• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Si liao. 3 giant spaceships coming in 2012 to attack earth.

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wa Lai Liao ...
Mars_Attacks%28190610221412%29mars_attack_3.jpg

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
Ok, I shall tell you why I am UFO/alien believer.

I have witnessed what I believe to be an UFO, an alien object back in 1999 because no human technology can explain or did what that object did. I have written about it back then on soc.culture.sg.

At a glance, it looks like a glowing white cloud floating in the air. It was oval in shape. It was floating just outside my windows. I was watching TV at that time.

It caught my eyes because of its "glowing" nature and the way it moved, in a slow and steady movement which somehow looked "unnatural" to me. I tried to take a closer by moving to the window. Just a minute later, it just zipped and zoomed out of my sight within a blink of my eyes... I believe no human technology could make any object to move at such a great speed.

Such image is still imprinted in my mind deeply. Just too bad I didn't have any video camera back then to record the whole process. From then on, I always keep an open mind about UFO sightings. Some UFO sighting reports around the world coincide with my own witnessing experience... such objects just zip and zoom out of sight within seconds.

Whether or not this news about the three gigantic spaceship is real, I really don't know. Top travel from Earth to Pluto or Jupiter by a normal human space exploration crafts will take years... tens of years. If it takes only 2 years to reach Earth, it is already traveling at 20 times or more than human technology could do.

Keep an open mind. In my opinion, there are two types of UFOs on Earth. Some are human made, by some countries like America or Russia. But these are the ones which could just fly at "normal" speed due to technological limitations. They may be in saucer shape, have the ability to hover around etc but do not have the technology of traveling at the speed of light. Those which could do that, most probably are alien types.

Goh Meng Seng

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
The following video shows an UFO in China. The way that thing float and suddenly disappears is similar to the one I witness.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNTOwFwlzgs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FNTOwFwlzgs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
At a glance, it looks like a glowing white cloud floating in the air. It was oval in shape. It was floating just outside my windows. I was watching TV at that time.

It caught my eyes because of its "glowing" nature and the way it moved, in a slow and steady movement which somehow looked "unnatural" to me. I tried to take a closer by moving to the window. Just a minute later, it just zipped and zoomed out of my sight within a blink of my eyes... I believe no human technology could make any object to move at such a great speed

The glow you saw could actually be the reflection of an internal light source from your room. It appeared to float and zip around because you were shifting your head position to look at it.

You said you were watching TV before you suddenly saw the glow. That could lead to your eyesight judging distances inaccurately.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies, take me to your leader!
3868358743_ed3c9fca29.jpg

Not me, not me. Go and see my father! He is the real Leeder!
0507_A13.jpg

Ho say ah! More foreign talents! Welcome welcome!
latestleekuanyewi.jpg

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Originally Posted by Goh Meng Seng View Post

It caught my eyes because of its "glowing" nature and the way it moved, in a slow and steady movement which somehow looked "unnatural" to me. I tried to take a closer by moving to the window. Just a minute later, it just zipped and zoomed out of my sight within a blink of my eyes... I believe no human technology could make any object to move at such a great speed

Goh Meng Seng

Maybe it's your floater of your eye ! Not UFO .

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Be prepare guys... the worst yet to come...

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/2V2QR5hVEpE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/2V2QR5hVEpE?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

aurvandil

Alfrescian
Loyal
The objects are so far out that no optical telescope can see what they are. They will only be visible around the middle of the yr. They could very well be 3 large rocks.

In which case we might be taking part in the "movie" Armeggedon rather than Independence Day.

ScarFace

Alfrescian
Loyal
view.image

Internet Rumor of Inbound 2012 Spaceships Untrue

NO Spaceships Headed for Earth

Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named “Pravda” [http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/], you might think so. But it’s all nonsense – it’s a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1. The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and “beyond the orbit of Pluto”, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three “incoming” objects is given as -90 degrees declination – or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you can’t see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.

2. In the original version of this article http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canada/3-very-large-objects-space-flying-to-earth, purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who – with David Gedye – came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing “Kasnov” not “Kasnoff.” So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

3. If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. It’s not.

The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute

jw5

Loyal
I wish that everyone would be able to differentiate between aliens and ugly humans. :biggrin:

denzuko1

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.seti.org/page.aspx?pid=1539

Internet Rumor of Inbound 2012 Spaceships Untrue
NO Spaceships Headed for Earth
Has the SETI Institute discovered three objects en route to our world? Alien spacecraft that will arrive in 2012?

If you believe a widespread story now being circulated on the internet, and published by the ironically named “Pravda” [http://english.pravda.ru/science/mysteries/22-12-2010/116314-giant_spaceships-0/], you might think so. But it’s all nonsense – it’s a rumor, a hoax, and a fabrication that uncritical web sites have reprinted without checking.

A few aspects of the story that are obviously suspect:

1.The objects, now described as a few hundred kilometers in size, and “beyond the orbit of Pluto”, were apparently discovered by SETI using the HAARP radio array. To begin with, the HAARP (High Frequency Active Auroral Research Program) instrument is located in Alaska. The position of the three “incoming” objects is given as -90 degrees declination – or the south celestial pole. Anyone versed in even elementary geometry can recognize that you can’t see this part of the sky from Alaska! In addition, and of clear import, neither the SETI Institute nor any other SETI project makes use of HAARP.

2.In the original version of this article http://www.examiner.com/ufo-in-canada/3-very-large-objects-space-flying-to-earth, purported SETI astrophysicist Craig Kasnov is quoted as saying that the three objects are in-bound. No one named Craig Kasnov has ever worked at the SETI Institute. There is a media and conservation professional by name of Craig Kasnoff, who – with David Gedye – came up with the idea of the SETI@home screen saver many years ago. But he has explicitly noted that he has nothing to do with this story, and in fact the article itself points out that it is referencing “Kasnov” not “Kasnoff.” So the story rests on the testimony of a fictional character.

3.If the SETI Institute had, indeed, found three clearly artificial objects headed for Earth (or just about anywhere else), that news would be found here on its web site. It would also be in the mainstream media. It’s not.
The putative arrival in 2012 of objects from another world is no more believable than the Mayan calendar claim that the world will end in that same year, internet stories notwithstanding!

Dr. Seth Shostak
Senior Astronomer, SETI Institute