• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shocking News : All For Charity, None For Jaycee

numero uno

Alfrescian
Loyal
About 5 years ago saw son dining in an Italian restaurant at Selegie. He was eating with a sinkie looked like those useless personal assistance to TCS stars. Could see he ordered quite a lot. Later another sinkie came join they talked until quite loud. Then he suddenly stood up and left. The two sinkies like shock because he still not paid and left. The two guys lanlan took out wallets counted their money and paid for the meal that they did not even participate.

Was told by some ladies working in Plaza that Jackie Chan will make a point to visit Plaza whenever he's in Bangkok. I mean this place http://www.plazaent.com/

son cannot act, no looks, no talent. depends on father's connections to get movie roles etc. Father is just lucky. He became famous after Bruce Lee death and fill the void left by him. If Bruce is still alive, I doubt he would get anywhere. JC know to be a womaniser and this sort of people are the most cheapskate and words cannot be trusted. All bullsh!t talk to con the public and make it seems he is so magnaminous

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jackie = Extra ??

son cannot act, no looks, no talent. depends on father's connections to get movie roles etc. Father is just lucky. He became famous after Bruce Lee death and fill the void left by him. If Bruce is still alive, I doubt he would get anywhere. JC know to be a womaniser and this sort of people are the most cheapskate and words cannot be trusted. All bullsh!t talk to con the public and make it seems he is so magnaminous

I think I saw him and Sammo Hung in a Bruce Lee's movie and they were extras acting as baddies. I can't see him clearly.

[video=youtube;o90DYDi4GCU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o90DYDi4GCU[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Idols = History ??

16893853eada6b4d24acbd85d45d2ce3a54094de.jpg
[/url]

Wait a minute, you mean he bought this thing ? What so great about this ? A piece of history ? If that is history, at least, there's something worth looking at.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
Penny Tai

In show biz any publicity is good publicity

Jackie has to frank to himself. His son ain't a musician and he wasn't up to standard when it comes to acting skill. Jaycee couldn't even do half of what his father, Jackie could do when he was young. He's a flop. I think he better do something for him before he became another taxi driver. :biggrin:

Heng ah ! She didn't became his steady. Lucky man ! It's hard to say, at this point of time, when nothing is concrete.

[video=youtube;Jqrk6pLUmkM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqrk6pLUmkM&feature=relmfu[/video]

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal
$50k Rentals Per Mth

This movie where he played the main role was a flop. :biggrin:

twins-effect-2-2004-1.jpg

Jackie did not let him start from the bottom. He wasn't ready for the big and important thing. Let his son collect rentals for a livelihood lah. Like dat local drama "Double Happiness" that useless bum was given properties to collect rentals from two pre-WW2 shop houses as a livelihood.

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Idols = History ??

Nice somdej, your collection?

No , I do not collect any Laung Phor Pare amulets. Too many fakes and too expensive for me :p

Wait a minute, you mean he bought this thing ? What so great about this ? A piece of history ? If that is history, at least, there's something worth looking at.

To my limited knowledge , this amulet was also known as Jackie Chan phim.
Laung Phor Pare gave him this amulet in B.E. 2517 ( A.D. 1974 ) when Big Nose was filming in LOS.
Market price for this amulet today is around $500 - $800 depending on phim and condition.
Funny thing is , the Thais rarely collect this phim.

Conqueror

Alfrescian
Loyal

To my limited knowledge , this amulet was also known as Jackie Chan phim.
Laung Phor Pare gave him this amulet in B.E. 2517 ( A.D. 1974 ) when Big Nose was filming in LOS.
Market price for this amulet today is around $500 - $800 depending on phim and condition.
Funny thing is , the Thais rarely collect this phim.

Huh ? So cheap ah. I thought it was something valuable like some kind of Ming dynasty vase. I heard some people collect some kind of necklaces from Tibet too. In Tibet, the same thing happens, many factory-like mass produced necklaces.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: $50k Rentals Per Mth

Jackie did not let him start from the bottom. He wasn't ready for the big and important thing. Let his son collect rentals for a livelihood lah. Like dat local drama "Double Happiness" that useless bum was given properties to collect rentals from two pre-WW2 shop houses as a livelihood.

How to start from bottom? Acting and singing you either have it or dun.....it's talent you can't learn.....just like professional sportsmen.
If you have a handsome face sometimes talent is put at the backburner...this fuckface got either except riding on old man's coattails

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Huh ? So cheap ah. I thought it was something valuable like some kind of Ming dynasty vase. I heard some people collect some kind of necklaces from Tibet too. In Tibet, the same thing happens, many factory-like mass produced necklaces.

Bro Conqueror ,

Some folks can only make that amount of money in a month leh
:eek: