• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Shitskin Mongrel can't wait to ride on his racism fame

melzp

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is, his Keling father used to frequent Pinoy pubs and met his bar girl mom there. Kelings have this affinity with Pinoy pubs and their girls there. My upstairs neighbor is a Keling nearing bald on the head but wife is a super chio model like MILF Pinay who was probably a pub girl in her younger days. If a chio lady like her was attracted to an ugly Botak Keling in the name of true love, then I willing to tok my KKJ!
Seen many too. All driven for poverty, migration, economic reasons, etc

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
My guess is, his Keling father used to frequent Pinoy pubs and met his bar girl mom there. Kelings have this affinity with Pinoy pubs and their girls there. My upstairs neighbor is a Keling nearing bald on the head but wife is a super chio model like MILF Pinay who was probably a pub girl in her younger days. If a chio lady like her was attracted to an ugly Botak Keling in the name of true love, then I willing to tok my KKJ!
That was what enticed indians to colonise entire south east asia 1000 years ago.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sometimes, in my personal opinion, this lecturer goes the extra mile to save foolish women lives fm those
sweet sugary tongues. Joy now and regret later. It is a worthu meg though.

Look at the numbers of women who got dumped .

Some wretched sluts love to be beaten up after their husbands get drunk.
A shitskin is perfect to beat the shit out of them.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
This shitskin looks like shit, with that shit hair, wearing Gucci doesn't help.
He just looks filthy, oily, smelly and disgusting.
And that whore next to him, what a cheap slut.

orchard-rd-confrontation-couple-3-data.jpg
LV opens her C CB

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some wretched sluts love to be beaten up after their husbands get drunk.
A shitskin is perfect to beat the shit out of them.
The lecturer could have just walked away,none of his business. But righteousness came to his mind,he felt he had to do it to pre-empt an eventual tragic consequence.He is trying to warn the gal the eventual unhappy harm to her and her parents .

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
The lecturer could have just walked away,none of his business. But righteousness came to his mind,he felt he had to do it to pre-empt an eventual tragic consequence.He is trying to warn the gal the eventual unhappy harm to her and her parents .

Dumb sluts will learn things the hard way.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Parkash with that stupid hairstyle may think he is a celebrity now and his business will increase. But don't think his gelato shop and fook kin shop can last long.