• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shut the fark up, bloody son of Wong Kan Seng

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Why shameless oppies always like to tell lies? Lying can win you more votes?

1174998_900974596610551_926208231387538823_n.jpg

Lawrence Wong
Page Liked · 2 hrs · Edited ·

Happy Father's Day to all the Dads out there!

My dad was not as involved as my mom in raising the children. But he has impacted my life in many ways. He introduced me to music and the guitar. He got me involved in sports from young. He has always been a stickler for good English. He used to pick up grammatical errors in my school essays. Later when he retired from work and had more free time, he would attend company AGMs, and speak up whenever he spotted mistakes in their annual reports!

It's sometimes easy for us to take our fathers for granted. I was reminded of this when my dad had a heart attack last year and required a quadruple bypass surgery. For a while, we thought we might lose him. Fortunately, he has since recovered, although he remains quite frail. So on this Father's Day, I will be spending more time with him, to appreciate and treasure the moments we have together. I hope we all do so too and let our Fathers know how much they mean to us. #AppreciateFathers #HappyFathersDay

Photo in 2004 at Harvard graduation ceremony

"So on this Father's Day, I will be spending more time with him, to appreciate and treasure the moments we have together." - PAP style filial piety. Only on Father's Day, he has time for his dad