• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat SG's FT Ministers

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see most SG Ministers congratulating Schooling on winning the Olympic Gold Medal in record time.

But I didnt see congratulations from KBW, Janil and Amy Khor. incidentally the three are FTs who are new SG citizens. Are these FT Ministers not happy that a true blue Singaporean wins the Gold Medal?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish they congratulate disgraceful for the most expensive rubbish center in Singapore.

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish they congratulate disgraceful for the most expensive rubbish center in Singapore.

The muted response of FTs and new citizens to Schooling's win speaks a lot. The pap has to wake up to the real problems of the FTs inability to integrate and assimilate with Singaporeans and into SG's society. This is a great affective divide which threatens SG society

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muted response of FTs and new citizens to Schooling's win speaks a lot. The pap has to wake up to the real problems of the FTs inability to integrate and assimilate with Singaporeans and into SG's society. This is a great affective divide which threatens SG society

Once the FTs largely replace native Singaporeans , there will be no affective divide and no problems. People still don't get it ? Native Singaporeans have failed the Government and will be gradually displaced or overwhelmed. Trust your government ? At your peril. You are loyal to them, they are loyal to themselves .

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Once the FTs largely replace native Singaporeans , there will be no affective divide and no problems. People still don't get it ? Native Singaporeans have failed the Government and will be gradually displaced or overwhelmed. Trust your government ? At your peril. You are loyal to them, they are loyal to themselves .

I dont trust the pap

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see most SG Ministers congratulating Schooling on winning the Olympic Gold Medal in record time.

But I didnt see congratulations from KBW, Janil and Amy Khor. incidentally the three are FTs who are new SG citizens. Are these FT Ministers not happy that a true blue Singaporean wins the Gold Medal?

The few you mentioned are just the obvious ones.
Many attacked schooling for not being sinkie enough because he's perceived as an angmo.
He's 100% sinkie Eurasian and he's more sinkie than those kids of say short arsed Mabok tan (who married angmo) and that Malay ex minister who's mongrel kids are in US. Or that traitor ugly mp that suck old Scottish dick.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But I didnt see congratulations from KBW ...
dat $8 hart burger c it got nutting to 2 wif his milestones ...

ckmpd

Alfrescian
Loyal
The few you mentioned are just the obvious ones.
Many attacked schooling for not being sinkie enough because he's perceived as an angmo.
He's 100% sinkie Eurasian and he's more sinkie than those kids of say short arsed Mabok tan (who married angmo) and that Malay ex minister who's mongrel kids are in US. Or that traitor ugly mp that suck old Scottish dick.

Schooling is a 100% singaporean