• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Singapore Chinese Muslims

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people get attracted to Islam?

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group​

BY MICHAEL LIPKA AND CONRAD HACKETT

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_change310px.png

U get hold of the Quran. Read it with an open heart. You will realise is the words of Allah swt...in sha Allah.

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why do people get attracted to Islam?
But Malay girls get attracted to me like a bee to honey.
lol

Why Muslims are the world’s fastest-growing religious group​

BY MICHAEL LIPKA AND CONRAD HACKETT

PF_17.04.05_projectionsUpdate_change310px.png

In the next half century or so, Christianity’s long reign as the world’s largest religion may come to an end, according to a just-released report that builds on Pew Research Center’s original population growth projections for religious groups. Indeed, Muslims will grow more than twice as fast as the overall world population between 2015 and 2060 and, in the second half of this century, will likely surpass Christians as the world’s largest religious group.
While the world’s population is projected to grow 32% in the coming decades, the number of Muslims is expected to increase by 70% – from 1.8 billion in 2015 to nearly 3 billion in 2060. In 2015, Muslims made up 24.1% of the global population. Forty-five years later, they are expected to make up more than three-in-ten of the world’s people (31.1%).
I better make all my restaurant chains halah

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam, X-tianity, filthy Jewism are all alien imports from the Muddle East with aims of destroying and dividing the native and cultural religions of Asia, Europe and the New World. They need to stay in the M.E. shit hole where they are spawned.
From what I know, it was the Chinese and Indians who convinced malays to become Muslims.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all creation of Allah. Its a sin to kill another human without valid reason . In battle is legal. Beheading those days are common. Only you will use machine gun during Prophet's time.

You really go all the way to twist history to defend your faith and prophet. In those days, beheading is only common among most cultures when prisoners or convicts were executed. In battles, only peaceful muslims resort to beheading.

I would rather you killed me with bullets than beheading, beheading is extremely cruel.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You really go all the way to twist history to defend your faith and prophet. In those days, beheading is only common among most cultures when prisoners or convicts were executed. In battles, only peaceful muslims resort to beheading.

I would rather you killed me with bullets than beheading, beheading is extremely cruel.

During prophet time u fight with bullets and machine guns? Lol

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are all creation of Allah. Its a sin to kill another human without valid reason . In battle is legal. Beheading those days are common. Only you will use machine gun during Prophet's time.
Actually there is a hadiths from the Prophet against mutilating dead bodies.
I think there is also another about not using war to satiate your anger. War only for the sake of defending your religion

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually there is a hadiths from the Prophet against mutilating dead bodies.
I think there is also another about not using war to satiate your anger. War only for the sake of defending your religion

True. Muslims are even told not to destroy trees. What more humans. But the Quran is a commandment from Almighty Allah s.w.t. In war, dealing with hypocrites and enemies, is either they chop or we chop off their heads. :smile:

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure [their] bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allāh had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allāh - never will He waste their deeds.(Q47:4)

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
True. Muslims are even told not to destroy trees. What more humans. But the Quran is a commandment from Almighty Allah s.w.t. In war, dealing with hypocrites and enemies, is either they chop or we chop off their heads. :smile:

So when you meet those who disbelieve [in battle], strike [their] necks until, when you have inflicted slaughter upon them, then secure [their] bonds, and either [confer] favor afterwards or ransom [them] until the war lays down its burdens. That [is the command]. And if Allāh had willed, He could have taken vengeance upon them [Himself], but [He ordered armed struggle] to test some of you by means of others. And those who are killed in the cause of Allāh - never will He waste their deeds.(Q47:4)
You must understand that prophet Mohammad, if he exist, did not write the scriptures.
Historians could not get any evidence of his existence. Neither from Greek, Persian or roman records.
And Arabs will testify that Quran is not from Mohamed but was bundled together by unknown entities.

Likemeat

Alfrescian
Loyal
You must understand that prophet Mohammad, if he exist, did not write the scriptures.
Historians could not get any evidence of his existence. Neither from Greek, Persian or roman records.
And Arabs will testify that Quran is not from Mohamed but was bundled together by unknown entities.

The hafiz already memorised the Quran. Reason why is in hard copy is for converts to read and study it.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes chop their heads off in battle. But leave them be when they're already dead or if they submit.