• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Singapore Girls - A Challenge to Love

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah lau oi.... you got nothing better to do? Such an old thread oso dig out. :biggrin:

The main reason why singkie gals have become like that is they kenna blainwashed by the Womens Charter :( ...................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................F*CK THE WOMENS CHARTER !!!

The ironic thing is, I only learnt about Women's Charter from this forum. Prior to this, I had no idea of my rights as a woman in this country.

Thanks to this forum, I'm better educated in all the ways of the world. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, the chaps here seem more well-versed in Women's Charter than the women actually care. I could be wrong though. :p

From the one sided comments here, it does seem pretty unfair to the guys.

What to do? You guys endorsed the system which allowed these laws to exist.
So please don't blame the law or the women.

It is LAW.

You don't see people blaming laws against littering or smoking in public.

I'm not defending women. Just pointing out a fact. :smile:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
The ironic thing is, I only learnt about Women's Charter from this forum. Prior to this, I had no idea of my rights as a woman in this country.

Thanks to this forum, I'm better educated in all the ways of the world. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Seriously, the chaps here seem more well-versed in Women's Charter than the women actually care. I could be wrong though. :p

From the one sided comments here, it does seem pretty unfair to the guys.

What to do? You guys endorsed the system which allowed these laws to exist.
So please don't blame the law or the women.

It is LAW.

You don't see people blaming laws against littering or smoking in public.

I'm not defending women. Just pointing out a fact. :smile:

Hey what kind of facts are you pointing out, u lil bitch!?
Since when did we endorse the system that endorsed the wofuckinmen's charters!?
If we endorse the fuck up system and this set of archaic law, we wldn't be complaining day and night about them! Have you been fucked silly like a rabbit or what?:eek:

So what if it's LAW!? Law is legislated by those in power, ie: the goverment. Some governments know what's the fuck is going in this world when they legislate, whereas some bitch government, ie: PAP fucks, legislate from an ivory tower, totally detached from the commons. Given the one dominant party system, the PAP fucks can easily pass any legislation they deem fit! What about our views!? The people you are supposed to serve!? Fuck you PAP! :oIo:

The SPGs today are mostly highly educated and definitely share equal rights with men. So, why the fuck do we need a special set of law juz for the women when they are already being treated equally, or should i say MORE equally?
Fuck man! These traitorous PAP fucks are bestowing gender privilege to the SPGs or what!?

- no need to serve NS, but can sign on combat vocation as a full time career
- no need to serve NS, but can work in all sort of jobs the men work in.
- no need to serve NS, but they can go around cheating and still get the preotection of the women's charter!?

God damn all you fucking SPGs! Go on and enjoy the special protection offered to you by the wofuckingmen's charter and fuck ard with your angmo lover boys while the SG men slave for the nation. What goes ard comes ard. One fine day, the whole world might just revert back to the dark ages whereby women are treated just like any other commodities for trade and to appease the enemies.

Hey, all you SPGs out there, i got a present for you: :oIo:!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You dun like woman charter then go out and protest lah. Only know how to type online and do nothing offline. What a loser.

allanlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
What to do? You guys endorsed the system which allowed these laws to exist. So please don't blame the law or the women. It is LAW.

LAW is to serve justice for the people...... this Womens Charter was drafted by the Gecko who forced her henpecked hubby HairyLee to make it into law. :mad: :( :mad:

Cunt blame this bunny coz you were not even born at that time...

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
why would a well educated woman settle for a man who isnt even at the same level as her?? imho, singporean men need to get some backbone. Singporean woman do deserve to have men better than the ones available to them in singpore. They have risen to the challenge of being 'ideal' in terms of education, standard of living etc - why cant the men do the same?
i'm not talking about women who are inheriently 'superfical' (how ever you want to define superfical by. for the sake of the argument 'superfical' means not caring about anything but material wealth) i'm talking about women who excell at life, and expect the same standards out of their husbands/partners.

i sure as hell expect my partner to be on the same intellectual level, educational level and standrd of living as i have.

U have in one sentence stated the whole problem with the mindset of S'pore women. Why settle for this and that. marriage is not about settling for this and that. Women who think this are stupid. Women only have to ask themselves 2 questions when they look for a mate. 1) Will this man make a good husband? And I don't mean materially. I mean will he love and honour you, not cheat on you, not beat you up, not gamble, drink or do drugs, etc. Will he be there for you always. The second question is Will this man make a good father for my kids? If the answer to these 2 questions is yes, than all the other stuff like education level, money, etc. should be irrelevant.
I know many women who married rich men. Yes, they get the mercs, fur coats, lots of spending money, holidays, etc. But you know what, their rich husbands treat them like shit. They have affairs behind their backs, have several mistresses or second wives, and leave them to be humilated this way. They are miserable in their marriage. Life is too short. By the time you figure it out and want a divorce, you are already too old and have wasted too many years on this guy to look for another mate.
The job market and education system are biased against the S'pore male. Men have less of an afinity for languages than women, this is a fact. Therefore, its no surprised that with the 2nd Language requirements in Pre-U and Uni, that more women than men get into this tertiary institutions. Also, with the NS and reservist obligations, men are already behind 2 years in the job market. The problem is that S'pore women do not factor this in. I have news for them. there are many smart, decent and nice guys that are not on the same education level as they are. They say behind every successful man there is a woman, Guess what, behind every successful woman, there should be a man too. Would one say that Dennis Thatcher is not the intellectual, financial, or economic success of his spouse Margaret thatcher? she doesn't think so, and neither does he. Have they been married a long time? Yes. Are they happy, it would seem so or they would have divorced by now.
Marriage is a partnership. There is no this person deserves this or that. The only thing that both parties deserve in a marriage is happiness and the blessing of healthy children. Women from other countries have figured this out, apparently not S'pore women.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
LAW is to serve justice for the people...... this Womens Charter was drafted by the Gecko who forced her henpecked hubby HairyLee to make it into law. :mad: :( :mad:

Aha, u have answered a long standing mystery. It was her after all, and that harry guy sure is pussy whipped.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
thats a double standard. just because males in singpore have to deal with NS and reservist doesnt give them an exemption from being at the same level that women are. .

I lock you up for 2 years, or 2 1/2 at that time, and throw away the keys. While u are locked up for 2 years, your classmates are in uni already and graduate 2 years before u and enter the job market 2 years before you. When u finish your uni after 2 years of being locked up, u are behind the ball because your classmates now have been in the market for 2 years ahead of you, probably got promoted at least once and is now your supervisor. In addition to the better position they hold, they have been earning thousand dollar salaries while u earn a few hundred dollars every month. In addition to earning 6 times what u earn, they have also received 2 annual bonuses. Their bank account is $40,000 more than yours, hence their odds of getting a flat before u are much better than yours. When you enter the job market, u try to catch up to them salary wise and promotion wise, but guess what, u have to inconvenience your employer by dissappearing for up to 3 weeks every year to reservist training. Now u put yourself in that position, and they may not be exempted in your eyes, but they are not asking for exemption. they are HANDICAPPED already in the life cycle. Bottom line is this, until u have done NS, u are in NO POSITION to argue this point. But like all typical sinkie women who think too highly of yourself, you want to put in last words. U are such a fucking loser.

boring

Alfrescian
Loyal
aiyo u all muscleless men don't waste time for sinkies women la, no point discuss about those women who don't behave like women. we men already a victim for pap system, don't screw by sinkie women anymore lah, spent time in building muscle and earm money regardest wat ur education level. with wealth and health(of course with muscle a big plus point just like me:biggrin:), we men scare no women meh who deserve our love...

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The writer said she had been to Vietnam.
“The girls, true to form, are slim, tall and soft-spoken. Every word is punctuated with a smile, even when you are driving a hard bargain with them,” she said.
“Their speech is melodious, and they work hard without complaining, carrying loads of cloth and vegetables in the market stalls and food places. Simple, gentle and hardworking, it's hard not to fall in love with them.”

blah... that is nothing....
vietcong strength is ability to dig underground tunnels under the enemy.
Imagine, we dig to johor and attack them using tunnels if we have enough FT vietcongs.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dun like woman charter then go out and protest lah. Only know how to type online and do nothing offline. What a loser.

Fuck you la u loser cock sucking ladyboy lover. :oIo:

Have you been ARSED silly by ur ladyboy wife or what!? :oIo:
Everytime u wanna do something, use ur brain a little to do some CBA and map out the benefits and consequences.

Maybe it's high time to ask ur fellow dumbshit Thai peasants to stop protesting for their own good. It is seriously damaging their country without bring any benefit at all!

A dumb person residing in a dumb country indeed!

Heeeyyy loser half-brained tonychat, i got a present for you: :oIo:!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey what kind of facts are you pointing out, u lil bitch!?
Since when did we endorse the system that endorsed the wofuckinmen's charters!?
If we endorse the fuck up system and this set of archaic law, we wldn't be complaining day and night about them! Have you been fucked silly like a rabbit or what?:eek:

God damn all you fucking SPGs! Go on and enjoy the special protection offered to you by the wofuckingmen's charter and fuck ard with your angmo lover boys while the SG men slave for the nation. What goes ard comes ard. One fine day, the whole world might just revert back to the dark ages whereby women are treated just like any other commodities for trade and to appease the enemies.

Hey, all you SPGs out there, i got a present for you: :oIo:!

Your girlfriend left you for an ANGMOH GUY right? :rolleyes::p:biggrin:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal

Finally, a woman who stands up for other women.

No woman can FORCE her hubby to do anything he don't want to do. He did it out of love. :smile:

What a loving hubby. :smile:

You don't understand love because you've never experienced it.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
U have in one sentence stated the whole problem with the mindset of S'pore women. Why settle for this and that. marriage is not about settling for this and that. Women who think this are stupid. Women only have to ask themselves 2 questions when they look for a mate. 1) Will this man make a good husband? And I don't mean materially. I mean will he love and honour you, not cheat on you, not beat you up, not gamble, drink or do drugs, etc. Will he be there for you always. The second question is Will this man make a good father for my kids? If the answer to these 2 questions is yes, than all the other stuff like education level, money, etc. should be irrelevant.
I know many women who married rich men. Yes, they get the mercs, fur coats, lots of spending money, holidays, etc. But you know what, their rich husbands treat them like shit. They have affairs behind their backs, have several mistresses or second wives, and leave them to be humilated this way. They are miserable in their marriage. Life is too short. By the time you figure it out and want a divorce, you are already too old and have wasted too many years on this guy to look for another mate.
The job market and education system are biased against the S'pore male. Men have less of an afinity for languages than women, this is a fact. Therefore, its no surprised that with the 2nd Language requirements in Pre-U and Uni, that more women than men get into this tertiary institutions. Also, with the NS and reservist obligations, men are already behind 2 years in the job market. The problem is that S'pore women do not factor this in. I have news for them. there are many smart, decent and nice guys that are not on the same education level as they are. They say behind every successful man there is a woman, Guess what, behind every successful woman, there should be a man too. Would one say that Dennis Thatcher is not the intellectual, financial, or economic success of his spouse Margaret thatcher? she doesn't think so, and neither does he. Have they been married a long time? Yes. Are they happy, it would seem so or they would have divorced by now.
Marriage is a partnership. There is no this person deserves this or that. The only thing that both parties deserve in a marriage is happiness and the blessing of healthy children. Women from other countries have figured this out, apparently not S'pore women.

There are many generalizations here, but one question --- where to find DRUGS in sgp? :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Who says that the rich or successful guys don't have smart wives? Just look at Henry Kravis, Bill Gates, Bill Clinton and Barrack Obama. :smile: Just that in sg, only a few men can accept a wife like that. The rest just bitch on this forum about the sg women they don't even care about. :rolleyes:

Find me a guy on this forum with a SMART & BEAUTIFUL wife. Any one nick name stand up and say your wife is that and a kind person too. Don't have right? Even if they exist, the same guy is still typing away on this forum for dunno whatever reason, maybe she ran away with some angmoh or doesn't give a hoot about him. :rolleyes:

If you think sgp gals are bad, please go and marry a Taiwanese or HK woman. Especially those way prettier than sgp women.

I've gfs from these countries, all I can say is, MARRY THEM if you can bro. Then you will find out. :wink: If it helps, you can find consolation in the fact that if you're gonna be done in by the missus, might as well be a prettier one.

Lastly, quit looking back to those two "lost years" in NS. At least sg guys are hotter, fitter and more buff than their sissy & pale HK counterparts.

I don't see Israeli, Korean or Greek men complaining about the NS in their countries. They are proud to serve their country. :smile: And US men sign up to fight for democracy. :rolleyes::smile:

We need real men with balls. Not men who complain about being cheated by pros, complain about a law which screwed them, or complain about angmoh guys who steal their gfs. :smile:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It seems that people here are.starting to understand what balls mean now. That is some improvement after all.

Nobody will wanna serve sinkieland after what have been done by the govt and who wanna protect a population of cowards. They are better off dead.

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your girlfriend left you for an ANGMOH GUY right? :rolleyes::p:biggrin:

Hey lil bitch, is that all you can come up with as a counter? :rolleyes:

No, i never had any gf left me for an angmo. Thank goodness! I am speaking base on my observation.
I am so damn surprise at the number of SPGs dating angmo kows in SG when i was back for a holiday. I mean, even here in an angmo land i do not see that much SPGs dating angmos. And yea, we do have a huge number of Asian girls here but they seem happy sticking with men of their own ethnicity.

Only in Singapore can u find the most number of SPGs! The fucking STB should include "SPGs" as one of the items in its "Uniquely Singapore" list.

Hey lolabunny, i got a present for you: :oIo:!

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
By the way, sg men are HOT.

They are buff, filial to parents, considerate to family, loyal to friends, caring to gfs and they work hard for their families.

NS helps to keep them fit and buff. So quit complaining about NS.

For those guys whose gfs potong jalan during their NS days, at least you know that this relationship cannot survive an overseas posting. To be fair, the couple is usually quite young, so there. But don't blame NS.

Biggest problem with Sinkie men? They are COMPLAINERS. :rolleyes:

Is there a forum in another country where the men go to complain about their women? There are so many china women working as sex workers, is there a single forum in china dedicated to COMPLAINING about this?

I've not seen a single country where people complain this much about a law.
I'm not defending women here, but fact is, Women's Charter is law. It is to protect women and children against irresponsible husbands. It is to secure the livelihood of children when men stray.

Men practice double standards. They complain about a law which stabilizes family life on a SEX FORUM where they get contacts for sex workers.

Those men who claim that so and so passed this law because he was scared of his wife. The opposite is true. He is a real man who respects his wife and cares for his family, so much so that he lets a law like this pass.

It is his irrevocable promise to his wife and family, that he too, be held accountable for his actions. That is what makes him a REAL MAN and the alpha male in this place. He could have been selfish and not do anything. If he chose it to be like that, you think the wife could do anything about it? You can fault this guy all you want, but the truth is, he's a good husband.

How many men take care of his sick wife the way he does, and he's an important man who can hire as many help as he wants. Can any of you men on the forum do what he does if you have a young and beautiful wife who is sick? Have any of your guys fed your girlfriends porridge when she had a fever or help her walk when she sprained her ankle?

He did something for this country too: he sacrificed his self interest as a man so that the country's families can be more secure in the event a guy leaves his wife and children penniless.

It's not like Women's Charter ask for the sky in the breakup for a marriage. What's half a guy's money to his wife and kids? It's not ALL his money. It could be for his own kids education. If the wife shops all day and lets the children rot, then it's also his fault to choose a wife like that.

A single guy surviving on 50% of his money, VS a family of one wife and at least one kid on the other 50%. Is this not FAIR ENOUGH for men? :cool:

It's not like the wife actually gets half in most cases. She just gets what's reasonable. This is not USA where the divorce laws can really favour the spouse.

I'm not defending individual cases where the guy is truly aggrieved. I'm generalizing here.

If men are so unhappy about it, then don't get married. Women's Charter is a moot point if you are a single guy. It's not as if men don't know how to hide their money away prior to a divorce anyway.

If sinkie women are so bad, why are there so many threads in the sex forum about how sinkie men are conned by foreign women (usually professional sex workers)? :rolleyes:

Laws are good for society. Would anyone want to live in a lawless land? :rolleyes:

Royalblood

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lastly, quit looking back to those two "lost years" in NS. At least sg guys are hotter, fitter and more buff than their sissy & pale HK counterparts.

I don't see Israeli, Korean or Greek men complaining about the NS in their countries. They are proud to serve their country. :smile: And US men sign up to fight for democracy. :rolleyes::smile:

We need real men with balls. Not men who complain about being cheated by pros, complain about a law which screwed them, or complain about angmoh guys who steal their gfs. :smile:

Wahh for once this lil bitch "lolabunny" is talking some sense! I have to agree with you that in general, Singaporean guys do look much hotter and fitter than the typical East Asian men. hehehe:p

But then subsequently, she starts talking using her arse again! :oIo:

True, the Koreans and Israelis are pround serving the nations! ONE BURING QUESTION: WHO ARE THEY SERVING?

ANSWER: THEIR OWN PEOPLE AND A GOVERNMENT WHO KNOWS HOW TO PROTECT THEIR OWN PEOPLE!

Do u see the Koreans or Israelis give out citizenship / PRs like toilet paper?
NO! I believe in Korea, citizenship is given out only if u have at least some Korean bloodline in you. Now that's some serious quality control!

U must have been fucked silly to believe that the US Army fights for democracy. All these while, their operations have been to fight for the benefit of their own country. Ie: Control oil supplies, install puppet government, etc....
Go read up and stop embarrassing urself ya! :rolleyes:

In Singapore, we served 2 years plus reservist just to have so many fuck up foreigners come to in steal a huge chunk of our economic pie!? And why the girls don't need to serve!? They can serve as career but not as a consript!? What the fuck kind of logic is this?

And hey, u are wrong about angmo guys stealing sg girls! Steal is too strong a verb! All these slut sg girls are throwing themselves at the angmos for free. Why do u need to steal something that is free!? :oIo:

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey lil bitch, is that all you can come up with as a counter? :rolleyes:

No, i never had any gf left me for an angmo. Thank goodness! I am speaking base on my observation.
I am so damn surprise at the number of SPGs dating angmo kows in SG when i was back for a holiday. I mean, even here in an angmo land i do not see that much SPGs dating angmos. And yea, we do have a huge number of Asian girls here but they seem happy sticking with men of their own ethnicity.

Only in Singapore can u find the most number of SPGs! The fucking STB should include "SPGs" as one of the items in its "Uniquely Singapore" list.

Hey lolabunny, i got a present for you: :oIo:!

So your ex DID leave you for an angmoh.

And you don't travel as much as you claim. Have you been to Thailand? London? NYC? California? Tokyo? People there date foreigners because there are many foreigners. So there's nothing wrong with a French woman dating a American guy because they are both WHITE?

So the issue here is the Asian female + white guy thing?

There are so many Japanese and Korean women who sleep with foreign men, black and white. They just don't DATE them as much. So you don't think that ONS with foreign men is a problem but dating them is a big deal?

There are so many Japanese women who WANT to marry a foreigner, it's just that there aren't enough foreigners to marry. Why do you think that there are so many Japanese women married to foreign men and who live all over the world?

You seem overly agitated about the white guy + asian female pairing. Relax. It's just one type of pairing.

lolabunny

Alfrescian
Loyal
U must have been fucked silly to believe that the US Army fights for democracy. All these while, their operations have been to fight for the benefit of their own country. Ie: Control oil supplies, install puppet government, etc....
Go read up and stop embarrassing urself ya! :rolleyes:

And hey, u are wrong about angmo guys stealing sg girls! Steal is too strong a verb! All these slut sg girls are throwing themselves at the angmos for free. Why do u need to steal something that is free!? :oIo:

You assume too much about what I know or don't know you piece of turd. :rolleyes:

I'm talking about a typical USA guy who actually signs up for it and believes in it.

I know my Noriega, Iran-Contra, US sponsored Saddam or Osama shite la. Just because I don't type it in one post doesn't mean I don't know it. :wink:

Actually men also throw themselves at women for free. I don't see you complaining about that.

I think you got a PE problem. Only men who are sexually anxious are so charged up in a simple chat online. Please find yourself a good urologist. It's better than dissing little girls online.

You wish you can screw me but all you can do is to diss me. :biggrin::biggrin::cool: