• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Si liao. 3 giant spaceships coming in 2012 to attack earth.

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro Drifter ... Can call your gangs in Jippon to Stand-by boh ??? :biggrin:

ultraman.jpg

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Drifter, so you don't believe in ghost but believe in UFO ah?

bro , UFO is science ...its not religion that promise you heaven .

i believe long time ago when ppl see alien and they thought its god . because back then they dont have any technology to do research . they dont even believe that one day human able to fly from one country to another . and we must not forget that the universe is big .

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UWPGLvbFWzQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
bro , UFO is science ...its not religion that promise you heaven .

i believe long time ago when ppl see alien and they thought its god . because back then they dont have any technology to do research . they dont even believe that one day human able to fly from one country to another . and we must not forget that the universe is big .

So UFOs and alien beings belong as 'your beliefs' because it's not proven. Just like the Loch ness monster, Bigfoot, tooth fairies, ghosts and demons. Bottomline: Man will always fear and worship the unknown.

You have a very interesting outlook. Alot of my angmo friends also dismiss spirituality for supernatural science. Let's discuss this another day. :cool:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/DHBJ3TLkXUQ" frameborder="0"></iframe>

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
So UFOs and alien beings belong as 'your beliefs' because it's not proven. Just like the Loch ness monster, Bigfoot, tooth fairies, ghosts and demons. Bottomline: Man will always fear and worship the unknown.

You have a very interesting outlook. Alot of my angmo friends also dismiss spirituality for supernatural science. Let's discuss this another day. :cool:

yes , i do agreed that MAN FEAR THE UNKNOWN . but i dont fear UFO . im just interested to find out more on that subject . i have already study enough of the supernatural stuff ..and i got the answer . but i have yet find any answer on UFO . but i dont believe that UFO looks like those appear in movies or magazines . :wink:

ps: alot of UFO video out there are fake . but some are real .

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="640" height="390" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uezT2o2IL1I" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes , i do agreed that MAN FEAR THE UNKNOWN . but i dont fear UFO . im just interested to find out more on that subject . i have already study enough of the supernatural stuff ..and i got the answer . but i have yet find any answer on UFO . but i dont believe that UFO looks like those appear in movies or magazines . :wink:

You should befriend GMS. He's quite an UFO enthusiast too.

EssaiveE

Alfrescian
Loyal
Defence Plan Against Aliens 2012:
1) Stock up plenty of cat food, aliens love them. The only way to control them is using catfood.
2) Divert them to Nigeria, the Nigerian conman are so talented they even con the aliens

Source: District 9

Just don't anyhow touch their things, especially if they look like suspicious canisters

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
If there is UFO:

1) because of distances, their technology would be so advanced that they would not need 2 years to make it to earth from Pluto to attack us. That is bad strategy to give advance warnings.

2) They would probably have developed some cloaking device (stealth) such that they would not be seen or can be chased by an f15

3) So I have doubts about UFO but that does not mean that there isn't life out there.

BTW the news article was not from reliable source

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
bad news ...

Barack Obama to make UFO announcement in coming weeks

obamaimagesCAMXBTNH.jpg

All News Web has received information from government insiders close to the US President that Barack Obama has been given the go ahead to make an important 'off ther cuff' announcement regarding UFO visits and US contact with aliens.
Allegedly DARPA has given this move the green light. The comments by the President will be made within the next month.
Our sources claim this will not be outright admittance of UFO visits and contact with aliens, however the comments will come as close to admittance as any President has to date and will be made in the context of a speech on an entirely different matter.
From what we understand The President will concede that there is 'some evidence' to suggest aliens might have attempted to contact Earthlings.
All of this is said to be part of a warm up program leading to eventual outright admittance of knowledge of UFO and alien visitation by major world governments within three years.

http://beforeitsnews.com/story/327/323/Barack_Obama_to_make_UFO_announcement_in_coming_weeks.html