• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[SHOCKING] Goh Meng Seng was the Deep Throat who leaked Yaw-Gate to TRE and MSM !!!!?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [SHOCKING] Goh Meng Seng was the Deep Throat who leaked Yaw-Gate to TRE and MSM !

Sadly, you're right. This village idiot seems to have all the time and energy in the world. We don't.

GMS, KJ and Desmond Lim, all formerly strong and raring to go, have all been reduced to mere whimpers of their former selves, and if I may add, all persona non-grata in major opposition parties.

My words do provoke a mad reaction. I am not sure how the heck I could have got Yaw ousted. If so, I wouldn't escape any detection of malice by even one nick, not to mention 20 nicks pyro-ing me upside down like the chap. He's as mad and a sad state as the present Ultimate Warrior.

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: [SHOCKING] Goh Meng Seng was the Deep Throat who leaked Yaw-Gate to TRE and MSM !

GMS, KJ and Desmond Lim, all formerly strong and raring to go, have all been reduced to mere whimpers of their former selves, and if I may add, all persona non-grata in major opposition parties.

PAP rose because there was no alternative - the Progressives, SPA and others were goons. WP is going to do the same not because it's good but because half the chaps in the other camps as you listed are not mere members but are actually leading these camps. Throw in the out of touch TJS too.

Last edited:

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

Haha... It is indeed very interesting when the insect head can't hide its poison needles. :wink:

Goh Meng Seng

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

To be fair to GMS, I informed him of the decision on expulsion an hour before the conference began, and he kept his promise of honor not to talk about it in public or internet until after the conference is over and the official version was out. Now, don't go suspecting my motive of informing him in advance. It was already an inevitable decision by then and I'd rather GMS knew the outcome in advance and not talk to the media again until WP got it done and over with.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal

now we know where gms get all his wp insider news from. from some loose cannon here.

Ramseth (Inf)

Alfrescian
Loyal

To be fair to GMS, I informed him of the decision on expulsion an hour before the conference began, and he kept his promise of honor not to talk about it in public or internet until after the conference is over and the official version was out. Now, don't go suspecting my motive of informing him in advance. It was already an inevitable decision by then and I'd rather GMS knew the outcome in advance and not talk to the media again until WP got it done and over with.

quote this before loose cannon edit his post.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But who are Yaw's enemies? I've heard good reviews of him from those who spoke to him.

Are Yaw's enemies his business rivals or political rivals? Perhaps even they are fighting for the same fucks.

Can also be THE ESTABLISHMENT. But they aren't fighting for the same fucks. Could be the same MO that led to JBJ's downfall?

Perspective

Alfrescian
Loyal

Home-schooled? Lack of social interaction skills is the end result.

There are 2 meanings to school.
1) An institution for educating children.
2) A large group of fish or sea mammals.

I think TFBH was referring to #2.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There are 2 meanings to school.
1) An institution for educating children.
2) A large group of fish or sea mammals.

I think TFBH was referring to #2.

Thanks bro. I learnt something new today.