• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Pastor Misused Funds for Wife, Court Told

no_faith

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
in such case, i believe Ho and Kong has come to an agreement that one of them has to be the scapegoat.
Ho will act ignorant. Kong will should all the blame. Funds intact, case closed, after serving sentence, still a happy man.

HonestAli

Alfrescian
Loyal
in such case, i believe Ho and Kong has come to an agreement that one of them has to be the scapegoat.
Ho will act ignorant. Kong will should all the blame. Funds intact, case closed, after serving sentence, still a happy man.

Not just that. Kong Hee can still go back to CHC and continue to be a pastor. Now he even have more 'inspiring' and 'life-changing' stories to share.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
it's a miscarriage of justice that Sun Whore got away....if Kong Hee were to get a slap on the wrist.....then you know CHC stuck a deal with pappies.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: XTron Productions? Zo Simi Lan One Har?

All churches misappropriate funds. The money is supposed to be for GOD but it ends up in the hands of mere mortals.

Why is city harvest church singled out for prosecution?

And what about increasing GST to help the poor? Where did the additional 2% end up?

Only Christianty?

Let us recap:

Father Kong of Catholic church; dunno about Protestants........ maybe just below water level.

Ming Yi of Mahayana Buddhism; perhaps Hinayana too poor... however in Thailand there are lots of stories about financial abuses

Hinduism? Too poor or got some fire, no smoke YET

NKF - non religious but TT Durai is hindu (?)

Islam - too poor to siphon?

Taoist Federation - clean as a whistle? Or too smart to be caught (the size of donation yearly is stupendous!! & elite there eat best of gourmet foods plus contracts palmed off to relatives and cronies..........

Judaism - these buggers are too scrooge to be conned.

NoNewsGood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: i know what so many hate kong hee fatt choi!

Why is Ho(rse) let off?

The beneficiary and reason for the embezzlement is let off scott free.

If she is not the perpertrator, she is an accessory to the crime.

I suspect someone up there is on the take.

Anyone can be bought if the price is right.

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isn't Love All Powerful?

She gets a music career.

He gets a jail term?

chc1305e.jpg

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why is Ho(rse) let off?

The beneficiary and reason for the embezzlement is let off scott free.

If she is not the perpertrator, she is an accessory to the crime.

I suspect someone up there is on the take.

Anyone can be bought if the price is right.
How to prove she is an accessory to the crime? No email, no signature, no nothing. She make her verbal request to hubby when she rubbed her fake breasts on his dick. Even con hee can't prove it, other than he said, she said.

jw5

Loyal

How to prove she is an accessory to the crime? No email, no signature, no nothing. She make her verbal request to hubby when she rubbed her fake breasts on his dick. Even con hee can't prove it, other than he said, she said.

If he didn't agree to the request, he couldn't cum?