• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shanmugam: Gahmen Worried About Muslims Being Alienated From Sinkies!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I read that article too. But Screwedball insist that
Ganesan never sat in the Sultan's box. Now he says you are fellating me. Screwedball should just come out and say he was in ganesan's entourage that day and he was a witness and that that indian piece of shit never sat in the sultan's box. Because that is about the only way he can save his pathetic credibility.

I have no doubts about his God given talent in pulling any bullshit stories from his ass especially after he is shown up. He will garnish his TPX stories with the usual and tiresome name droppings. He will also include what fictional writers refer to as "superfluous, useless and concrete" details. Writers do this to create the illusion of reality in their fictional stories. This TPX likewise does so to create a similar illusion of reality in all his punditries and bullshit stories. An example of this "superfluous, useless and concrete" detail in his recent post in this thread is when he wrote: "He was told off by his own people and he went away sulking."

jw5

Loyal
Schooling was an aberration that should not have happened but a gold is a gold. Sinkies want gold, you have to pay your own way. The message is still consistent.

Don't worry moron, it will happen again. :wink: