• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should Polygamy be Legalized

kakowi

Alfrescian
Loyal
The relationship between man and woman is gender specific.

Thus if polygamy means one man --> many wives and one wife --> many men, that is all right

PROVIDED

one man --> pays alimony to his many ex-wives AND
one wife --> pays alimony to her many ex-husbands.

As it stands now, it is
one wife --> collects alimony from her many ex-husbands.

gambler

Alfrescian
Loyal
Isnt it obvious that through centuries of trial and error .... monogamy is the way to go .... that is why it is like that now ....

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agree, but the thread starter seems to have the male gender in mind.

I am trying to solve BIRTH RATE problem here. Singapore have birth rate of only 1.29 well below replacement rate of 2.1. At this rate, we'll be replaced by "foreign talents" soon. Look around us. We have foreign talents in schools, hawker centres, construction worksite, factories even offices. Soon we'll be "ROJAK" people. No identity. Where is the loyalty? Sense of belonging?

Worst still, higher educated people produces even less. So how to have more talent? No wonder we have to import.

I am NOT trying to encourage promiscousity here.

z_z

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am trying to solve BIRTH RATE problem here. Singapore have birth rate of only 1.29 well below replacement rate of 2.1. At this rate, we'll be replaced by "foreign talents" soon. Look around us. We have foreign talents in schools, hawker centres, construction worksite, factories even offices. Soon we'll be "ROJAK" people. No identity. Where is the loyalty? Sense of belonging?

Worst still, higher educated people produces even less. So how to have more talent? No wonder we have to import.

I am NOT trying to encourage promiscousity here.

Even if you allow polygamy, the brain drain will still happen. The underlying problem is that Singapore is rojak all along. Why deny that?

If you really want to instill identity and loyalty in the next generation, I suggest you push for cloning to be legalized in Singapore. Pay for surrogate mothers (can be singaporean, PRC etc) to bear the cloned babies (maybe get stem / dna samples from LKY?) and then put them into a state facility where they will be raised to become "Singaporeans".

angry_one

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why marry a woman who turns you on when you can just fuck her for thrills??

There's no law of nature going on with polygamy. Those who can marry more will be the RICH ones, who may inherit that money but are useless fucks. So they'll reproduced more useless fucks who eventually squander the money.

2) It follow "Law of Nature", survival of the fittest. Whether you are stornger, more intelligent, richer etc, you can reproduce more.

pia

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why marry a woman who turns you on when you can just fuck her for thrills??

There's no law of nature going on with polygamy. Those who can marry more will be the RICH ones, who may inherit that money but are useless fucks. So they'll reproduced more useless fucks who eventually squander the money.

If you follow the family tree, somewhere an ancestor must have been exceptional. The useless descendant you talk about is an anomaly, but he may have outstanding siblings. And because other than money, he's a useless f**K, his chance of mating has decreased by some degree (no future, no phsique, no brain, no heart etc). That's nature's law on natural selection.. the so called survival of the fittest. It's a probability based law, so there will always be exceptions! :smile:

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think I should change title to "Polygamy should be encouraged". It will be more interesting. There should be more tax rebates for having more wives, children n so on. If bigger family then there should be more rebates for utilities, housing, food.. etc. Then encourage more birthrate. Must suggest to PAP gahmen. Maybe can get award. :p :biggrin: :p

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, I a bit MCP. More husbands dun increase birthrate. You need only 1 cock to get pregnant. If more husband, likelyhood cannot get pregnant. Otherwise husband have to resort to "sodomy" like Anwar.. :rolleyes:

gun6969

Alfrescian
Loyal
with property prices as ridiculous as they are, how to support two or more families? even one family already struggle like seow

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
How about polgamy for women? 1 woman having a couple of husbands, can you accept that Tailok?

Acceptable. Except, the men don't get pregnant. And 1 man can impregnate many women at the same time, while 1 women can get pregnant and be out of service for 9 months.

jetaime

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think if you guys believe polygamy should be legalised or allowed, then Polyandry should be too. If like that donno how you guys feel :p

jw5

Loyal
ah pek
There are already many rich men in SG who are already practising polygamy unofficially.
These men may not have registered the second marriage but almost everyone (possibly including their wives) know who their mistress is. Getting quite common to have a China national mistress.

Tailok

Alfrescian
Loyal
with property prices as ridiculous as they are, how to support two or more families? even one family already struggle like seow

Wahlao, all under 1 roof mah. 1 big famili. If husband can share, then all oso can share. If rich enuh, then buy more houses lah. Good for property sector. :biggrin: