• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Girls - A Challenge to Love

dysentry

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean men try just as hard as our ah sia kias at evading NS, and US men don't sign up to fight for democracy, they're just dirt poor Americans who need a decent career like our SAF regulars from beng families.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
So your ex DID leave you for an angmoh.

And you don't travel as much as you claim. Have you been to Thailand? London? NYC? California? Tokyo? People there date foreigners because there are many foreigners. So there's nothing wrong with a French woman dating a American guy because they are both WHITE?

So the issue here is the Asian female + white guy thing?

There are so many Japanese and Korean women who sleep with foreign men, black and white. They just don't DATE them as much. So you don't think that ONS with foreign men is a problem but dating them is a big deal?

There are so many Japanese women who WANT to marry a foreigner, it's just that there aren't enough foreigners to marry. Why do you think that there are so many Japanese women married to foreign men and who live all over the world?

You seem overly agitated about the white guy + asian female pairing. Relax. It's just one type of pairing.

Since when did i say i travel alot!? That comparison was between Singapore and Australia where i am currently in, u stupid bitch! :oIo:

I really don't know what makes u so sure that i did have a gf who left me for an angmo, but the god damn truth is that that has never happened b4!
The things that irks me about SPGs is that they date angmos not out of love, but because they think they are superior or something. I have already met my fair share of SPG bitches who sing praises abt angmo men when they have nv really interacted with one b4! What a fucking joke they are man! hahaha
Their fuck up mentality seriously reflects badly on Singaporeans. What would the world think of Singapore, given the SPG mentality? I leave that for you to have a think!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Korean men try just as hard as our ah sia kias at evading NS, and US men don't sign up to fight for democracy, they're just dirt poor Americans who need a decent career like our SAF regulars from beng families.

Double Bingo. :smile:

It's easy to evade NS if you are super white in Korea. It's not a bad thing because at least they don't have to cater to the possibility that some super white guy gets killed in the super tough training.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since when did i say i travel alot!? That comparison was between Singapore and Australia where i am currently in, u stupid bitch! :oIo:

I really don't know what makes u so sure that i did have a gf who left me for an angmo, but the god damn truth is that that has never happened b4!
The things that irks me about SPGs is that they date angmos not out of love, but because they think they are superior or something. I have already met my fair share of SPG bitches who sing praises abt angmo men when they have nv really interacted with one b4! What a fucking joke they are man! hahaha
Their fuck up mentality seriously reflects badly on Singaporeans. What would the world think of Singapore, given the SPG mentality? I leave that for you to have a think!

Exactly. People don't date out of love. It's rare. Fullstop. :smile:

They date out of lust, materialism, ego fulfillment or out of sheer loneliness.

Who cares what the world think about us? :rolleyes: As long as they interact economically with us, even if we have to pimp some whores who would already throw themselves away for free, why not? :biggrin:

As a man, you don't be too concerned about what the world thinks about women who do not belong to you.

Instead as a sinkie guy, ask yourself what the world thinks of YOU as a man when you are overseas. :smile:

Are you the sinkie guy with the weird accent they don't understand? The guy who overpays for his wine because he thinks that "expensive must be good"? The guy who can't articulate himself on topics other than money and women?

The last thing you have to be concerned about, is how stupid this whole small dot and their ugly women are like. It's not your problem to think about. :biggrin:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
You assume too much about what I know or don't know you piece of turd. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about a typical USA guy who actually signs up for it and believes in it.

I know my Noriega, Iran-Contra, US sponsored Saddam or Osama shite la. Just because I don't type it in one post doesn't mean I don't know it. :wink:

Actually men also throw themselves at women for free. I don't see you complaining about that.

I think you got a PE problem. Only men who are sexually anxious are so charged up in a simple chat online. Please find yourself a good urologist. It's better than dissing little girls online.

You wish you can screw me but all you can do is to diss me. :biggrin::biggrin::cool:

Simply wtf, what u typed above truely reflects the level of ur intelligence. Let me ask you again: Is that really all u can come up with as a counter!?

Haha, you are talking abt the typical US guys who sign up and believe in US brand of "democracy". Get a life man! Are u the US soldiers signing on? Many of the low level foot soliders in the US army, sent to their death, are basically people from the ghettos cheated into signing up with the US army in return for death and lousy pay. Others sign up because they want to fast track their US citizenship. So how many really sign up because they believe in it!? u talk as if u r the HR dept of the US Army! What a joke man!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simply wtf, what u typed above truely reflects the level of ur intelligence. Let me ask you again: Is that really all u can come up with as a counter!?

Haha, you are talking abt the typical US guys who sign up and believe in US brand of "democracy". Get a life man! Are u the US soldiers signing on? Many of the low level foot soliders in the US army, sent to their death, are basically people from the ghettos cheated into signing up with the US army in return for death and lousy pay. Others sign up because they want to fast track their US citizenship. So how many really sign up because they believe in it!? u talk as if u r the HR dept of the US Army! What a joke man!

No. This is what you are assuming. And your counter speaks for itself. :cool:

I'm just quoting an example of what a few men in USA believe in. This is what is portrayed in the media.

If they really sign up and risk death to fast track their US citizenship, then so be it.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly. People don't date out of love. It's rare. Fullstop. :smile:

They date out of lust, materialism, ego fulfillment or out of sheer loneliness.

Who cares what the world think about us? :rolleyes: As long as they interact economically with us, even if we have a pimp some whores who would already throw themselves away for free, why not? :biggrin:

As a man, don't be too concerned about what the world thinks about women who do not belong to you.

Instead as a sinkie guy, ask yourself what the world thinks of YOU when you are overseas. :smile:

Are you the sinkie guy with the weird accent they don't understand? The guy who overpays for his wine because he thinks that "expensive must be good"? The guy who can't articulate himself on topics other than money and women?

The last thing you have to be concerned about, is how stupid this whole small dot and their ugly women are like. It's not your problem to think about. :biggrin:

Wow! what u typed in the above truely reflects the mentality of a hooker!

Hey who gives a damn about what the world thinks about the SPG!? I am concern about the arrogance being displayed by some angmo fucks towards Singaporeans in general. When i was in SG i realized that some angmos treat locals with some sort of condescending attitude. Then i start thinking about the huge amount of respect being bestowed towards them by our bloody SPGs. I mean when someone overly respects you, u tend to feel like a king right!? Fucking SPGs, they want to fuck white cocks is their own business, why tarnish the image of Singapore!

Bloody bitches! :oIo:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
No. This is what you are assuming. And your counter speaks for itself. :cool:

I'm just quoting an example of what a few men in USA believe in. This is what is portrayed in the media.

If they really sign up and risk death to fast track their US citizenship, then so be it.

When u quote something u better reference it u stupid bitch! :oIo:

Where are your references!?

I am not assuming, i got to know of the fuck up US Army from watching documentaries by John Pilger!

U have losta to learn u lil hooker!:oIo:

Go get stuffed! I'll fuck u up again later, gonna take a nap now!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow! what u typed in the above truely reflects the mentality of a hooker!

Hey who gives a damn about what the world thinks about the SPG!? I am concern about the arrogance being displayed by some angmo fucks towards Singaporeans in general. When i was in SG i realized that some angmos treat locals with some sort of condescending attitude. Then i start thinking about the huge amount of respect being bestowed towards them by our bloody SPGs. I mean when someone overly respects you, u tend to feel like a king right!? Fucking SPGs, they want to fuck white cocks is their own business, why tarnish the image of Singapore!

Bloody bitches! :oIo:

I was referring to the mentality of both men and women when they are dating. It's not my personal opinion. :smile:

You would know a hooker's mentality given how big a john you are. You only date prostitutes from what how you articulate yourself. It's all captured here for everyone to read.

Do continue your rhetoric. :biggrin:

Men like you show continue showing the world what fine men we have in this place. :smile:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
When u quote something u better reference it u stupid bitch! :oIo:

Where are your references!?

I am not assuming, i got to know of the fuck up US Army from watching documentaries by John Pilger!

U have losta to learn u lil hooker!:oIo:

Go get stuffed! I'll fuck u up again later, gonna take a nap now!

WOW. Name dropping now are we? :biggrin:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have a good point. Its always the ugly ones that has the highest expectations, dont they look at themselves in the mirror when brushing their teeth in the morning?

They can't. It's too much for the mirror. Their faces and their breath are very toxic and many have cracked under pressure already.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can afford the 5Cs if I'm in Australia. If a Singapore girl is the one I date, then I guess she has to come to Oz..at least I can take care of her over there.

In SG, I cannot afford a car- its too expensive to buy and maintain one. I'd go broke.

But if she's willing to sacrifice, and move overseas, then the horizon is the limit. No problem if she wants to work hard first few years, and then we might even live an upper middle class life in Australia by then..have a nice landed property with 5-6 rooms and a proper garage for a car. And Coles and a suburbia shopping mall around the corner.

Well, unlinkely. Like Kiwibird has said in one of the other posts, most Sinkee spgs would want a maid to do all the houshold chores and most people don't have them in Oz so life will be more like a mightmare for them to leave their 'confrtable' papayaland.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
With so many complaints from Sporean men its obvious we got a social problem in Spore. Spore men will continue looking elsewhere for mates but what will the Spore women do? They can continue looking for the "ideal" mate until they are on the shelf permanently. :rolleyes:

Well these old cunts can marry and have sex with robots.:wink:

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
but rather the fact that both men and women have to treat each other fairly.

I don't mean to be rude, but this is the dumbest thing I've ever heard. Masters and slaves don't treat each other equally or "fairly", even though good masters um like me for example are few and far in between.

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
IN sinkieland, i smile at a gal in the pub, she gives me that " what the fuck you want" look. That tells a lot already.

Probably that's because you are not attractive and you have no charms? That's what's telling a lot. I don't get that kind of a negative response when I smile at Singaporean girls, in fact some of them shyly blush and the others smile back sweetly at me, why is that?

Received_by_Kings

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Star, Malaysia
February 13, 2005

Insight Down South By Seah Chiang Nee

EDUCATED and financially independent, the new Singaporean woman is running into a wall of male traditions that is leaving some holes in their relationship, including marriage.
The trend had been building up over a couple of decades. In few other countries have women made larger strides in education and careers than in Singapore.
During the past few decades they have caught up with, and even overtaken, men in fields they had once dominated.
In university, women still outnumber men 55-45 with many moving strongly into subjects like media, mathematics, law and engineering, among others.
Recently girls won seven of the top 11 awards for A-level Physics, which had long been a boys’ domain.
Island-wide, women have moved into the highest ranks of the corporate world and commanded artillery units or police divisions, as well as trained jetfighter pilots. Ten women, aged 20-40, are planning to climb Mount Everest.
In short, the new female is able, confident and more than holding up half the heavens, but not getting equal success in their relationship with men.
This is running smack into a traditional male value of wanting to be seen wearing the pants, causing a growing “incompatibility”.
Better education has also led to the woman being perceived as too ambitious, self-centred and materialistic, not qualities that promote romance.
As a consequence, more men are choosing their brides from abroad, especially from China, Vietnam and most of all Malaysia, where historical links remain strong.
I attended five weddings in the last eight months that reflected the trend.
Four of the brides were from Malaysia and China and only one was local. I was told this was becoming a trend that government matchmakers have failed to correct.
One groom with a Johor bride said he had found Singaporean girls too materialistic and demanding. “One specifically set a condition: no living with my parents. She wasn’t happy dating on public buses.”
The women’s relentless pursuit of a career had come at the expense of learning to do simple household chores like cooking, ironing or looking after babies.
“If you want to marry a Singapore girl you must be prepared to eat at hawker centres for life,” one male cynic said.
A marriage agency owner told a radio interviewer how some of the girls had, on the first date, plied the men with questions like: What is your degree and earnings? Do you own a condo? “And they’re surprised when they didn’t get a second date,” she said.
Others find them picky, untrusting and calculative towards love and marriage.
Results of recently released research have found that one in five Singaporean wives is hiding her assets from her husband for fear that he will squander them or in case the marriage fails.
This 20% here compares with France (7.2%), USA (7.6%), Brazil (9%), Romania (12%) and Britain (16.8%).
But there are more hoarders in Japan (38%), Saudi Arabia (32%) and China (21%).
It doesn’t inspire trust. Another sign is the increasing number of cases when a private detective is hired to check on the spouse.
Pre-marital contracts are also becoming more common among people who want to keep their assets out of their spouse’s reach in any divorce. Almost six out of 10 women say in a survey that they are not submissive, while two-thirds believe they could live without men.
The changing female attitude is, of course, only half the cause.
The other is the man sticking to a traditional view that it is his right as head to leave the babies and household work to his working wife. One in two women here have a job.
The social impact is a growing number of single women, especially university graduates.
A growing minority is marrying Westerners.
This has prompted a newspaper reader to urge her well-educated peers to revisit some the traditional feminine traits.
Her letter followed reports that more Singaporeans, including young professional males, were turning abroad for brides.
She said she had worked in Vietnam and found the girls there feminine, their speech melodious.
“They work hard without complaining, carrying loads of cloth and vegetables in the market stalls and food places. Simple, gentle and hardworking, it's hard not to fall in love with them,” she added.
As for the Malaysian ladies, she finds them “neither loud nor argumentative, (but) pander to the boys' needs. Not as doormats, but as cheerful assistants, who see it as their obligation to help their men without expecting anything in return.
“Not that they are stupid - oh, no, the Malaysian girls I know are smart and hardworking, with careers of their own.
“But when it comes to matters of the heart, they play the docile, giggly girlfriend with as much aplomb as their Vietnamese counterparts. Again, it's easy to see where their attraction lies.”
In contrast, the Singapore girl is twice as likely as her Malaysian or Vietnamese counterpart to stride away in a huff or throw water in the male's face or hold a public screaming or crying fit.
“The Singapore girl debates and argues impassionedly. She wants to win at all costs and treats her love conquests like those fought in the office arena. She may be pretty, yes, smart, yes, but, oh, so demanding.”
The Singapore girl, in short, is a challenge to love, she added.
Although she may, at the end of the day, be a supportive and faithful spouse, the barbs hiding her soft interior are daunting to the suitor.
“She is materialistic, and loves being so. Shopping is a major hobby, and looking good is absolutely essential. The man is but another accessory, a helper, chauffeur, bag carrier.”
There are, however, some 200,000 men who have a poor education and a low salary. Their prospect of marrying a Singapore girl is slim.
One emotional man said online: “I’m fed up with life. Can’t even find a date let alone a wife.” For him and the rest, salvation lies in Vietnam or China.

o Seah Chiang Nee is a veteran journalist and editor of the information website littlespeck.com"

At the end of the day, whether you guys know or agree with it or not, no matter how much attention and rights and achievements are awarded to women, it's still the best deal to be born a male hahaha. I'm glad. Higher-tier solid stuff.

I'd say this again: I'm glad to be a guy and I enjoy it. :wink::biggrin: Too many girls and things to play with, that colours the essence of contemporary life. Just in the layman's sense.

People love living in mono but I don't even if I were at times solo.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was referring to the mentality of both men and women when they are dating. It's not my personal opinion. :smile:

You would know a hooker's mentality given how big a john you are. You only date prostitutes from what how you articulate yourself. It's all captured here for everyone to read.

Do continue your rhetoric. :biggrin:

Men like you show continue showing the world what fine men we have in this place. :smile:

Tsk tsk, yet a whole lof cheap insults that truely reflects the level of substance in you...... I ain't bothered by these cheap insults. Go on and keep em coming and continue to show the level of substance u possess! haha

You were referring to the mentailty of both men and women dating and it's not ur personal opinion!? Wow! So it is some kind of fact that can be tested scientifically ya!?:rolleyes: God damn it! Am i communicating with a Phd student or an Assoc/ Emeritus Professor!? Oh my! So, what credentials do you have to justify that heavy-weight statement of yours? Spoken as if u had run a survey with a substantial sample size, and documented the results in a well structured research paper!:rolleyes:
Go get stuffed ya! U make too many assumption out of the blank space between your ears! Grow some brains and start realizing that this world is not as simple as you make it out to be!

U truely deserve this: :oIo:!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes. That's one way to substantiate claims; study the work of those who are the best in the field u are interested. Certainly not through the assumptions from your airhead!

For some reason, you sound like Xiaxue aka Wendy Cheng. So you're being paid to write here? :smile:

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

after 9-11, many who signed up or volunteered were looking for a patriotic payback to their country. you can see in documentaries that many of the afghan and iraq war veterans and those who still serve are true blue americans with middle class backgrounds. very few from urban ghettos are signed up as criteria for entry have stiffened. this is partly due to a large number of healthy youths from middle income families looking for work in a difficult economy and finding the military an attractive career path. i have a friend who tops his reserve officer training (infantry) in the whole region, is graduating from university, yet has a tough time getting unit placement in active service. he has to wait for over a year to be assigned to a unit. he is white.