• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious [ Singapore News ] Grab & Taxi Drivers Beware of Indian : "Racist" Taxi Driver Wind Down Window Because Me & Indians Are Smelly !!!

grandtour

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10156854708967223&id=648012222

Alicia Nicole Peter
8 hrs ·
So on Saturday night, something really unacceptable happened. It was about 4am. I just had supper with my bf at 333 Balestier (best Bak Kut Teh ever btw) and we jumped into this cab to head home.

It was a couple of minutes into the ride, and this jackass of a taxi driver rolled down his window. It was so subtle, I didn’t even catch it, but the bf did. He was like, “Why did you wind down the window?” Apparently, we smelt like curry, and so did the last 4 Indians that he picked up. And he went on to say how sometimes you need to leave the windows down for 30mins after to get rid of the smell. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. IS THIS GUY FOR REAL?

If you know me, you know that I smell of Ferragamo (because that’s my favourite perfume ever) and my bf just smells like responsibility and kindness (I kid you not), so this fool is talking out of his ass. WE JUST HAD BAK KUT TEH FOR SUPPER. So if there really was a smell at all, it’s really his own Bak Kut teh that he can’t stand.
1f644.png

Needless to say, I went off on the fella and blasted him for being a incredibly rude, racist and ignorant person. I was fuming.

The bf on the other hand, was trying to engage in a convo with him because he somehow still believes in “kill them with kindness” (I told you he’s too kind for his own good), which only made me even more frustrated, because this fella didn’t deserve an ounce of understanding or respect from us.

I thought it was important to share this incident with everyone, because lots of Singaporeans still insist that racism doesn’t exist in Singapore anymore. For the most part, I’ve been blessed with a very limited number of racist encounters, but that isn’t always the case for loved ones and friends of mine too. It happens.

I once had a best friend, back in JC. Her name was Audrey and she stayed a few blocks away from me. We used to do everything together. She used to come for my mum’s yoga class every week. We had the best of times till she started dating this Indian guy because of how popular and well-connected he was. It was only then these completely god-awful racist remarks kept on coming. It was always followed with a, “You’re different. You’re not that kind of Indian.” What does that even mean??? It got so bad that eventually I had to tell her that you can’t say that you love me, and in the same breath say all these awful things about Indians.

It was this same girl who went to Australia for a long holiday and came back so distraught because the Australians were so racist towards her. Karma is life’s greatest teacher, and I’m a strong believer that everything you give in life (be it good or bad) will eventually come back to you.

Anyway, I digress from the point I wanted to make when I started writing this post. The point, was to let people know that that there are still ignorant people out there that need to be educated. Racism is not dead. If you’re reading this, you’re my friend in some capacity, and as my friend, this is a favour that I ask of you.

When you encounter a racist person cracking a racist joke or making a rude comment, don’t laugh at it, don’t encourage it, and don’t keep quiet about it. Let them know how wrong they are, make them feel bad about it, make them put themselves in the shoes of the person they are insulting, and reflect on how they would feel in a different time and place if they were on the receiving end of such treatment. There is little hope with the older generation who have grown up with these prejudices their whole lives, but our generation should strive to be so very much better. Don’t crack jokes about minorities in front of your children, don’t say idiotic things to your kids like, “If you don’t behave yourself the Indian man will come and catch you”. You make the kids scared of the Indian man they pass in the street even before they’ve ever had a chance to interact with him. Don’t make fun of their names. Just be a decent human, and teach your kids to grow up colourblind. That is what I plan to do with my kids, and I pray that you do the same with yours.

Here’s the license plate of the taxi we took the other day. SH9850L. We’ll be sure to write in a complaint to Comfort.
As Ellen says at the end of every show of hers (one of the reasons why I love her), “Be kind to one another”. Black, brown, yellow, green, blue, grey, lesbian, gay, straight, trans, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, we’re all the same. Skin is just skin, religion is just religion, sexual orientation is just sexual orientation. No one should ever have to suffer for being who they are, and for being proud of it.
Only love, no hate.
2764.png
❤️

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
used hands to wipe shit will smells.

Added to curry and spices, hair do with typical Indian shampoos added to the smell.

Years of Chinese saying Indians smells and yet generations after generations of Indians do go do something about it.

Call Chinese racists becos you really smell your kind... admit it.

Dont based on your traditions, God practices or stick to your arse smelly hands...

Go do something about your smell, bitch, elephant riding Indians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Looks like a higher caste ah neh with her fair skin. That racist low caste cabbie should be ashamed of himself.

26239637_10156344293557223_5763296926535750307_n.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
You can't force everyone to accept curry smell just like you can't force everyone to smell durian.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its not the indian that us smelly. Its the food they just ate. Horrid chinese food. One burp and that piggy smell just permeates and succumb even the strongest.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you know me, you know that I smell of Ferragamo (because that’s my favourite perfume ever) and my bf just smells like responsibility and kindness (I kid you not), so this fool is talking out of his ass. WE JUST HAD BAK KUT TEH FOR SUPPER. So if there really was a smell at all, it’s really his own Bak Kut teh that he can’t stand.
As Ellen says at the end of every show of hers (one of the reasons why I love her), “Be kind to one another”. Black, brown, yellow, green, blue, grey, lesbian, gay, straight, trans, Catholic, Muslim, Hindu, Buddhist, Atheist, we’re all the same. Skin is just skin, religion is just religion, sexual orientation is just sexual orientation. No one should ever have to suffer for being who they are, and for being proud of it.
Only love, no hate.
wtf, she knows that she stinks to high heavens and hints at high ses when masking the bo with perfume, so face-palm #1.
the difference is that shitskins smell horrygiber - with only skin, colour, fucking orientation, religion etc as a variable factor but bo is a constant factor that's intrinsic to shitskins all over the world. next, she portrays her racist outlook saying if there's a smell, it's only the driver's (presumably chink) bkt type of dish that she just consumed - why not let the driver screw her and he can them blame her for smelling like a shitskin when his pals asks him why "chowa beh hong kan". couple the bkt with her bo is a deadly combo!:poop:

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The coconut oil is the lynchpin of keling identity. Oppies here are trying to carry out cultural genocide by pressuring our good kelings to abandon their culture and customs. Boss Sam should step in and put an end to their racism.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Her attitude suggests she is from a higher caste. The Indian hierarchy is sickening. The top caste looks down at the lower caste. She is not defending Indians, just her caste.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Indians are the best in playing victim bullying of others!
Act as victim and accuse others of discrimination. Should kidnap her and send her back to India to be fuck and rape by her own species.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah neh live, breathe and cook their spices with windows closed and are not aware of others cumming into their shitholes and suffering from fainting spells. have a desi fob tenant, and everytime i visit the home to do "repairs" i keep reminding her to open the windows, at least one, to avoid carbon monoxide poisoning. she will text every time for little things, such as blown light bulbs, loose screws, electricity bill too high, water not hot enough when her parents stayed with her (parents constantly wasting not just water but hot water - those village ah nehs think piped hot water comes from magic), window and door screens creaky, toilet tank not filling up fast enough (of course she and her parents shit so often). they are not really repairs but nuisance calls from a high maintenance desi. and every time i have to open all windows and doors wide to bring in fresh air. otherwise i will die in her arms. and she keeps telling me i'm "strong" and "nice" especially in summer when i'm just wearing jeans and a tight t-shirt, flexing my muscles and showing off my 6.9-pack abs. but i keep thinking of ravishing beauty gin(ni) and all temptations disappear. :eek:
CRhRCW6UEAAV01b.jpg

Last edited:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
The discrimination is towards SMELL not race. Even if a Chinese or Malay smells, any driver will wind down the window too.
Yes, this is what I was going to say too. Fuck that ah neh bitch for turning this into a race issue. No one likes foul smells, especially in small confined spaces.