• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malays Realize All PAP Malay MPs are Working Against Their Interests

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wrong. moslem casualties from war in Darfur, Yemen and Syria number over 100,000 each. Even you don't call it genocide simply because the murderers are fellow moslems.
Which idiot thinks that casualty numbers makes it a genocide.
World war one has millions dead, that doesn't make it a genocide. Try harder.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cults don't eat brains your braindead fuck.

Worms do. I suggest you quickly do an Xray to see if your head is infested with worms.
Your Islam is poisonous teaching causing you no diff from braindead. Islam is a worm, it eats your brain as we all can see how retarded you are. Keep finding excuses to not eat pork just because your mad pedophile says so but ignore the problem with beef, fish, and chicken. Also, claim murderous terrorists in Middle East as your family members. You are really braindead with your fake religion.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Islam is poisonous teaching causing you no diff from braindead. Islam is a worm, it eats your brain as we all can see how retarded you are. Keep finding excuses to not eat pork just because your mad pedophile says so but ignore the problem with beef, fish, and chicken. Also, claim murderous terrorists in Middle East as your family members. You are really braindead with your fake religion.
You obviously either cannot comprehend nor understand what I stated earlier.
Worms in other animals can be eradicated but in pigs it cannot.
Is that too difficult or worms got to your brains?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You obviously either cannot comprehend nor understand what I stated earlier.
Worms in other animals can be eradicated but in pigs it cannot.
Is that too difficult or worms got to your brains?

You either cannot comprehend or understand that any undercooked food will cause food poisoning.
If worms cannot be eradicated by fire, you will find it not only in pigs but cows, chickens or even human.
is it too difficult or Islam retarded your head and caused you to be braindead?

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
You either cannot comprehend or understand that any undercooked food will cause food poisoning.
If worms cannot be eradicated by fire, you will find it not only in pigs but cows, chickens or even human.
is it too difficult or Islam retarded your head and caused you to be braindead?
I think daft doesn't describe you well. It's actually stupid.
A lot of food can be eaten raw. Tell me what worms you find commonly in cows or chickens?
You talking thru your ass because your brain is infected.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think daft doesn't describe you well. It's actually stupid.
A lot of food can be eaten raw. Tell me what worms you find commonly in cows or chickens?
You talking thru your ass because your brain is infected.

See how stupid you are? Even seafood can be dangerous if eaten raw. Your madman pedophile didn't tell you that?
Why didn't you avoid these fish like you avoid pork?
Just goes to show how stupid you are. You are just brainless retarded from your evil cult Islam.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
See how stupid you are? Even seafood can be dangerous if eaten raw. Your madman pedophile didn't tell you that?
Why didn't you avoid these fish like you avoid pork?
Just goes to show how stupid you are. You are just brainless retarded from your evil cult Islam.

Don't deflect. Where did I say fish has no worms?

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't deflect. Where did I say fish has no worms?
No need to deflect, fish is not food? You are the one who is deflecting. I say raw meat and you try to deflect by saying food. One is a subset of the other. Retards like you don't even know what you are talking about.

Looks like your brain is dead from evil Islamic poisoning.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to deflect, fish is not food? You are the one who is deflecting. I say raw meat and you try to deflect by saying food. One is a subset of the other. Retards like you don't even know what you are talking about.

Looks like your brain is dead from evil Islamic poisoning.
Enjoy your

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I return the favour by enjoying exposing retards and bigots like you.
Expose me? Tell me what was it that you expose?

You only exposed yourself to be a retarded Islamic terrorist calling your murderous Islamic terrorists in Gaza your family members even though they have no blood relation with you.
You exposed yourself to be braindead not knowing how to do simple experiments to prove that worms cannot survive high heat that can cook pork well done. You are so braindead that you believe in a mad pedophile claiming camel's pee is medicine.

Retards like you are brain-dead from your evil Islam poisoning.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, I exposed your evil Islam poison that causes you braindead.
Thank you for continuing to reply to my reply. I'm stringing you along for so long so that this tread is kept alive and more will read and have awareness. Thank you again.

Now back to the normal programming:
I exposed not only your bigotry but islamophobia.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thank you for continuing to reply to my reply. I'm stringing you along for so long so that this tread is kept alive and more will read and have awareness. Thank you again.

Now back to the normal programming:
I exposed not only your bigotry but islamophobia.

No need to thank me for exposing your stupidity.
Also, there is no such thing as Islamophobia. This term was invented by Islamic terrorists to silence others from questioning evil Islam poison. You don't find Chiristianophobia or Buddhisophobia because other religion are not as evil as fake religion Islam cult.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
No need to thank me for exposing your stupidity.
Also, there is no such thing as Islamophobia. This term was invented by Islamic terrorists to silence others from questioning evil Islam poison. You don't find Chiristianophobia or Buddhisophobia because other religion are not as evil as fake religion Islam cult.
In fact there is another phobia. It's the original phobia catchphrase. Anti-Semite.

Again thanks for keeping this thread alive so that as many people can read the original first post.
I haven't seen someone willingly be strung from the nose and following me along. Thank you. Hahaha

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In fact there is another phobia. It's the original phobia catchphrase. Anti-Semite.

Again thanks for keeping this thread alive so that as many people can read the original first post.
I haven't seen someone willingly be strung from the nose and following me along. Thank you. Hahaha

Nope, anti-Semitism is a real thing to describe hatred against the Jews by religions such as Christians and Muslims because of their stupid religious text.

No need to thank Uncle here to showcase your stupidity. Go on, let us know how you experiment camel pee is medicine in Islam. Did you drink camel pee as instructed by your koran?

The Truth About Israel & Palestine | Dr. Einat Wilf & Apostate Prophet​

Last edited:

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nope, anti-Semitism is a real thing to describe hatred against the Jews by religions such as Christians and Muslims because of their stupid religious text.

No need to thank Uncle here to showcase your stupidity. Go on, let us know how you experiment camel pee is medicine in Islam. Did you drink camel pee as instructed by your koran?

The Truth About Israel & Palestine | Dr. Einat Wilf & Apostate Prophet​

We know you hate Palestinians. Anti-Semite is hatred of Palestinians too.

You're an Anti-Semite