• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Polygamy be Legalized

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone knows that polygamy was oso suggested by our most famous statesman in 1986. Search for POLYGAMY IN SINGAPORE. :cool:

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh.. I guess, I have to stick to 1 man = 1 wife + ... many gf. Lucki got sammyboy to find kangtao. :biggrin:

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sigh.. I guess, I have to stick to 1 man = 1 wife + ... many gf. Lucki got sammyboy to find kangtao. :biggrin:

i think that is the best arrangement for any married man, one death knot is more then enough...no need to have so many other commitments...:p

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
i think that is the best arrangement for any married man, one death knot is more then enough...no need to have so many other commitments...:p

Sometimes life deals us that extra card... I'm dealt one, with a wonderful woman, but with a terminal illness. I just accept and try to do my best to make someone's life happier

Frankiestine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes life deals us that extra card... I'm dealt one, with a wonderful woman, but with a terminal illness. I just accept and try to do my best to make someone's life happier

some times the beauty is not in possessing it but having once been through it....

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Still better to stick to one life partner. :smile:

It's better for a woman who has a polygamous husband who dotes on her than having a bastard one who has only her but treats her like shit.

Told my wife this a few times.. don't know whether she got the hint :p

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
The downfall of Singapore is due to the stupid woman's charter. It made the woman all big headed. They think they have equal right. They simply forgot that man prefer them to have bigger boobs, not bigger head. So while the stupid women tries to stands equal, many of them simply refuse to bow down. Wont accept a lesser husband. Thats why many of them became old spinster. Singaporean man prefered to marry Vietnamese or China Brides rather than suffer humiliation to these big headed women.

pluralism08

Alfrescian
Loyal
Equation on Big BOOBs <= substances within heads is true to certain extend... I fully agree. Pluralism of views are all correct views. We all need to have our opinion over all matters around us.