• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Pastor Misused Funds for Wife, Court Told

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: i know what so many hate kong hee fatt choi!

Misguided Pastor and misleading their own gullible sheep !

I would not say they were misguided pastor or pastors, they started off good, with fire in their belly, but we cannot serve God & Mammom,

"No one can serve two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other, or he will be devoted to one and despise the other. You cannot serve God and wealth" Matthew 6:24 NASB

They came into contact with too much money...that was where they became misguided pastors & bred a flock of gullible parishioners.

Last edited:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their defence will be ...the wife is a missionary for the church and the church is supporting her to evangelize the world.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Their defence will be ...the wife is a missionary for the church and the church is supporting her to evangelize the world.

That was what the cover was about.."crossover project"..the wife was in a missionary position also... ha ha ha ha

Last edited:

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

singapore_sun_ho.jpg

Ho is not on trial but turned up in court Wednesday dressed in a black leather jacket, skinny pants, stiletto boots and sporting streaky blonde hair and grey contact lenses.

desperate to look ang mo

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The recipient cum beneficiary of the funds who is the wife of the main culprit was reinstated as Executive Director of City Harvest Church after a review found she had not contributed to mismanagement of the church. :rolleyes:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Weird decisions from the government.. Why is the recipient of crime proceeds being allowed to resume office in the church where the money was stolen?

Surely, any sane aspiring singer would ask the husband, where did you get the millions of dollars to finance my singing career.

The government is losing credibility in the case of Ho Yeow Sun.

Govt already got no credibility.
Looks like another wayang....perhaps warning to conmen pastors like Con Hee with their wealth and followers to toe the line and most important support pap.
Someone with hundreds of millions and 33k supporters can be better make use of.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jailed that fucker...make use of religion to cheat money..go to hell.

This is what happen when you are not taught to be an entrepreneur or an investor to be financial independent ..these losers do not know the way to earn money.

Oh I disagree. I think Kong Hee was quite an entrepreneurial fellow. :wink:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Surely, any sane aspiring singer would ask the husband, where did you get the millions of dollars to finance my singing career.

Oh, I think she knows jolly well where all that money came from. In fact, that was probably why she married him in the first place.

She was once a full pastor or co-pastor of the church. She knows.

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal
Weird decisions from the government.. Why is the recipient of crime proceeds being allowed to resume office in the church where the money was stolen?

The government is losing credibility in the case of Ho Yeow Sun.
The prosecutor has nothing on her. So you cannot blame the govt. instead the onus is on CHC. Those dumb CHC fellows still want sun whore as their leader, what can the govt do?

songsongjurong

Alfrescian
Loyal
what shameless pastor in the name of god .....

S$24million, the stupidity of the flocks to continuing and perpetuate 'sin whore' crap career

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

The recipient cum beneficiary of the funds who is the wife of the main culprit was reinstated as Executive Director of City Harvest Church after a review found she had not contributed to mismanagement of the church. :rolleyes:
She merely ask her hubby for help. How the hubby goes about getting the money is his problem. The courts and govt can't use your principle, otherwise all family members of any white collar criminal also should also be jailed. There has to be evidence beyond reasonable doubt, mere association is insufficient.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

[video=youtube;gPOfurmrjxo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gPOfurmrjxo[/video]

How many times must I bring out my mentor to explain about religion.

He is already dead, and baking cake in hell without an oven. Give him a break.

oldjunkee

Alfrescian
Loyal

George Carlin died of a heart attack.

He challenged God to take him and He did! :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

She merely ask her hubby for help. How the hubby goes about getting the money is his problem. The courts and govt can't use your principle, otherwise all family members of any white collar criminal also should also be jailed. There has to be evidence beyond reasonable doubt, mere association is insufficient.

I think you misunderstood my point here. I m not wondering why she was not convicted. I m just wondering why she's being reinstated as the Executive Director. Doesn't matter whether it's her asking her hubby or her hubby who voluntarily helps her, the sum of money involved is not small. Didn't she wonder when the money came from? I m not that gullible to believe that she has not idea what's going on though she might not be involved.
She's answerable to those sheep.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If god made a pastor steal. You must bless the pastor.

As it is difficult to be a pastor and a thief at the same time.

God is putting a challenge forward to him.

By the way, please empty your wallet on your way out.

I think you misunderstood my point here. I m not wondering why she was not convicted. I m just wondering why she's being reinstated as the Executive Director. Doesn't matter whether it's her asking her hubby or her hubby who voluntarily helps her, the sum of money involved is not small. Didn't she wonder when the money came from? I m not that gullible to believe that she has not idea what's going on though she might not be involved.
She's answerable to those sheep.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
i dont understand how could you label them losers when they managed to swindler millions out of those dumbbo?
the biggest losers are those who gave their hard earn money and those who give their blind support to their god kong hee

This is what happen when you are not taught to be an entrepreneur or an investor to be financial independent ..these losers do not know the way to earn money.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

If god made a pastor steal. You must bless the pastor.

As it is difficult to be a pastor and a thief at the same time.

God is putting a challenge forward to him.

By the way, please empty your wallet on your way out.

And another meaning for "Give until my heart is broken"? :biggrin:

Last edited: