• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Shanmugam: Gahmen Worried About Muslims Being Alienated From Sinkies!

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember it like yesterday. ganesan and his entourage went to the Singapore vs Johore match in the Malaysia cup. Its was said that the arrogant prick sat in the SUltan's personal luxury box. when asked to move, he refused. The sultan then instigated the other FAs from the other states to kick out singapore from the malaysia cup. The FAS spin it as something else, but that was the death of singapore soccer. All caused by this thambi piece of shit.

The claim made that you are "wrong", is wrong.

FAS' officials had indeed taken the Sultan's seats in the stadium prior to the start of the return semi-final match. The point to note though is that this was just one of five main factors which resulted in Johor FA's call for Singapore's exclusion from the League/Malaysia Cup (MC).

In a letter to the FAM, it complained about Singapore being "sombong, bangga dan bermegah-megah" ("arrogant, proud and boastful"), echoing a similar charge made way back in 1957 where the President of FAM accused FAS' (then called SAFA, Singapore Amateur Footbal Association) officials of being arrogant and "high-handed". Johor FA's letter stated that"the Singapore team must be made to realise that they are a guest team and as such must have the characteristic of the same. They should not be arrogant, proud and boastful toward their neighbour i.e. the Johor team".

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Part II

The other factors which led to Johor FA' complaint about Singapore being "sombong, bangga dan bermegah-megah" were:

Singapore was arrogant in announcing details of ticket sales for the finals even before its return semi-final match against Johor had been played.

There was "unfair" reporting by the Singapore media where on 25 May 1981, the "New Nation" (a tabloid paper, now defunct ) accused Johor FA of poor hospitality, "shocking" behaviour and "shabby" conduct towards FAS' officials.

Johor FA officials were poorly treated during the first Johor-Singapore semi-final match played in Singapore.

The Singapore team had refused to attend the post-match (return semi-finals) dinner.

Unlike in 1976 when Pahang made a similar call to the FAM for Singapore to be excluded (but which the FAM did not accede to as some states had threatened to withdraw from MC if Singapore was excluded), this time around, the FAM did. This led to Singapore's exclusion from MC for three years until 1985.

A decade later in 1995, the FAM demanded an additional 15% (over the existing 20%) of the gate takings in a bid to force Singapore to withdraw from MC. This was based on requests made not only by Pahang FA, Johore FA but also that of several of the other states' FA. One of several reasons they cited was their unhappiness about the numerous match fixing scandals which they attributed to Singapore's inclusion and presence in MC. As the FAM had predicted and expected, the FAS made its decision to withdraw and it announced Singapore's withdrawal from MC in February 1996.

Singapore's usual in-out, withdrawal-expulsion in the Malaysia Cup carried on post 1996, just as it did pre-1981.

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ping Pong is not a natural talent for sinkies. If por lumpar and arse kissing were Olympic events, zikapore will win multiple gold medals.

Precisely what I am saying sir. Back in the old days with Malaysia Cup staying united was important. With the help of FT players our football team became stronger, so we embrace FTs. Nowsaday the world is like ping pong, no FTs mean no medals for Singapore. Sinkies ping pong players are but token representation, necessary but mostly a hindrance. I think this is the correct message for society today. Sinkies should know their place in society. That is why I say football is obsolete. Ping Pong is what Singapore needs, never mind the lack of natural talent. You want medal, you want punch above weight, that is the only way.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Precisely what I am saying sir. Back in the old days with Malaysia Cup staying united was important. With the help of FT players our football team became stronger, so we embrace FTs. Nowsaday the world is like ping pong, no FTs mean no medals for Singapore. Sinkies ping pong players are but token representation, necessary but mostly a hindrance. I think this is the correct message for society today. Sinkies should know their place in society. That is why I say football is obsolete. Ping Pong is what Singapore needs, never mind the lack of natural talent. You want medal, you want punch above weight, that is the only way.

So Schooling is an FT meh? U moron.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
The claim made that you are "wrong", is wrong.

FAS' officials had indeed taken the Sultan's seats in the stadium prior to the start of the return semi-final match. The point to note though is that this was just one of five main factors which resulted in Johor FA's call for Singapore's exclusion from the League/Malaysia Cup (MC).

In a letter to the FAM, it complained about Singapore being "sombong, bangga dan bermegah-megah" ("arrogant, proud and boastful"), echoing a similar charge made way back in 1957 where the President of FAM accused FAS' (then called SAFA, Singapore Amateur Footbal Association) officials of being arrogant and "high-handed". Johor FA's letter stated that"the Singapore team must be made to realise that they are a guest team and as such must have the characteristic of the same. They should not be arrogant, proud and boastful toward their neighbour i.e. the Johor team".

Ok, so what you are saying is that it was one of the factors?

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Singaporean official or officials entered and sat in the Sultan's enclosure. That is a falsehood. This govt would have not spared a few Singaporeans's bruised egos at the expense of FAS or Singapore football. If they did it, they would have been forced to apologise for their indiscretion. And rightfully so.

You think the PAP Govt would have spared Ganesan who is an Indian and a lawyer running his own firm and has no meaningful political connection. If old man can send people to prison without trial on the filmiest of excuse including Lee Kong Chian's 3 immediate relatives, you think he would have spared Ganesan.

Common sense and logic does have a place in any context.

Bonut

Alfrescian
Loyal
screw football and ping pong, we should concentrate on swimming and keep the flag flying high :wink:

Football is okay but ping pong is really very cheena. You see 2 ladies on the MRT, one carrying a cello and the other a erhu. Walan eh !

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Football is okay but ping pong is really very cheena. You see 2 ladies on the MRT, one carrying a cello and the other a erhu. Walan eh !
i think it's about time we cut the crap about football being a unifying factor for the masses, as been written in this post.
the number of dwindling clubs / attendances and the inability to pay wages for marquee signings like pennant etc is all but a dream just to "punch above our weight" - when we don't have local talent, and we sure don't have the financial muscle like the chinese clubs.

and having an ft coach or players (ditto for ping pong) amounts to pure fuckall, as again, we don't have the local talent to begin with. we can only get 3rd grade coaches and deadwood looking to relive their past glories (or lack thereof) - just look what we've achieved till date, and our aim to be in the world cup was a joke. better to concentrate on swimming and watersports, where we have shown the world what local sinkies have and can achieve without the snide remarks of ft assistance. i'd rather hear splashes in the pool than the ketak-ketung kompang and erhu jiayou tong-chiang crap :wink:

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
No Singaporean official or officials entered and sat in the Sultan's enclosure. That is a falsehood. This govt would have not spared a few Singaporeans's bruised egos at the expense of FAS or Singapore football. If they did it, they would have been forced to apologise for their indiscretion. And rightfully so.

You think the PAP Govt would have spared Ganesan who is an Indian and a lawyer running his own firm and has no meaningful political connection. If old man can send people to prison without trial on the filmiest of excuse including Lee Kong Chian's 3 immediate relatives, you think he would have spared Ganesan.

Common sense and logic does have a place in any context.

The 1981 Johor FA's call for Singapore's exclusion from the MC is covered as part of a study of how football relations and tensions between Malaysia (and its states) closely mirror the political relations and tensions between Singapore (pre and post independence) and Malaya/Malaysia. This was published in a peer-reviewed international journal, "Soccer & Society" (S&S) on 29 May 2013. All articles submitted to S&S are initially appraised and then subjected to double blind peer reviews by independent, anonymous expert referees before they are published. This peer-reviewed article can be found in Volume 14, Issue 5 of S&S. I hope you understand what "peer-review" means. Simply put, it means it is not based on TPX bullshit.

Your "common sense and logic" is worth jackshit for those in the know or when a simple research will show that you are spouting bullshit. The punditry that you initiate and engage in is constantly based on lies, falsehoods and at best, half-truths. Even when shown up to be wrong or that you are bullshitting, you will continue to insist that what you say must be right and is the truth. Learn to accept that you do not know everything or that everything you hear from cheap gossips or which you think you know are or must be "facts".

Your reliance on name droppings and pivoting off to totally irrelevant bullshit like "old men", "Lee Kong Chian", "prison" etc will not fool the seasoned forummers who know you for the incorrigible and hardcore TPX bullshitter that you are. I have no doubts the newbies and newer forummers will eventually discover likewise.

You have been in this forum for almost 20 years. It's time for you to grow up and stop your TPX punditry, bullshitting and crap.

Have a good day.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Calm down, no need to get your knickers in a twist. And do try to confine yourself to the claim that Ganesan sat in the Sultan's seat. If he did it, the retribution from both sides of the causeway would be swift, and I am sure he would have been asked to apologise or else the Singapore side would have publicly crucified him.

Lets not be dishonest and throw out the likes of double blind test and other smoke and mirror's paraphernalia to gloss over that false claim.

And you need stop fellating the guy.

The 1981 Johor FA's call for Singapore's exclusion from the MC is covered as part of a study of how football relations and tensions between Malaysia (and its states) closely mirror the political relations and tensions between Singapore (pre and post independence) and Malaya/Malaysia. This was published in a peer-reviewed international journal, "Soccer & Society" (S&S) on 29 May 2013. All articles submitted to S&S are initially appraised and then subjected to double blind peer reviews by independent, anonymous expert referees before they are published. This peer-reviewed article can be found in Volume 14, Issue 5 of S&S. I hope you understand what "peer-review" means. Simply put, it means it is not based on TPX bullshit.

Your "common sense and logic" is worth jackshit for those in the know or when a simple research will show that you are spouting bullshit. The punditry that you initiate and engage in is constantly based on lies, falsehoods and at best, half-truths. Even when shown up to be wrong or that you are bullshitting, you will continue to insist that what you say must be right and is the truth. Learn to accept that you do not know everything or that everything you hear from cheap gossips or which you think you know are or must be "facts".

Your reliance on name droppings and pivoting off to totally irrelevant bullshit like "old men", "Lee Kong Chian", "prison" etc will not fool the seasoned forummers who know you for the incorrigible and hardcore TPX bullshitter that you are. I have no doubts the newbies and newer forummers will eventually discover likewise.

You have been in this forum for almost 20 years. It's time for you to grow up and stop your TPX punditry, bullshitting and crap.

Have a good day.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Calm down, no need to get your knickers in a twist. And do try to confine yourself to the claim that Ganesan sat in the Sultan's seat. If he did it, the retribution from both sides of the causeway would be swift, and I am sure he would have been asked to apologise or else the Singapore side would have publicly crucified him.

Lets not be dishonest and throw out the likes of double blind test and other smoke and mirror's paraphernalia to gloss over that false claim.

And you need stop fellating the guy.

It was swift you retard. Singapore was swiftly kicked out of the Malysia Cup competition.

Just because PTADER says you are wrong and I am correct, you accused him of fellating me? Ok, u motherfucker, you want to go this way, no problem.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Leave this to the adults. Run a long a get yourself a lollipop. No pun intended.

It was swift you retard. Singapore was swiftly kicked out of the Malysia Cup competition.

Just because PTADER says you are wrong and I am correct, you accused him of fellating me? Ok, u motherfucker, you want to go this way, no problem.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Have a good day.

I read that article too. But Screwedball insist that
Ganesan never sat in the Sultan's box. Now he says you are fellating me. Screwedball should just come out and say he was in ganesan's entourage that day and he was a witness and that that indian piece of shit never sat in the sultan's box. Because that is about the only way he can save his pathetic credibility.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Leave this to the adults. Run a long a get yourself a lollipop. No pun intended.

Why don't you shove that lollipop up your ass, you piece of shit. Or is it too big now after your bangla dorm worker gangbang?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What a stupid tale! If that incident really happened, the sultan would have beaten the keling to death just like any other golf caddie. If a sultan would not hesitate to lynch a fellow m&d over a trivial affair, why would the sultan not dare to trash a keling for sitting in his chair?

Why didn't the sultan get ppl to whack him up? Why wasn't he punished?

Yes while I believe the chow ah neh could've sat there unknowingly or even on purpose. I doubt he would've refused to move when asked to.
Only someone with a death wish would dare piss off the sultan on his home turf.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is what you pulled out of your ass in Msg 67 wrt to the issue of "apology" (red, bold highlights are mine) for a wrongdoing when I pointed out that you were spouting bullshit and that you were wrong:

Your immediate previous message (Msg 53) wrt to the issue of "apology" was:

They demanded an apology and FAS Council refused and for obvious reason. Normally the Singapore Govt would have pressured the Singapore body to apologise but this council had a very well respected Cambridge grad who was one year senior to Old Man and ran a highly regarded accountancy firm and considered an icon in the industry. He is also a personal friend of old man and his wife. He is also very wealthy in his own right. He is also considered the genius behind the FAS becoming financially independent because he negotiated the gate taking arrangements with SSC and the Malay states.

Within just two of your own immediate posts, you contradict yourself. One that the government would not have "spared" anyone and would have pressed for the Council to apologise for a wrongdoing. In your previous breath of bullshit, you claimed it could not pressure the Council to apologise for a wrongdoing because of the mysterious presence of a "Cambridge grad" that you pulled out of your ass, one who was "one year senior to Old Man" and a "personal friend of old man and his wife".

This is the problem when you spend your life in this forum spouting TPX stories and bullshit which you try to pass off to the gullible as incontrovertible facts. You eventually forget what bullshit story you had spouted earlier. Be it about Shanmugam spending lunch time with a woman whom you claimed he was having an affair with, to your bullshit claim about his second wife being from India (when she is actually a local Singaporean Indian girl from MGS), to a whole lot of nonsensical bullshit and TPX rubbish that you regularly post in this forum.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lets not be dishonest and throw out the likes of double blind test and other smoke and mirror's paraphernalia to gloss over that false claim. And you need stop fellating the guy.

Sourcing from an international peer-reviewed journal is "smoke and mirror's paraphernalia", "dishonest" and an attempt to "gloss over the false claim"???

You actually think that people should rely on you, a well-known gossip, hardcore and incorrigible TPX bullshitter as their "source"??? Do you even realise how stupid you come across with your remarks?

As I said, after almost 20 years of bullshitting in this forum, it's time for you to grow up and stop your TPX punditry, bullshitting and crap.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regarding ping pong.....some history.
Ping pong though Cheena was actually quite popular back in the days. Reason being it's cheap and relatively easy to get to play.

All CCs and Void Decks of hdb flats then had ping pong tables.
Your well friends had their own tables at home. Perhaps local popularity started with Nixon's ping pong policy in the 70s.
Ping pong equipment were widely sold in Neighbourhood book shops.
Kentucky even sponsored their own national ping pong Programme. Similar to Milo for Football.

Though It was popular sport then, it didn't translate into medals or good performances for the national team at sporting events.

PTADER

Alfrescian
Loyal

That "fellating" bit is his usual lame style of attempting to pivot and to disparage any posters who have shown him up. Those interested to learn from his expertise and his god-gifted talent in spouting bullshit, lame insults and in writing award-winning TPX stories may want to refer to this thread:

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....son-on-how-to-be-a-Tua-Pau-Xian&highlight=TPX

PAP David Ong and a short lesson on how to be a Tua Pau Xian