• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Malays Planning Uprising!

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed. We should respect the minorities and not turn this into a chinese event alone. But I did not watch the event, is it really all Chinese or comes with mixture with a fair bit more of Chinese?

Also in the FB page, there is this chump by the name of Jeffrey Lim who kept saying that this is Malay Land and the Malays let us in. Fuck him dead, which part of the word SOLD he does not understand?

It is a issue with mediacorp programme, but some people including Jeffrey Lim is trying to turn this into a racial issue.

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the PAP govt is honest with what it really feels, it will play Chinese New Year songs on the Malay radio stations. :wink:

Agoraphobic

Alfrescian
Loyal
Living in Singapore, I see that minorities are not ill-treated, or belittled, at least not intentionally. However I watched the show and noticed this very unthoughtful action, which I see at work too. We may not be offended, but as seen in the comments, there are pockets of people who do feel somewhat affected. Those who are affected are able to view this as nothing confrontational and hence there will be no retaliation or stirred up emotions, but however, the majority should take note and be aware that emotions could be aroused or disturbed. And it is not nice.

As for the uprising, unlikely. The Malays in Singapore are quite comfortable. More interested in fashion, music, motorGP, Ray-Bans and makan.

Cheers!

https://www.facebook.com/therealsingapore/posts/690492960995874

Read the comments. If rise up, you think Yakult will endorse?

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im no Hongkie. But Im very baffled by Bryan Wong imitating HKie accent. He is dam RUDE.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
The indian riots have shown the way. Its time for the "brown storm rising". Its time Singapore be converted back as it was. A nice kampung place to stay, live and work.

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
nothing makes me more happy than to see S'pore turned upside-down..............

hope for massive riots and racial fighting................