• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Grab & Taxi Drivers Beware of Indian : "Racist" Taxi Driver Wind Down Window Because Me & Indians Are Smelly !!!

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he Malays, not many of them smell, really..not joking...the minah's smell good like....ha ha ha[/QUOTE]
Next time Comfort Taxi will install odour meter in all their cabs so as to be fair to all races . Windows will be automatically wind down when the odour threshold is reached.

The vehicle will be safe;y guided to a parking space, all windows wound down including the front bonnet & back will open up, alarm will ring & the passenger will be gently slide out of the vehicle. The taxi meter will be reset to zero & if prepaid, refunded.

But the smell goes over the threshold limit....the passengers will be automatically ejected, regardless of race, language or religion...( psst!, by default "ah neh", that's the secret programming). This case, no refund will be given.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
thanks for this, at long last my wait is over for that lasting and lusting relief to bring back the whiteness - can't seem to rid the stain off my white shirt since my wedding :rolleyes:

the m&d will tell you not to eat the tofu just yet but let it ferment abit longer - can make tempeh, you know :sneaky:
when it says "bring the white back to the wedding dress" it means revirginated "virgins" can wear white wedding dresses again. for just-broken-in virgins, it's cream or off-white. for once-bitten-twice-shy virgins, it's pink. for slutty virgins who keep losing their virginities, it's red. for unconsummated virgins, it's transparent or see-thru'.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
when it says "bring the white back to the wedding dress" it means revirginated "virgins" can wear white wedding dresses again. for just-broken-in virgins, it's cream or off-white. for once-bitten-twice-shy virgins, it's pink. for slutty virgins who keep losing their virginities, it's red. for unconsummated virgins, it's transparent or see-thru'.

Why so complicating?....just do it & thereafter hang the sign that says " JUST DID IT!"..how & what & what came out or not...nvm!

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
and for malignant cuntards fresh off the imh bandwagon, it'll be somewhere in-between like blush or rose wine - with specks of aged-cheese for those that had to take their meds after their doc's appt. for twats which are "unconsumed-mated", the transparency can be obvious only after shifting away the curtain of cobwebs, toadstools and fungi, as with anything that's left on the shelf :cautious:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Next time I eat smelly tofu .. then board Indian or Malay driver taxi... You think what will happen?
Smelly tofu is one dish I can't tahan. When in Taiwan or Hongkong, you can always smell it from a block away. I found out they also serve fragrant tofu, which is so much nicer and actually smells like edible food. I am puzzled why pple would go for the smelly version.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
for unconsummated virgins, it's transparent or see-thru'.
and for malignant cuntards fresh off the imh bandwagon, it'll be somewhere in-between like blush or rose wine - with specks of aged-cheese for those that had to take their meds after their doc's appt. for twats which are "unconsumed-mated", the transparency can be obvious only after shifting away the curtain of cobwebs, toadstools and fungi, as with anything that's left on the shelf :cautious:
lol-smiley-face-png.40588

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pui your Malaysian malignant custard whore family phua cb!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Indians are the best in playing victim bullying of others!
Act as victim and accuse others of discrimination. Should kidnap her and send her back to India to be fuck and rape by her own species.
Guess what? They are still higher class than you Malaysian Chinese dogs that ganged up with others to bully own race.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Guess what? Vicious lies hurt much more and you sinkie traitor dog will go to hell for that
Need me to recommend you a psychiatrist? Your Targeted Individual syndrome coupled with Cognitive dissonance condition is getting from bad to worse. Just like formation of rough skin on your old wounds, it will accumulate and never return to normal if you keep scratching them.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Need me to recommend you a psychiatrist? Your Targeted Individual syndrome coupled with Cognitive dissonance condition is getting from bad to worse. Just like formation of rough skin on your old wounds, it will accumulate and never return to normal if you keep scratching them.
You recommend to yourself psychopath treatment. Denial after viciously attacking me slut whore mistress that’s you psychopath. Go see your posts for all the evidence of yoUr attacks and show your doctor.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
LOL Malaysian dog @AhMeng has toilet bowl whore mother from Pahang and that’s why insult me a virgin as slut whore mistress. That’s how shameless Malaysians are. And more shameless is denial after attacks!

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoever came out fm Race Course Rd curry shops smelt curry when they open their mouths in taxi.
It is not wrong of TDs to wind down windows.

I once wind down, when couple reek of alchohol. And challenged to a fight.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
whoever came out fm Race Course Rd curry shops smelt curry when they open their mouths in taxi.
It is not wrong of TDs to wind down windows.

I once wind down, when couple reek of alchohol. And challenged to a fight.
When I drink and smoke for a night's out with friends, i take a cab home and I will ask the driver politely if I can wind the window down by half, apologising for my smoke and alcohol stench.