• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

Should I Eat My Cake?

You have forgotten the other side of the equation. Your wife. Might get you into a lot of trouble, unless she is a dumb dumb. An affair is not like a one night stand.

Actually its the other way round, not your wife might get you into a lot of trouble but rather the "cake" will get you into a lot of trouble.

You have climbed so many Chinese Mountains over the years.. Yesterday you have successfully conquered Mount Huangshan..:p Congrats Bro on your latest climbing achievement.. :biggrin:

There are better players than me here, just that they chose to remain silent. My brother, you were more wild than me before your wife tied you down :biggrin:

Actually its the other way round, not your wife might get you into a lot of trouble but rather the "cake" will get you into a lot of trouble.

So far so good brother Joe. Still yet to choke on my cake since I started many years ago. Oh yeah bro, is there a four face Buddha temple, place of worship in Chiangmai that is as famous as the one in BKK? I want to go return prayers but I don't really like BKK. Never been to Chiangmai.

You have forgotten the other side of the equation. Your wife. Might get you into a lot of trouble, unless she is a dumb dumb. An affair is not like a one night stand.

I remembered a few years ago, I was screwing one of my colleagues. There was once I was out station and I
Messaged this colleague to ask her how the company is doing in Singapore. The message goes like this, "baobei, is everything ok in office?" I actually sent that message to my wife and she called me immediately. I just remain calm and told her that there is this colleague in the office who is already 40++ and still like to act cute and ask people to call her baobei. My wife actually believed it. :biggrin:

So far so good brother Joe. Still yet to choke on my cake since I started many years ago. Oh yeah bro, is there a four face Buddha temple, place of worship in Chiangmai that is as famous as the one in BKK? I want to go return prayers but I don't really like BKK. Never been to Chiangmai.

Checking now buddy. Please wait.

I remembered a few years ago, I was screwing one of my colleagues. There was once I was out station and I
Messaged this colleague to ask her how the company is doing in Singapore. The message goes like this, "baobei, is everything ok in office?" I actually sent that message to my wife and she called me immediately. I just remain calm and told her that there is this colleague in the office who is already 40++ and still like to act cute and ask people to call her baobei. My wife actually believed it. :biggrin:

Should have said, there is thus 陈宝贝 english name Babe Tan in your office

Actually I laggi worst, 4 years ago got hold of a rare heart shape pale blue sapphire and have it custom made into a ring with diamonds around the heart shape. After receiving from the jeweler in a zip-loc small plastic bag accidentally dropped it at home. Dog found and bite the small plastic bag to give to Mrs while I was out. What can I say when questioned? Have to say its a present for her la. Knn got to go get another one and wasted almost five figure. But it was a really near miss situation for me.

If you are a really hardcore player and know how to control your wife, you can invite her for a threesome. Spice up the marriage life.

Glaringly

We went out twice during the last 2 days and a few times when we were paying for things, she automatically took her wallet out and pay.

Wow, you must be more "yandow" then Ramseth, she paid you for your conquest?

Anyway, this kind of talk don't amaze me anymore when you read in the dirty forum about 100% true story. :rolleyes:

If you are a really hardcore player and know how to control your wife, you can invite her for a threesome. Spice up the marriage life.

Be careful of the scissors. I mean this happens quite often here in Thailand. Guess what Thai charbor do with the severed member? So far heard 5 things done, (a) simply throw it away anywhere, (b) flush into toilet, (c) throw it to the dogs, (d) throw it to the ducks, (e) tie to a balloon and let it fly.

Some guys do have their ways of managing multiple zha bors. On the other hand, many can't even handle one zha bor.

Those who can do multitasking, good for you. :biggrin: Those who cannot, better stick to single-core CPU.

Wow, you must be more "yandow" then Ramseth, she paid you for your conquest?

Anyway, this kind of talk don't amaze me anymore when you read in the dirty forum about 100% true story. :rolleyes:

No no, Ramseth is most handsome. Im 2nd :biggrin:

What I meant was, when we go out to eat, watch movies, she will also make an effort to help pay lah. My conquest compared to the other sex forum is peanuts.

Boss, Im still not so open to a MMF unlike some brothers from the other forum. We should ask peterpan to come here to share his tales. For a MFF situation, my wife will come with a pair of scissor :biggrin:

Actually I laggi worst, 4 years ago got hold of a rare heart shape pale blue sapphire and have it custom made into a ring with diamonds around the heart shape. After receiving from the jeweler in a zip-loc small plastic bag accidentally dropped it at home. Dog found and bite the small plastic bag to give to Mrs while I was out. What can I say when questioned? Have to say its a present for her la. Knn got to go get another one and wasted almost five figure. But it was a really near miss situation for me.

Thats a painful sum brother. I think the worse thing that can happen is when you are high during making love and you called out the wrong name :biggrin:

Boss, Im still not so open to a MMF unlike some brothers from the other forum. We should ask peterpan to come here to share his tales. For a MFF situation, my wife will come with a pair of scissor :biggrin:

Scissors + helium filled balloon to make the bird fly

Logisex

PRC women are not all that cunning lah. The marriage/divorce procedures are much easier than in Singapore and their divorce rate is very high (and still climbing). Some women go overseas to have a breather, get away from it all or from their abusive husband. A lot of them have their own career, business, money from ex husband or parents so they don't your money. They just need companionship esp from a foreign man which will be a more refreshing experience for them.

There can be more open minded about sex than local gals esp those from the major cities. Its quite easy to score as long as you can put in the time and effort. Don't be a MC like those PRC men, be humorous but not childish and give them some TLC by paying attention to small details.

Thats a painful sum brother. I think the worse thing that can happen is when you are high during making love and you called out the wrong name :biggrin:

Always use the same calling - darling or baby (english only na, don't mix language)

DaveWarning2.jpg

PRC women are not all that cunning lah. The marriage/divorce procedures are much easier than in Singapore and their divorce rate is very high (and still climbing). Some women go overseas to have a breather, get away from it all or from their abusive husband. A lot of them have their own career, business, money from ex husband or parents so they don't your money. They just need companionship esp from a foreign man which will be a more refreshing experience for them.

There can be more open minded about sex than local gals esp those from the major cities. Its quite easy to score as long as you can put in the time and effort. Don't be a MC like those PRC men, be humorous but not childish and give them some TLC by paying attention to small details.

Yes brother. This is what I have been trying to say. Actually all her friends knew about her loveless arranged marriage and has been egging her to go out and have fun. As I open up her heart and her legs, she revealed all her inner fears, loneliness, troubled marriage to me as well. Her marriage with her husband has come to a point that she has no qualm about telling me about him, their troubles and the first time when I hugged and kissed her, she actually asked me how does it feels like to kiss someone's wife...

In her case, I happened to be at the right place at the right time and the chemistry is there also.

Yes brother. This is what I have been trying to say. Actually all her friends knew about her loveless arranged marriage and has been egging her to go out and have fun. As I open up her heart and her legs, she revealed all her inner fears, loneliness, troubled marriage to me as well. Her marriage with her husband has come to a point that she has no qualm about telling me about him, their troubles and the first time when I hugged and kissed her, she actually asked me how does it feels like to kiss someone's wife...

In her case, I happened to be at the right place at the right time and the chemistry is there also.

Jialat tio gong tao liao!