• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I Eat My Cake?

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
think so much for what?

just fuck her.

how many years u got to live bro? worry so much for what

Meeting her tomorrow and I hope can at least have some nice petting. We just knew each other for 3 days. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Meeting her tomorrow and I hope can at least have some nice petting. We just knew each other for 3 days. :biggrin:

Bro no need to think so much.. Just lick and eat the cake... A delicious cake must not be wasted... I wish you all the best.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Now I think you, me and Ramseth can become good buddies :biggrin:
But 8 years is really too long. How did the end turned out? Was there a lot of emotional baggage at the end?

We are still friends. I SMSed her to inform her of break-up. But I steady poon pi pi. I continue with the allowance.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Married women are easier to bang these days. That marital status, wedding vows or ring on the finger don't mean anything.

This is even more so if the married woman is not a local, or has a husband who goes on frequent business trips etc.

Of course, if you have religious, moral hangups about banging someone else's wife, are afraid of karma or of being found out, of potential STDs etc. then don't do it. You don't want to guilt-trip yourself after the deed. Do your own cost-benefit analysis and decide for yourself.

Also, she could be just flirting to relieve boredom, but sex is off-limits. The only way you can find out is if she agrees to a one-on-one date, or if she shows apprehension when you lightly touch her on the arms, hands etc.

Lastly, if you're doing it, remember to use a condom and take care not to impregnate her. Don't believe her if she says 'it is safe this time of the month' or 'I'm on the pill'. Even if she doesn't lie, accidents do happen.

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mai tu liao:wink: eat the most out of it. after all she will go back to china... btw remember to use rubber :smile:

Lestat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eat first, then talk. But wear raincoat first before you eat in case water leaks and you start to wet yourself. :p

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
C' Girls are different from SG Girls, u know SG Grils are more spoilt....
What happen if after 'work' she ask u just lay down & she get a warm towel clean u up etc.. why u think so many ah Pek divorce their wife for ? lol
Then suddenly her family needs money, her parents got sick etc... u know where she wants the money to come from ? lol
Want to eat cake get your own or cake go buy one don't steal.

What kind of woman will marry a thief ? Yes a woman thief will like a male thief cos their character about the same.... lol
What will happen after some years of marriage ? rofl.. that female thief also steal cake.. ROFL HAhahHAhahaa...... go lah go eat your cake !

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
your tongue, mouth, and throat, besides your dick, are susceptible to stds. never lick and eat an infected hole.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Updated:

I have finally conquered the base yesterday :biggrin:

It was one of the best fuck for months and seeing her having 2 orgasm was priceless. She is different from the other fling that I'm having now. We went out twice during the last 2 days and a few times when we were paying for things, she automatically took her wallet out and pay.

Her hubby is those strip, condom on and 5 minutes finish man. Totally wasted. I can see that she's one hell of a horny woman. The bed was wet with patches of water after we are done.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
C' Girls are different from SG Girls, u know SG Grils are more spoilt....
What happen if after 'work' she ask u just lay down & she get a warm towel clean u up etc.. why u think so many ah Pek divorce their wife for ? lol
Then suddenly her family needs money, her parents got sick etc... u know where she wants the money to come from ? lol
Want to eat cake get your own or cake go buy one don't steal.

What kind of woman will marry a thief ? Yes a woman thief will like a male thief cos their character about the same.... lol
What will happen after some years of marriage ? rofl.. that female thief also steal cake.. ROFL HAhahHAhahaa...... go lah go eat your cake !

I have been eating china cakes for the past 10 years and I have never come across anyone asking me to help her or her family. I lay down the rules early and I retreat early upon the first signs of trouble.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
If home have hum-jin-paeng then want to eat cake better buy cake. If home don't have hum-jin-paeng and have free cake can go ahead.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Updated:

I have finally conquered the base yesterday :biggrin:

It was one of the best fuck for months and seeing her having 2 orgasm was priceless. She is different from the other fling that I'm having now. We went out twice during the last 2 days and a few times when we were paying for things, she automatically took her wallet out and pay.

Her hubby is those strip, condom on and 5 minutes finish man. Totally wasted. I can see that she's one hell of a horny woman. The bed was wet with patches of water after we are done.

You have climbed so many Chinese Mountains over the years.. Yesterday you have successfully conquered Mount Huangshan..:p Congrats Bro on your latest climbing achievement.. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You have forgotten the other side of the equation. Your wife. Might get you into a lot of trouble, unless she is a dumb dumb. An affair is not like a one night stand.