• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Should I deal with the most obnoxious members of this forum?

Should I deal with the most obnoxious characters in this forum?

• Total voters

Ash007

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Queensland, you should try Sydney, not as cold as Melbourne, not as hot as Brisbane.

I have another home at the Sunshine Coast near Mooloolaba. If it doesn't warm up soon, I'm outa here. I find OZ too hot and humid in summer. NZ has a more pleasant all round temp but it can get too cold for outdoor stuff in July/Aug

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Ah Queensland, you should try Sydney, not as cold as Melbourne, not as hot as Brisbane.

I lived in Sydney for 4 years. Bought a place in the Sunshine Coast because it's very easy to rent out when I'm not using it.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I have lived in Sydney for about 8 months and honestly, the place is more Asian than Western. Go down George Street and you'll see more PRC than Aussie. Personally, I love North Sydney as the place is suppose to be the upper class in Sydney, save for the Eastern Suburbs. The environment in northern Sydney is peaceful, slower and more tranquil. If you don't mind the travelling, get a house there. Lots of Hongkies can be found there. Kevin Rudd's house is still there.
The winter is not so bad. On most nights, I just need a thick quilt. But it's the perfect weather in winter to cuddle with a naked woman. King Cross is a lousy version of Geylang. Geylang wins hands down anytime. The best services I had was from a Malaysian student. A whopping 10mins of assrim!!

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a need for some form of moderation. Free speech comes with responsibilities and there are here who does not know the limit. There are many here who are immatured and hell they do nothing here except flame and talk rubbish about nothing. At least Clinton666 do not practice posting the same rubbish day in and day out for 365 days. Look at tonychat, he is bloody predictable and the same response to any, I repeat, any subject. Of what bloody value can you place on his contributions?

Many good threads disappeared into a quagmire of flamewars that do nothing except turn off members who would like to talk more on the subject. When intelligent discussion turned into one of mindless drivel by certain members, our webpage is filled with large fonts of KNNCCB, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, etc all in red. It is offensive especially when it is aimed at someone who simply made a comment and then this stalker will come and start cluttering the webpage.

Those mindless and irresponsible idiots has nothing better to do then engage in childish oneupmanship. For goodness sake, what enjoyment can you get from doing mindless stuff and putting your energies and time to screw someone online a million times? Get over it.

The efforts to gain rep points is laughable. Why? Many are attempting to get over 500 so they can ban those they do not like. There is even a thread suggesting to make money from trading on rep points. Is this not idiotic? There are many forums with proper moderation that prevents such online abuse of other members. Those with high reputation do not even recognise a good contributiion, instead, what they do is offer points because they feel good about it. These guys do not even know the reason for having rep power and misuse it. My last word as I will inflame many here, but screw it, I care less as I think this forum has many good members who really contributed. The rest are in as they enjoy stalking and copy/paste their prepared profanities. These are degenerates and poorly brought up adults and sometimes I tend to agree even with tonychat, Ivebert and Clinton666. They do have a point.

Last edited:

dankos

There is a need for some form of moderation. Free speech comes with responsibilities and there are here who does not know the limit. There are many here who are immatured and hell they do nothing here except flame and talk rubbish about nothing. At least Clinton666 do not practice posting the same rubbish day in and day out for 365 days. Look at tonychat, he is bloody predictable and the same response to any, I repeat, any subject. Of what bloody value can you place on his contributions?

Many good threads disappeared into a quagmire of flamewars that do nothing except turn off members who would like to talk more on the subject. When intelligent discussion turned into one of mindless drivel by certain members, our webpage is filled with large fonts of KNNCCB, FUCK YOUR MOTHER, etc all in red. It is offensive especially when it is aimed at someone who simply made a comment and then this stalker will come and start cluttering the webpage.

Those mindless and irresponsible idiots has nothing better to do then engage in childish oneupmanship. For goodness sake, what enjoyment can you get from doing mindless stuff and putting your energies and time to screw someone online a million times? Get over it.

These are degenerates and poorly brought up adults and sometimes I tend to agree even with tonychat, Ivebert and Clinton666. They do have a point.

if you agree with tonychat, clinton666 and ivebert that perhaps you few guys can go to some pte chatroom and talk all you want. maybe u more suited for some church forum or what flowerpod etc?

jw5

Loyal
Dear Sir, if you would kindly sponsor me to work in your prestigious company in Australia, I would be most willingly to sit down in front of my windows powered laptop 8 hours a day to help you filter out the trash. Please note that as I am married, my wife would need a dependent pass as well.

Yours faithfully,
Muthucurry Raiders

Excuse me muthucurry raiders,

What about your 3 monster children and 4 elderly parents and parents in law?
Aren't they coming along?
Don't pretend only u and your wife, then after that bring another 7 useless people with your hor.

:biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal
if you agree with tonychat, clinton666 and ivebert that perhaps you few guys can go to some pte chatroom and talk all you want. maybe u more suited for some church forum or what flowerpod etc?

Just because you are not good enough to win an online argument, you resort to posting another member's personal particulars online. You should be ashamed of yourself you lowlife spastic.

dankos

Just because you are not good enough to win an online argument, you resort to posting another member's personal particulars online. You should be ashamed of yourself you lowlife spastic.

asshole,

u want to join the flaming war, just say so. fuck u retard!!

ashame is how your mother feel the 1st time she look at your face on the day u were born.

Last edited:

jw5

Loyal
wah leh! How do I miss this post for so long

Yah! I got case to comprain oso, got one guy attach alarm bell on my nick, every time I post he will come in and call me botak

Call u botak or fake botak? :biggrin:

exobay

Alfrescian
Loyal

A flamewar with a retard like you? Lol...you are no gentleman and do not have any honour to speak of. There are certain rules a forumer like you should understand. The anonymity of members here are sacred, no matter what the aggravation. If you cannot understand this simple ethos, you are not fit to be a member, period. My last post on SBF. Goodbye.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
How you find Sydney mate?

Too crowded for my liking. I moved there from Perth in order to expand my little enterprise so that the books looked good when I cashed out.

My favourite OZ city is Melbourne in Spring and Autumn.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

When dankos just ask you to join church forum and you start calling him name !! Take a good look in the mirror yourself !!!

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
A flamewar with a retard like you? Lol...you are no gentleman and do not have any honour to speak of. There are certain rules a forumer like you should understand. The anonymity of members here are sacred, no matter what the aggravation. If you cannot understand this simple ethos, you are not fit to be a member, period. My last post on SBF. Goodbye.

Why leave so early ? I was about to fuck you up !!! Let us be entertained ..

talkincock

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I have said before that assholes will support their own kind and condone their actions. I can even provide a long list of clones who are detractors, thread killers, stalkers. They could be civil servants, offsprings of MIWs, YPAP and not just from the PAP IB etc...

exobay who is obviously a clone should have been straight forward and said that he wants this forum to be managed PAP style. Why do you think that sammyboy forummers are avoiding PAP controlled forums like poison? These smart alecs wannabes think that they have perfected the way they managed their vBulletin forums but there are always loops holes to beat the system. :biggrin:

Last edited:

dankos

Was about to chio exobay go rubbish heap to hav a no-holds-barred. So fast he run liao. But his main nick still around lah. Maybe he is buzzlightyear colleague?

Talking Donkey

Alfrescian (S)
Guys don't listen to what boss sam says,he is the biggest double head snake of all..
Boss is the owner of this forum and is untouchable behaving just like his LKY.:biggrin:
Boss sees you when you are log in,he know if you have been good or naughty and he knows who pop the champagne
when rumours were swirling that he died in the NZ erthquake.:biggrin:
he has the power to zap you and sent you to hades just like what he has done to watchman(i agree his spaming has gone overboard)
and our beloved TeeKee.:biggrin:

When ivebert who has been using so much expletives words on us and was later expose by cooleo
he ask for forgiveness and many kind bros forgive him because we're told to be....nice to each other not to use foul language
by boss in the old kopitiam
But boss the double head snake got panic when he sees everyone being nice and was hoping for more iveberts to join in..
come on iverbert don't let me down he says..
Guys he is a pleasure seeking sadists who love to see us being bash left right centre.:biggrin::biggrin:

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sam is just an old man who likes to stir shit and create some entertainment for himself la. Fair enough since he is paying for the upkeep of this site.