in one comment. But property cooling measures have really helped.
I am thankful for the stability provided by govt as I have materially gained due to property in Sg .

Unfortunately so did I but I wasn't financially savvy and assume money grows on trees. I lost 1/2 a mill on brash youth.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
after tiongs found out to their dismay that sinkie shitizenship was no longer valid for pr application in the u.s. after uscis changed cuntry rule from (adopted) nationality to place of birth, tiongs simply gave up on using sg as a stepping stone. and it also contributed to the decline of number of tiongs seeking sinkie shitizenship (for the sole purpose of obtaining pr in a western cuntry, especially the u.s.).
Wat about the shitskins? R they still cummin to singkieland

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
any cuntry outside of shitdia is praradise for them. sg is just another cuntry for them to land a job that pays 6.9 times beyond what they will make back home.
Very subjective wat u say. I know many rich ah nehs overseas n they say they are better off in shitskins land. They got mansion, chauffeur, cook, house keeper, gardener etc. N they are middle class. In ang mor lands everything is DIY. But they leave is to get away from nagging mothers n work as tradies, drivers, labourers in ang mor lands. So wat gives?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idiots will believe the numbers PAP publishers. Aren't they sick of not learning the lesson that they lie to you repeatedly?

I say at any one time the number of people in SG already exceed 7 million.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very subjective wat u say. I know many rich ah nehs overseas n they say they are better off in shitskins land. They got mansion, chauffeur, cook, house keeper, gardener etc. N they are middle class. In ang mor lands everything is DIY. But they leave is to get away from nagging mothers n work as tradies, drivers, labourers in ang mor lands. So wat gives?
how many are wealthy and happy in shitdia? less than 0.0069%. of course when treated like royalty they will stay. but they also have multiple mansions in angmoh lands.