• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I Eat My Cake?

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
So far so good brother Joe. Still yet to choke on my cake since I started many years ago. Oh yeah bro, is there a four face Buddha temple, place of worship in Chiangmai that is as famous as the one in BKK? I want to go return prayers but I don't really like BKK. Never been to Chiangmai.

Raiders, Chiangmai do not have a "4-face Buddha" equivalent however they do have a much revered Wat up in Doi Suthep mountain known as Wat Phrathat. Its not far from Chiangmai city itself. This is a "must go" for all Buddhist visiting Chiangmai. The wat is also popular for its golden pagoda thing I mean they told me right on the top of the roof that looks like a pagoda its made of pure gold.

Last edited: